The Walking Dead: 400 Days - DLC for Season One - JULY - release dates in 1st post

puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
edited August 2013 in The Walking Dead
Hey all! The tease is over, and I'm super stoked that we can FINALLY talk about 400 Days! It's season 1 DLC with 5 all-new stories in the world of The Walking Dead.

Consider this the official discussion thread!

Thanks guys!

Review / spoiler discussion thread
Release Dates
  • Tuesday, July 2nd – PlayStation Network (North America)
  • Wednesday, July 3rd – PC/Mac (Steam, Telltale Games Store)
  • Friday, July 5th – Xbox Live (Worldwide)
  • Wednesday, July 10th – PlayStation Network (Europe)
  • Thursday, July 11th – iOS (Worldwide)

More official info
Interviews

Comments

• JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2013
  • edited June 2013
    Diggin' the new characters.

Was that one of the cancer survivors?
  • edited June 2013
    Five protagonists in one episode. From what I've seen in the trailer, I'd say we're in for an epic adventure.
    Was that one of the cancer survivors?

And yes, that was Boyd and Clive we just saw in the beginning.
  • edited June 2013
    I'm so happy I can't wait for this!!!! :)
  • edited June 2013
    Thank you telltale i'm so so HAPPY!?? This was the one thing at E3 i was waiting for!! Thank you again, you are the best. On a side note i believe that the two people from that trailer. That are from the original game is

http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Boyd
    http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Clive
  • edited June 2013
    Also, cool beans on the Vita version.
  • edited June 2013
    5 stories one episode.

i think someone called that

now the two figures that clem spots one is tall n thin the other short n fat.. yeah optimistic place holding aside none of the 5 'teased vid' suit the short n fat description lol

i dunno why but russel looks a helluva lot like omid...

so if boyd n clive are in this does that mean the boat doesn't work out for vernon n gang ? ooooh
  • Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited June 2013
    Extremely hyped for the DLC. I also liked the presentation in the trailer. You guys outdid yourselves.
  • edited June 2013
    The Escapist is saying its "for Vita" and that its due out in the fall, with season two coming "some point next year".
  • edited June 2013
    Hm.. I still wonder who we are playing as.. who is the main character for this episode? Are we gonna play them at different timelines and skip between, i cant wait.

Anyone notice when russel turned around and had a pick up truck coming towards him.. cant get a good look at the guy but i keep thinking its kenny i'm going crazy, it's just desperation. Theres a RV that appears at the end of the trailer when its fast forwarding you see a white RV and then it dissapears in a blink of a eye, wonder if we will see lilly. :P
  • edited June 2013
    Boyd and Clive, from Vernon's Cancer Posse? I don't know if I'm relieved or angered to see them. And dear lord, if the dude in that truck is Alive!Kenny after the events of Episode 5, I am going to declare Telltale my third favorite developer of all time (even though it's probably not...). Positions one and two are held by Valve and Obsidian Entertainment, respectfully. Sorry guys!
  • edited June 2013
    That trailer was... just... I happy my favorite game is back and I can not wait for this.
  • edited June 2013
    I'm so sure that you see vernon in this trailer.. but his head is looking at a women but his got the same beard and hairstyle.. it's deffo him, I suspect, Boyd, Clive, Vernon in this episode.. and if thats kenny in that truck man.. please god let it be.
  • edited June 2013
    I do not remember Kenny's truck having lights on it, but the person looked a lot like are redneck friend, as much as you could see from a distance, I do not know what to think of having one of the cancer survivors, I guess I am happy to see someone from season 1 back, this is the best thing I could have hoped for, you just prove again why Telltale is my favorite company.
  • edited June 2013
    Is it just me or was the girl in the cornfield wearing Carley's jacket from Episode 3, it could be the same brand but still.
  • edited June 2013
    That RV tho, you see at the start of the trailer at the left side parked up and then at the end and it flashes away.. i'm really wondering if you will see the Stranger and Lilly before the events of episode 5, obviously this is determined by the player if you leave her or not.. so i'm prob wrong, just a theory. Can only speculate atm. By the way isnt that asian guy glenn? Just noticed lol.
  • edited June 2013
    Amazing trailer! I am so excited for this. I can't wait to see these characters' stories unfold.
    I can't wait to fucking play this!
  • edited June 2013
    It would be cool to see small easter eggs to Season 1, but I just wonder how this will fit together.
  • edited June 2013
    Looking forward to this. My only worry at this point is wondering how they're going to flesh out five new main characters within the length of one episode, but I'm eager to see how it plays out.
  • edited June 2013
    What time frame do you think this will be in, as the numbers in the teasers were all over the place, it could be a prequel, a sequel, or at the same time, it even could bounce around.
  • edited June 2013
    Wow!
  • edited June 2013
    Consider me hype.

That Bonnie scene where she was running through the fields looked pretty harrowing.

And yes @Milo, Russell looks hella like Omid.
  • edited June 2013
    Wow, I posed twice, does anyone know how do you delete a post as this is a first, sorry that this happened. Never mind I got it.
  • edited June 2013
    sorry if I happen to be over posting but it's late over here and this news is the most important thing in quite some time.
  • edited June 2013
    What an awesome announcement, I hope that rumor that season 2 has been pushed back to next year isn't true.

But I sure hope this DLC arrives next month!

anyone notice how the thread is called "The Walling Dead" ?
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2013
    stevean2 wrote: »
    anyone notice how the thread is called "The Walling Dead" ?

I don't know what you're talking about...... .... .... :D
  • edited June 2013
    Jake wrote: »
    I don't know what you're talking about...... .... .... :D

Darn you! I will get revenge on you! one day... ... one...day...
  • edited June 2013
    Carley/Doug's body at 35 seconds (maybe depending on save imports)

Bald Andy St. John at 21 seconds lol (hope not)
  • edited June 2013
    sweet!!! can't wait,but when will we be able to play it,My birthday is august 2 so anytime between now and than would be fine lol.
  • edited June 2013
    This thread is missing a release date.
  • edited June 2013
    Hero1 wrote: »
    This thread is missing a release date.

Most sources I've seen say "July"
  • edited June 2013
    Girl in green looks a lot like Lily.
  • edited June 2013
    Zactb, I watched that again and that is Carleys body, that part of the episode is after episode 3 so that's something.
  • edited June 2013
    The zombie models look updated. I'm really looking forward to playing as Russell and Bonnie.

And it seems Boyd and Clive were already finding themselves in trouble before joining Vernon's support group.

...So, uh...TWAU?
  • edited June 2013
    So, does this finally prove that Carley is dead, since they show the body in the trailer, what am I saying the legend will never die.
  • edited June 2013
    Zeruis wrote: »
    The zombie models look updated. I'm really looking forward to playing as Russell and Bonnie.

And it seems Boyd and Clive were already finding themselves in trouble before joining Vernon's support group.

...So, uh...TWAU?

It seems like a total update entirely, the environments look updated and character models etc.
  • edited June 2013
    So, does this finally prove that Carley is dead, since they show the body in the trailer, what am I saying the legend will never die.

I think that is Doug in the trailer, if you look closely the body has blonde hair and a jacket that looks like Doug's. But that means it will be Carley for those of us who saved her instead. I'm gonna tear up all over again lol. Definitely the most shocking part of Walking Dead Season 1 was when Lily shot her, my most memorable part (I won't say favourite because I didn't want Carley to die but its my favourite because it was so surprising).
  • edited June 2013
    I agree just thinking about how in a month I will see that infamous location and whats left of one of my favorite characters makes me want to cry right now, it's only going to get worse from here.
  • edited June 2013
    June 2013 confirmed:

BMcWVF4CAAAT1Tn.jpg

Edit: From closest to furthest it is Wyatt, Russell, Vince and either Bonnie or Chel. Not sure why they didn't have all five in the photo.

Edit: I think the furthest person is Chel, since Bonnie has longer hair. Bonnie is the one in a jacket similar to Carley's and Chel is the person in the green shirt I think. Wonder who the asian guy will be, he seemed like one of the main characters. Or is he Vince?
  • edited June 2013
    looks amazing and seems like there is much more to it that i would have imagined, i almost feel like i should politely decline it because it is too generous...psshh!! I'll take it
This discussion has been closed.