Asking For Minecraft Story Mode Season 3 Until We get it

I will be replying every day to this forum until we get MCSM S3. I fell in love with the series and truly want to show how much I love it by proving my determination and posting how many days it has been since I've started to ask. Feel free to ask any questions! Thank you.

Tagged:

Comments

• edited February 2021

Day 1 of asking for MCSM S3.

• My question is who exactly will be listening to this seeing how no one owns the game anymore thus cant make Story Mode 3 happen in the first place. Thank you.

• ask mojang, LCG telltale didn't acquire the rights to MCSM during telltale liquidation

• Mojang doesn't even want anything to do with MCSM anymore. Sorry.

• The Wolf Among Us Season 2 Cancelled! Minecraft: Story Mode Season 3 to be released under Bruner House! Tales From The Borderlands Season 2 to be released under Gearbox and written under BL3 lead writer!

Free cancer for everyone

• Day 2 of asking for MCSM S3.

• true but I'm not touching the mc forums lmao. this is mainly a joke but you never know.

4k60fpsHDR posted: »

ask mojang, LCG telltale didn't acquire the rights to MCSM during telltale liquidation

• Day 3 of asking for MCSM S3.

• mans going to be asking for MCSM s3 in 60 years when he collects his 401k

“Day 29,089 of asking for MCSM S3”

• True lmao. I'm going to be old and withered (no pun intended) by the time Mojang thinks abt it being a good financial endeavor.

4k60fpsHDR posted: »

mans going to be asking for MCSM s3 in 60 years when he collects his 401k “Day 29,089 of asking for MCSM S3”

• Day 4 of asking for MCSM S3.

• I hope you and the other 0.5 of a mcsm fan (magician saw trick gone wrong) get what you want

• Thanks lmao. Personally, I know that there are a good handful of active fans who are old enough to afford to actually buy the games. I know a big issue with the two other seasons was that it was popular view-wise on YouTube, but the people watching let's plays weren't actually buying the games. Considering it's been 4 years since the last episode released, I'm thinking people who are actually interested/nostalgic would be able to purchase it, but who knows?

I hope you and the other 0.5 of a mcsm fan (magician saw trick gone wrong) get what you want

• Day 5 of asking for MCSM S3.

• Also yeah I know it might be annoying to see this thread every day, but I'm just trying to do my own little thing and maybe garner some attention for Telltale to be like "Look Mojang, people actually like MCSM. It would be profitable if we made a S3 (with a little tie-in/crossover with Dungeons, wink wink)." and at the very least, acquire rights to release the two seasons again. I need MCSM S2 on Steam because when I ended up spending $80 on a key-selling site for S2, it turned out the company didn't even own any keys :/ for the season. I need my achievements lol.

• Day 6 of asking for MCSM S3.

• PFFT thanks man I appreciate the tip. Honestly if I had the money to purchase the rights and had my own team, I would definitely just do that. Unfortunately my job doesn't pay well enough to start investing and my parents can't claim me as a dependent anymore so I don't think I'm able to open a joint bank account with them and start investing lol. Maybe after I get my tax returns. Maybe.

• Day 7 of asking for MCSM S3. Yay! A full week! No one tell my professors that I'm more dedicated to this thread than their classes LMAO.

• Day 8 of asking for MCSM S3.

• Day 9 of asking for MCSM S3. Currently replaying season 2 as of right now as well.

• Day 10 of asking for MCSM S3. We've hit the double digits!

• Adding a comment to this to help it get attention and show there's more people who would be interested in a new season!

• edited March 2021

Day 10

• Thanks! That's really what I'm hoping people will do over time.

VeryTori posted: »

Adding a comment to this to help it get attention and show there's more people who would be interested in a new season!

• This is some serious dedication for a game that Telltale doesn’t even own anymore lol

It’d probably be better to start a petition and hope mojang sees it

• Day 11 of asking for MCSM S3.

• That'd definitely be the better option, but you have to admit there has to be enough hype for people to even sign it. Maybe through this thread I can garner enough support to have enough signatures. Maybe.

Cocoa2736 posted: »

This is some serious dedication for a game that Telltale doesn’t even own anymore lol It’d probably be better to start a petition and hope mojang sees it

• Day 12 of asking for MCSM S3. Through research, I have discovered the superior way to play MCSM is through a projector onto my wall and doors, completely ruining the image. I highly recommend.

• Day 13 of asking for MCSM S3. I was searching through the decompiled files for season 2 and found some early Axel and Lukas lines (along with the infamous early Radar ones hinting at an alternate plot). Anyone better versed in the Eric Stirpe answers know about these? I assume they're just placeholders, but I can't be certain.

• Day 14 of asking for MCSM S3. Week 2 baby!

• Day 15 of asking for MCSM S3.

• Day 16 of asking for MCSM S3.

• Day 17 of asking for MCSM S3.

• Day 18 of asking for MCSM S3. Sorry for everyone who wonders why I post so early. I get off of work from 10:30-11:00 so I end up just posting right after midnight in central time. I do check the thread during the day if yáll have any questions!

• NOT MY INTERNATIONAL KEYBOARD SAYING YÁLL INSTEAD OF Y'ALL

chronogeo posted: »

Day 18 of asking for MCSM S3. Sorry for everyone who wonders why I post so early. I get off of work from 10:30-11:00 so I end up just posting right after midnight in central time. I do check the thread during the day if yáll have any questions!

• Day 19 of asking for MCSM S3.

• I wish I was as diligent with the Birthday Thread as you are with this.

• This guy makes me want season 3 just so we can reward his efforts

So I guess it’s working lol

AChicken posted: »

I wish I was as diligent with the Birthday Thread as you are with this.

• Day 20 of asking for MCSM S3.

• LMAO thanks this comment made my day.

Cocoa2736 posted: »

This guy makes me want season 3 just so we can reward his efforts So I guess it’s working lol

Sign in to comment in this discussion.