The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• tfw the forums fucking die again and then come back and everyone acts like nothing even happened

• "functional again after seemingly not reading profiles"

DabigRG posted: »

When the community becomes functional again after seemingly not reading profiles

• Damn,even the meme thread is dead,rippo.

• edited June 2019

Someone's getting a little Artsy

Shoutout to: u/ditto_moon

• Criminy Jismas, wtf?

Louis kinda looks like a Proud Family character, but sheesh.

Someone's getting a little Artsy Shoutout to: u/ditto_moon

• edited June 2019

Me and the boys going to overthrow part of the foundations of a community of somewhat innocent people who were desperately fighting for the greater good of West Virginia

Someone's getting a little Artsy Shoutout to: u/ditto_moon

• If anything killed Telltale's reputation, it was ANF. Almost everyone involved should have known better.

Jayroen posted: »

Asshole deserves it..

• I kinda doubt most women would be trying to look like a Fox News anchor in the midst of the zombie apocalypse, JM.

Joe_Momma posted: »

You misspelled "like an idiot"

• You just roasted that 10 month old comment. Lol

I kinda doubt most women would be trying to look like a Fox News anchor in the midst of the zombie apocalypse, JM.

• People don’t see ANF for what it truly is, and that’s a meme mine. People shat all over the Star Wars prequels, then people started memeing them, then people jumped right on the bandwagon, now the prequels are regarded a on par, possibly even better, than the originals, just because of the memes (no, it wasn’t the TV show, the quality of a show doesn’t affect the acting or dialogue of the movies, nor the plot) so yeah, ANF needs more respect in the sense that it can still give us some happiness and laughter

If anything killed Telltale's reputation, it was ANF. Almost everyone involved should have known better.

• Yes I agree, but it was still a shit game.

Melton23 posted: »

People don’t see ANF for what it truly is, and that’s a meme mine. People shat all over the Star Wars prequels, then people started memeing

• edited June 2019

Clementine's Youtube Channel.

• I guarantee people would worship it and say the game was amazing if it was only memed more.

Yes I agree, but it was still a shit game.

• That's a hard Doubt.

I guarantee people would worship it and say the game was amazing if it was only memed more.

• edited June 2019

It’s what happens, it like the hypodermic needle but only involving the fan base, one fan will start a mega meme about ANF (similarly to hello there) and suddenly everyone else jumps on the trend of worship just because they’re being I ejected with the ideology that ANF is a gold mine for funnies. If you’re given a reason to really enjoy something, and everyone else also seems to enjoy it, it’s highly likely that everyone else will seem to follow. It happened to one of the most disliked trilogies of all time, and it’ll happen to ANF too

Ghetsis posted: »

That's a hard Doubt.

• edited June 2019

Credit to @Joe_Momma

• That's one fine ass kitchen

Credit to @Joe_Momma

• The comments on that video are some kind of awful, it's kinda funny.

That's one fine ass kitchen

• Holy shit ?

Credit to @Joe_Momma

• Can you send me a link? Can't find it on YT.

Clementine's Youtube Channel.

• There are no ANF memes that make us laugh for how good it was.

I guarantee people would worship it and say the game was amazing if it was only memed more.

• The game is jam packed with them, just that nobody does anything with them cos the only good memes left are Dabig memes, and...well... they’re just good in their own special ways.

AronDracula posted: »

There are no ANF memes that make us laugh for how good it was.

• Yeah, still a doubt, but that's your opinion. I definitely think that it can be looked at as a goldmine of funny content, and a lot of praise and hype can be given in that regard, but the damage for ANF is already done. Even the people who think TFS is the best Telltale game always speak of how they think ANF was shit. Some people like it, but they're given a strange look most of the time and are in the minority. Also, I never had any idea that the Prequels were praised as being good, holy crap. It's not even possible of reaching LiS levels anymore.

It’s what happens, it like the hypodermic needle but only involving the fan base, one fan will start a mega meme about ANF (similarly to hel

• Look into it, the prequels have been getting praised since around the time of TFA

Ghetsis posted: »

Yeah, still a doubt, but that's your opinion. I definitely think that it can be looked at as a goldmine of funny content, and a lot of prais

• edited June 2019

Oh shit, the account lock's gone! I'm coming back for one of my classic manic meme dumps. PARTY'S BACK ON BOYS!!!

(also it's loading on Chrome now, so it's running even better. WHO'S FIXING THINGS!?!)

• Wow.

Credit to @Joe_Momma

• Also the forums right now.

• So many memes, so little time.

• Ay yo this website is alive?

• Good choice.

• 10/10 Dad

• tfw the definitive edition's FPS is horrid and uses the same fucked up animations as the collection making it the collection 2.0

• The series where it's the exact same but Kenny wears this hat the whole time

• edited July 2019

Can we talk about how goddamn good the domino scene was? Talk about a diamond in the rough...

• Eeeh...

Joe_Momma posted: »

Can we talk about how goddamn good the domino scene was? Talk about a diamond in the rough...

• It's been a rough year boys.
    I think I'm gonna replay What Remains Of Edith Finch and stew awhile....

• Back to it I guess. No rest for the weary.

• At this point I piss on season 3 mostly out of tradition I guess.

• Same energy

Sign in to comment in this discussion.