Character Bios: Violet

A pretty good character albeit slightly predictable one.
God bless everyone.

Comments

• Good vid, as always

• Yeah, Violet was definitely okay. Which is a positive because going off my E3/PAX impressions, I expected to languidly hate her.

• Thank you.

God bless you.

Good vid, as always

• She didn't seem like she would be a cool character until after she went up looking for Tenn's coloring equipment. Ep 2 they really tried to make her more likeable I think.

DabigRG posted: »

Yeah, Violet was definitely okay. Which is a positive because going off my E3/PAX impressions, I expected to languidly hate her.

• Uh, I suppose that's a way of seeing it.

She didn't seem like she would be a cool character until after she went up looking for Tenn's coloring equipment. Ep 2 they really tried to make her more likeable I think.

• I like games where you have a rival but have the opportunity to befriend them. Kinda like the Mitch situation in ep.2

She didn't seem like she would be a cool character until after she went up looking for Tenn's coloring equipment. Ep 2 they really tried to make her more likeable I think.

• edited July 2019

Violet is a character who is one hundred percent sold by good voice acting.
    She could have flopped so badly. I remember thinking her design was bland and her character description made me roll my eyes.
    She surprised me, though.

• You know what, yeah. Her voice is probably her best quality.

Louche posted: »

Violet is a character who is one hundred percent sold by good voice acting. She could have flopped so badly. I remember thinking her design was bland and her character description made me roll my eyes. She surprised me, though.

• It's one of those Lightening in a bottle situations. No could play Lee better than Dave Fennoy. No one could play Clementine better than Melissa. Violet, Louis, and Marlon are more fine examples of the perfect voice acting that amplifies their character.

You know what, yeah. Her voice is probably her best quality.

• Agreed, Mitch's turn around was pretty cool. I think they wanted to make him more friendly because most characters in the group can't die without a friendship opportunity.

I like games where you have a rival but have the opportunity to befriend them. Kinda like the Mitch situation in ep.2

• Lightening the Drag, yo!

But yes

It's one of those Lightening in a bottle situations. No could play Lee better than Dave Fennoy. No one could play Clementine better than Mel

• Definitely.

Thank you for the comment.

God bless you.

Violet is a character who is one hundred percent sold by good voice acting. She could have flopped so badly. I remember thinking her design was bland and her character description made me roll my eyes. She surprised me, though.

• It's pretty distinctive.

You know what, yeah. Her voice is probably her best quality.

• Her and Louis definitely have pretty unique voices as well as Tenn.

It's pretty distinctive.

• A lot of Telltale characters have distinctive voices. Melissa, Gideon, Gavin, Adam, etc.

Her and Louis definitely have pretty unique voices as well as Tenn.

• argh, it's just annoying that Tenn's voice actor obviously aged during production

Her and Louis definitely have pretty unique voices as well as Tenn.

• Really? The production was less than a year (seemingly). Unless there was a bigger gap between ep one and two.

argh, it's just annoying that Tenn's voice actor obviously aged during production

• Im talking about this season compared the last ones and the school.

A lot of Telltale characters have distinctive voices. Melissa, Gideon, Gavin, Adam, etc.

• I know. I'm just saying since you brought up unique voices.

Im talking about this season compared the last ones and the school.

• Yeah, throughout the series there have been some pretty decent voice actors.

I know. I'm just saying since you brought up unique voices.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.