Last post for for right now :). Guys I think I know who Clem thought was dead. Please read

Found a pic of Carvers group in season two. They are Troy, Mathew, Walter, and Johnny. These are legit. One of these guys might be who she thought was dead during the 16 month span. I will post the link and pics of these guy for episode 2. So this should prove she didn't see Kenny or Lily. Walter the Old looking guy might be who she thought was dead. He looks like he's threatening Clem's group.

Comments

• Here is Troy from episode 2
    Alt text

• Matthew episode 2 Alt text

• Walter episode 2 Alt text

• And Johnny episode 2 Alt text

• I doubt any of these characters will be related to the group.

• These are all guys from Carvers group, Clem doesn't know them

• Like Crixus said, she doesn't know them and i don't think (and hope) Telltale will throw at us a person we don't know or we meet episode 1 and 2. That would be a huge let down, more than Nick/Kenny situation.

• Yeah that wouldn't even be tricking us it would just be outright misleading us which I think will really piss off people, it would be a dick move by TTG so I highly doubt that they will do that.Has to Be Lily Or Kenny, just has to be.

er2rule posted: »

Like Crixus said, she doesn't know them and i don't think (and hope) Telltale will throw at us a person we don't know or we meet episode 1 and 2. That would be a huge let down, more than Nick/Kenny situation.

• No it´s not. It is somebody who we know, not 50 years old fat bastard, neither anyone else of those guys.

• I believe on the wiki it was confirmed that the I thought you were dead person was a season 1 character so surely Lily or Kenny

• Yeah I put my money to Lilly or kenny too.

Crixus posted: »

I believe on the wiki it was confirmed that the I thought you were dead person was a season 1 character so surely Lily or Kenny

• Walter looks a bit like Nate's less charismatic, older brother.

Walter episode 2

• Ha actually you're right but I'd say thats more a case of reused models then them actually being related

Onmens posted: »

Walter looks a bit like Nate's less charismatic, older brother.

• I understand :/ but what if it is one of these guys? Where in Wikki did it say will be a season 1 character?

• It was some where on the walking dead videogame wiki unless it's being edited out,at the moment under ep 2 information it's now saying a character believed to be dead by Clem appears?

I understand but what if it is one of these guys? Where in Wikki did it say will be a season 1 character?

• Or Molly. I hope it's Molly.

Yeah that wouldn't even be tricking us it would just be outright misleading us which I think will really piss off people, it would be a dick move by TTG so I highly doubt that they will do that.Has to Be Lily Or Kenny, just has to be.

• I really hope it's not Molly but thats more because I personally don't like her character. I'd Prefer Kenny and if not Kenny then Lily

Viva-La-Lee posted: »

Or Molly. I hope it's Molly.

• how do we know they're in carvers group?

These are all guys from Carvers group, Clem doesn't know them

• The "I thought you were dead person" has to be Kenny, Lilly, or Molly. Possibly Vernon but, I highly doubt it. Not trying to be a smart ass but, why would Clem think somebody was dead if she hasn't even met them?

• You see them in the trailer but it actually says so on the wiki aswell

zeke10 posted: »

how do we know they're in carvers group?

• I really liked her character, extremely upbeat for the circumstances and a damn good fighter (until I accidentally shot her in the hallway, oops). I think she could have some positive things in store for Clem if they ever did meet up, loosen the monotone a little bit, put a few more emotions on her face excluding the already present 'sad' one. Everyone wants to see Kenny and Lilly to see what happened to them, I want to see Molly to see what happens to Clem.

I really hope it's not Molly but thats more because I personally don't like her character. I'd Prefer Kenny and if not Kenny then Lily

• It's got to be a Season 1 character. As the player, we've never met any of those characters. We have no reason to care if they died, or almost died, or lost an arm or a leg, or anything because we don't know them. If Clem was suddenly shocked to find someone that she thought was dead, but that we never knew existed, a lot of players, I think, would be taken out of the experience. As she is the PC, Clem is supposed to be US, which means that we're supposed to be shocked as well when we see them. The only people we would be shocked by at this point, that it could be, are Kenny, Lilly, or Christa. My money is on one of the former two.

• i don't think it says it for matt and walter

You see them in the trailer but it actually says so on the wiki aswell

• They are listed as being in Carver's group, here is the link.
    http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Video_Game_Characters

zeke10 posted: »

i don't think it says it for matt and walter

• It could be campman's son, since he kidnaped clementine, and could show a photo to her of his son

Didn't he tell he had a son?

• yes this could be true. I also think Campman's son is the one who Lee saw when he was burying the boy.

It could be campman's son, since he kidnaped clementine, and could show a photo to her of his son Didn't he tell he had a son?

• No that was Campman himself, Campmans son went missing and most likely died way back in Macon

yes this could be true. I also think Campman's son is the one who Lee saw when he was burying the boy.

• but its still a possibily that hes still alive and clem gets stunned about it

No that was Campman himself, Campmans son went missing and most likely died way back in Macon

• Possible but unlikely. I hope its not him, it would be bad writing in my opinion if it was him

but its still a possibily that hes still alive and clem gets stunned about it

• Ofcourse. This wasn't an attempt to create vague forum theory #1001.
    Although... 'Walt & Nate'.... it has a nice brotherly ring to it. :)

Ha actually you're right but I'd say thats more a case of reused models then them actually being related

• There's no source for the info on the Wiki making it fan speculation though still likely I guess. Haven't analyzed the trailer or anything closely.

They are listed as being in Carver's group, here is the link. http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Video_Game_Characters

• And who wrote that part of the wiki?

I believe on the wiki it was confirmed that the I thought you were dead person was a season 1 character so surely Lily or Kenny

• No but usually the Wiki has been reliable for stuff like this before

HiroVoid posted: »

There's no source for the info on the Wiki making it fan speculation though still likely I guess. Haven't analyzed the trailer or anything closely.

• I don't know, just saying what I read on it

HiroVoid posted: »

And who wrote that part of the wiki?

• Am I the only one who thinks its just Crista?

• Yes

Am I the only one who thinks its just Crista?

• definitely this, thank you for saving me from texting haha :)

• Wasn't Walt the old man Nate killed

Onmens posted: »

Ofcourse. This wasn't an attempt to create vague forum theory #1001. Although... 'Walt & Nate'.... it has a nice brotherly ring to it.

• Just because they said it doesn't mean it's true you should know that

I don't know, just saying what I read on it

Sign in to comment in this discussion.