Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• Done Running is the first premiere episode to have no determinant characters.

• If you look at Clementine closely, you'll see that she is wearing 3 layers of clothing, and the inner most layer is the same beige long sleeve tank top, she had on since ANF.

• You're referring to TFS, I presume.

Huh, wouldn't have noticed. Makes sense though, considering the red jacket was originally what she was gonna be wearing.

MintBlue92 posted: »

If you look at Clementine closely, you'll see that she is wearing 3 layers of clothing, and the inner most layer is the same beige long sleeve tank top, she had on since ANF.

• Yes I was referring to TFS where you can see the shirt she was wearing during ANF.

DabigRG posted: »

You're referring to TFS, I presume. Huh, wouldn't have noticed. Makes sense though, considering the red jacket was originally what she was gonna be wearing.

• Louis is a ninja, Violet can become a pirate.

• Rosie is the best bread a human could ever have.

• Never call her halfbaked.

Rosie is the best bread a human could ever have.

• You know you’re committed if you remember a meme that only went on for a week tops many months ago.

Rosie is the best bread a human could ever have.

• I wish we could know a bit more about Tenn, like how he got that scar, and ended up at the school, along with his twin sisters. His twin sisters are light skin, while Tenn himself is dark skin, according to wiki, it says they are adoptive siblings. It would be nice to more about this too. Did the twins parents adopted Tenn, Tenn's parents adopted the twins, or Tenn and the Twins decided to adopted each other, while they're at the school.

• Not sure if place, but whatever.

Yeah, Tenn was openly stated to be a huge part of the story back before the current team came on and in the game proper, he was an awkwardly dippy means to a lame end.

I wish we could know a bit more about Tenn, like how he got that scar, and ended up at the school, along with his twin sisters. His twin sis

• I’m mixed black/white and have siblings of a different skin tone, so I can safely say that the wiki is likely chatting asshole

I wish we could know a bit more about Tenn, like how he got that scar, and ended up at the school, along with his twin sisters. His twin sis

• The wiki says that because that's what Kent Mudle explained.

Melton23 posted: »

I’m mixed black/white and have siblings of a different skin tone, so I can safely say that the wiki is likely chatting asshole

• It's been a while since I boned up on this, but as a review of TFS cast history:

• Marlon, Louis, Violet, Tenn, James, and Ruby were in the original story with different characteristics and roles.
    • Abel, Sophie & Minerva, The Delta, and much of the supporting cast were added in the final direction.
    • Omar and possibly Brody & Aasim are somewhere in the middle.
  • Kent Mudle’s explained a lot of things. Just because he says it doesn’t mean he knows what he’s talking about. Take the barn for example. I’m defended that whole sequence in the past, but looking at it now I refuse to believe AJ lifted Clem into a wheel barrow and pushed her back to the school. I feel like a lot of us can agree that when he says something he came up with it on the spot just to give a quick answer that wasn’t thought out.

The wiki says that because that's what Kent Mudle explained.

• Well, he helped make the game we ended up with, so at least 70% of what he says has some truth to it.
    I recognize that the sisters in particular is just a convenient handwave for a separate decision, but still.

Kent Mudle’s explained a lot of things. Just because he says it doesn’t mean he knows what he’s talking about. Take the barn for example. I’

• I hope the bonus feature in the definitive edition, will have some backstory about Tenn and the other characters.

Not sure if place, but whatever. Yeah, Tenn was openly stated to be a huge part of the story back before the current team came on and in the game proper, he was an awkwardly dippy means to a lame end.

• Definitely.
    Also, the Cabin Group.

I hope the bonus feature in the definitive edition, will have some backstory about Tenn and the other characters.

• Yeah but that doesn't work because the real answer is that it's ambigous and it was intended to be. If you look at answers, it differs from Telltale Dev to Dev. People have different opinions and there is no definitive answer, especially when what one designer or voice actor says clashes with another.

Well, he helped make the game we ended up with, so at least 70% of what he says has some truth to it. I recognize that the sisters in particular is just a convenient handwave for a separate decision, but still.

• Oh, still talking about the ending? Yeah, sure, that works.

Ghetsis posted: »

Yeah but that doesn't work because the real answer is that it's ambigous and it was intended to be. If you look at answers, it differs from

• Clementeen getting bit was always the plan for TFS, though the why and how took a while to figure out.

• Kent Mudle isn't the one who gave that wheelbarrow explanation

Kent Mudle’s explained a lot of things. Just because he says it doesn’t mean he knows what he’s talking about. Take the barn for example. I’

• edited June 2019

I’m aware, but that story blew up within the walking dead community and if he didn’t agree with it or give the all clear, then it wouldn’t have been released

Cheddarhead posted: »

Kent Mudle isn't the one who gave that wheelbarrow explanation

• There is no staff to agree/approve on anything with anymore. Why do you think we got so much concept art out so quick?

I’m aware, but that story blew up within the walking dead community and if he didn’t agree with it or give the all clear, then it wouldn’t have been released

• The concept art has nothing to do with the overall canon of the game

There is no staff to agree/approve on anything with anymore. Why do you think we got so much concept art out so quick?

• My point is that the individual staff members can release what they feel like sharing.

The concept art has nothing to do with the overall canon of the game

• When Clem meet Abel in the train station, and she pushed him out into a pack of Walkers, yet he was still alive in the later episodes is because he was presumably saved by Lilly. During the interrogation scene, if you managed to have Abel give up his notes that he has in his boots, it will say who is assigned go to the train station, and it says Abel and Lilly.

• So she was already in the area with him?

When Clem meet Abel in the train station, and she pushed him out into a pack of Walkers, yet he was still alive in the later episodes is bec

• I guess so.

So she was already in the area with him?

• Makes you wonder how the reunion would've went down with Lilly there had she walked in instead of Abel...

When Clem meet Abel in the train station, and she pushed him out into a pack of Walkers, yet he was still alive in the later episodes is bec

• She probably would have joined not knowing Lilly was part of The Delta.

Makes you wonder how the reunion would've went down with Lilly there had she walked in instead of Abel...

• As you can see in my current Gravatar, Lilith being a smoker was a concept they considered at one point.

@MintBlue92 She probably would have joined not knowing Lilly was part of The Delta.

Assuming it was brought up in the first place, since Abel came in looking into the food situation and used it as an opportunity to gather intel.

Makes you wonder how the reunion would've went down with Lilly there had she walked in instead of Abel...

• Your Gravatar that I see at the time of this post is a photochop head of Mariana on some human, throwing gang signs.
    Assuming what was bought up in the first place, that Lilly was part of the Delta? I think Clem might still have joined because Lilly was the only person she knew since the beginning, and she does not know Marlon gave the twins away yet. If that does happen, I think the game might take an interesting turn, having to pick which sides to go with.

As you can see in my current Gravatar, Lilith being a smoker was a concept they considered at one point. @MintBlue92 She probably woul

• Yeah, sorry about that. I tended to change it up everyone couple of days just to keep things fresh and go through my large collection of them. Here's the icon, made from the concept art itself:

Assuming what was bought up in the first place, that Lilly was part of the Delta? I think Clem might still have joined because Lilly was the only person she knew since the beginning, and she does not know Marlon gave the twins away yet. If that does happen, I think the game might take an interesting turn, having to pick which sides to go with.

The only remaining person anyway. There's also the matter of how they parted originally as a determinant factor.
    But otherwise, yes, I see your point.

Your Gravatar that I see at the time of this post is a photochop head of Mariana on some human, throwing gang signs. Assuming what was boug

• Well there was 2 ways they parted, ditch lilly on the side of the road, or she stole the RV and drove off. Also the problem was between the adults, not Clem as she was during that time (season 1) a little girl.

Yeah, sorry about that. I tended to change it up everyone couple of days just to keep things fresh and go through my large collection of the

• Very true--okay, four--, but how the player chooses to have Teeny feel about that event in conjunction with how they treat Lilith is still a variable.

Well there was 2 ways they parted, ditch lilly on the side of the road, or she stole the RV and drove off. Also the problem was between the adults, not Clem as she was during that time (season 1) a little girl.

• Disco Broccoli's friends are named Beet Nick, Rock n Roll Rhubarb, and Calypso Cauliflower.

• I remember Clem mentioning Beet Nick and Claypso Cauliflower when you pick up the collectables. Rock n Roll Rhubarb, that must be the toy on the back of the trunk with the bullet hole in it.

Disco Broccoli's friends are named Beet Nick, Rock n Roll Rhubarb, and Calypso Cauliflower.

• In the promotional poster for Take Us Back, AJ is conveniently placed so that he covers up Clementine's left leg, which is the leg she gets bit on and AJ chops off.

• Sullene and Yonatan were indeed in a relationship.

• Cherami Leigh also voices Cheadle Yorkshire in Hunter X Hunter.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.