The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• Pffft, it won't be transformed into something new. I do think that it will be accessible for longer than people are making it out to be.

Melton23 posted: »

There’ve been plenty of instances when this place was supposed to go bust. I have that gut feeling that the forums might not even go down at all and it will be transformed into something new. I just got the feeling.

• Ah, okay! That's a funny interpretation.
    Thanks!

The joke is that internet explorer is too slow and that the tweet was trying to be uploaded years ago before season 1 came out but because explorer is so slow we're just seeing it now. Atleast that's what I think.

• Me logging onto the site on May 9th and it's still loading perfectly fine

• top 10 anime twists

Joe_Momma posted: »

Me logging onto the site on May 9th and it's still loading perfectly fine

• Um...

Credit to @Father

• Top 10 Bruh Moments: Number 1

Now we know this place will just randomly die out of the blue with no warning so um... uuuuuuuuuhhhh

• Nah I don't think that's the case. Do you even read WarpSpeed's comments? There are still other certificates and the domain has an expiration date.

Poogers555 posted: »

Top 10 Bruh Moments: Number 1 Now we know this place will just randomly die out of the blue with no warning so um... uuuuuuuuuhhhh

• Why are we still here?

• Just to suffer.

MrGraffio posted: »

Why are we still here?

• I'm usurping your spot as the last comment in the forums ever.

DabigRG posted: »

Just to suffer.

• No.

I'm usurping your spot as the last comment in the forums ever.

• Hippity hoppity u best stop commenting

TheFurryOne posted: »

No.

• When you wake up to see the community back on a whim after it conked out almost three nights ago

Credit to @BetterToSleep

• tfw the site keeps fucking dying then it comes back and everyone is acting like all is normal

• Big confusion

• Just gonna pretend that everything is normal with the forms.

Dinner with Kenny.

• Wtf is even going on this site anymore. I get told it's big dead but everyone is still commenting like it's normal?

tfw the site keeps fucking dying then it comes back and everyone is acting like all is normal

• I was for almost three days, but I would occasionally click on its tab for the sake of it and low n behold its back up this morning.

lottii-lu posted: »

Wtf is even going on this site anymore. I get told it's big dead but everyone is still commenting like it's normal?

• edited May 2019

Yoo how can this site be alive again

tfw the site keeps fucking dying then it comes back and everyone is acting like all is normal

• we still kickin bois?

• sad boi hours

• please dont go

• He's so sad that he lost his arms.

sad boi hours

• When the new remastered version of TWD is coming, just to learn that it's only going to have "updated" shadows, lightning, same gameplay from the previous version and they still intend to remove the glass shard in Lee's final showdown.

• I've had another meme with Louis and Violet in mind for a long time, but have delayed on making it in part because I still haven't seen the movie. Maybe that's another thing I can solve that soon-ish.

• Are they removing the glass shard tho?

AronDracula posted: »

When the new remastered version of TWD is coming, just to learn that it's only going to have "updated" shadows, lightning, same gameplay from the previous version and they still intend to remove the glass shard in Lee's final showdown.

• I'm afraid but nothing is confirmed yet.

Melton23 posted: »

Are they removing the glass shard tho?

• they still intend to remove the glass shard in Lee's final showdown.

Not even true, Kent Mudle already stated that the collection had a bunch of inexcusable shit missing from it and that these bugs will not be present in the definitive edition.

When the new remastered version of TWD is coming, just to learn that it's only going to have "updated" shadows, lightning, same gameplay from the previous version and they still intend to remove the glass shard in Lee's final showdown.

• Gee, you forgot that you're in a Meme Thread

they still intend to remove the glass shard in Lee's final showdown. Not even true, Kent Mudle already stated that the collection ha

• Was it rlly a meme tho?

Gee, you forgot that you're in a Meme Thread

• edited May 2019

So you can carry on a discussion about the glass shard but once I comment on it it's "gEe yOu fOrGoT tHaT yOu'Re iN a MeMe tHrEad"? Fuck off lol

Gee, you forgot that you're in a Meme Thread

• Ericson Trio: Date Night Trailer

Shoutout to @BensonStablers

• When even the director of the Netflix series "Maniac" loves Clementine. :smiley:

• Holy fucking shit it worked. Im back?

• Hello. Um, are you relatively new technically or is this indeed an older account?

Holy fucking shit it worked. Im back?

• Uh, you sure that's not Dipper?

FetchWalker posted: »

When even the director of the Netflix series "Maniac" loves Clementine.

• An old user who found their way back on a new account lol

DabigRG posted: »

Hello. Um, are you relatively new technically or is this indeed an older account?

• Cool!

An old user who found their way back on a new account lol

• Smile for the camera Clementine.

• When the community becomes functional again after seemingly not reading profiles

Sign in to comment in this discussion.