The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• Too bad they sold out :/ . But hopefully they will make a few more hats sometime.

Deventh posted: »

https://www.etsy.com/listing/643002241/clementines-hat-telltales-the-walking?show_sold_out_detail=1 A much better handmade Clem hat than you will ever get from an official merch. Definitely worth the buy.

• She restocks like twice a month and started putting out pre-orders a few days ahead so you can be sure to get your hat.

Too bad they sold out . But hopefully they will make a few more hats sometime.

• edited April 2019

r/thewalkingdeadgame fellas when someone says "Telltale" instead of "Skybound Games"

• I stand by this.

• edited April 2019

So what else is new?

Credit to @sara--lancelot

• Poog, ur goin to jaaaaaaail.

Poogers555 posted: »

just a quick tease for the Kenny DLC coming out April 23rd, 2019 hope youre all excited.

• Yall didnt play the Kenny DLC that released on April 23rd 2019 yet?

Joe_Momma posted: »

Poog, ur goin to jaaaaaaail.

• Yeah it was pretty good. My only qualm is that it follows the Kenny's alive canon and so for people who didn't pick Wellington they're just going to have to suck it up. Like, I totally thought that it would show what happened before S2, but no. And the Boat Racing easter egg lol.

I think we can all agree the best part was when the group make it across the river to the island and we're all familiar with it and then they take the caravan off the boat and go to the school area. That reveal. And holy shit when AJ and Kenny lock eyes and the game just ends.

All in all, great DLC episode. It isn't getting enough attention.

Yall didnt play the Kenny DLC that released on April 23rd 2019 yet?

• Louis/Kenny when Aasim/Walter is talking

Credit to @aesthetic-survivor-of-twd

• No actually its all canon, its revealed Kenny survived every ending, like if you shot him he crawls off and heals himself. If you shot him in the head it turns out it only hit the steel plate Carlos implanted in his head off screen, I really liked that part. Im not sure If Im a fan of Kenny's new look with the S4 engine though, I mean its better than ANF I guess but idk it was kinda weird.

Also you KNOW I had to make a dank ass meme with his new look with that EPIC moment that happened, so glad they didnt forget about Lilly

Honestly such an epic gamer moment.

Ghetsis posted: »

Yeah it was pretty good. My only qualm is that it follows the Kenny's alive canon and so for people who didn't pick Wellington they're just

• Go play Days Gone is basically the Kenny prequel

No actually its all canon, its revealed Kenny survived every ending, like if you shot him he crawls off and heals himself. If you shot him i

• Kenny DLC Spoilers!!!

Omg Skybound did it! This DLC improved TFS ending so frickin' much!!!!!1111

@Poogers555 you sonuvabitch! You were right all along!!!

• Really big shame everyone thought episode 4 was the last episode smh

bruzdaa posted: »

Kenny DLC Spoilers!!! (Spoiler) Omg Skybound did it! This DLC improved TFS ending so frickin' much!!!!!1111 @Poogers555 you sonuvabitch! You were right all along!!!

• When people be saying the ending where 1 child murders another is the good one

• A parody of the final episode:

• ikr? itssa sad butte deres notte a gudde enddingg

When people be saying the ending where 1 child murders another is the good one

• I’m sure I’ve seen this one before

DabigRG posted: »

. . .

• Omar had a character?

. . .

• Its possible.
    It's a bit impractical to tracj that sort of thing without a solid reference, though.

Technically, I suppose.

Melton23 posted: »

I’m sure I’ve seen this one before

• Goodbye everyone

:'(

Goodbye everyone

• TFW you find out that the forum shuts down on May 9th, and you realize that all of the friendships and memories that you made with everyone on here will be gone forever.

Seriously though, I’m really going to miss everyone in the Telltale community.

• I can't help but always think of the fact that this whole forum is going to disappear forever 2 days later and we will never be able to revisit it ever again.

I will never forget about this whole journey. Been here since Tales from the Borderlands and Game of Thrones.

• Inb4 the mysterious mad lad reveals himself to be Kevin Bruner, reviving the site to its former glory and transforming it into the skybound forums.

AronDracula posted: »

I can't help but always think of the fact that this whole forum is going to disappear forever 2 days later and we will never be able to revi

• We're in the endgame now

I'll never forget you guys. Thanks for years of entertainment and I wish you all good fortune

• Watch when most users still here are still able to access the forums after May 9, just watch.. after all, it's not the main certificate that expires by then, that would be in July. No-one will be able to access it by August for sure.

• There’ve been plenty of instances when this place was supposed to go bust. I have that gut feeling that the forums might not even go down at all and it will be transformed into something new. I just got the feeling.

Ghetsis posted: »

Watch when most users still here are still able to access the forums after May 9, just watch.. after all, it's not the main certificate that expires by then, that would be in July. No-one will be able to access it by August for sure.

• Me when seeing memes about the forum ending.

• edited May 2019

"I just wanted to see you smile. One last time"

Me when seeing memes about the forum ending.

• Oh god this hit me right in the feels ☹. At least there still is a reddit, although its not the same.

TFW you find out that the forum shuts down on May 9th, and you realize that all of the friendships and memories that you made with everyone

• So today is the last full day this site will be accessible.

From the past almost two years on this site, there were many cool forum games and good people to talk to. The interactive stories and giveaways that were here also showed how special this place was to have activites that brought the community together. I'll probably never find a forumbase that I would be dedicated to more than this one. I'm really going to miss this place. It's been great.

And to top it off, here's a high-definition GIF that will take forever to load. (Spoiler'd for those sensitive about data)

• There's other fish in the sea, they say

Credit to @BabyZone

• ...I don't get it.

• edited May 2019

The joke is that internet explorer is too slow and that the tweet was trying to be uploaded years ago before season 1 came out but because explorer is so slow we're just seeing it now. Atleast that's what I think.

...I don't get it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.