Lukas x Jesse THREAD - EP5 SPOILERS

Comments

• I think he means Lukesse as in Luk (from Lukas) and Esse (from Jesse) and Lukas (from Lukas) and sse (From Jesse) so you say them in different ;)

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

They are pronounced the same.

• GADUMGILEGOP

oink ;-;

• "Welcome Wanderer to Everyone's ship- (insert preferred ship here)"?

JimMate789 posted: »

Nope! Try again!

• Nope!

Tohabath posted: »

"Welcome Wanderer to Everyone's ship- (insert preferred ship here)"?

• edited May 2016

What I was talking about when I said "WWE? Anyone thinking what I'm thinking?" was this: You don't have to see it if you want to get spoiled.

Nope!

• F'taang

GADUMGILEGOP

• JOHN CENAAAA

What I was talking about when I said "WWE? Anyone thinking what I'm thinking?" was this: You don't have to see it if you want to get spoiled.

• YES! (I hope you didn't look at the link!)

JOHN CENAAAA

• Ermm...sure...totally didn't look at the link coughs guilty cough

YES! (I hope you didn't look at the link!)

• Really?

Ermm...sure...totally didn't look at the link coughs guilty cough

• This thread will get more active when ep 6 comes out! :D

• We all said that about Ep 5 and on that day there was 12 new comments ._.

giro4 posted: »

This thread will get more active when ep 6 comes out!

• The active thread was jetra and this thread a bit less.

We all said that about Ep 5 and on that day there was 12 new comments ._.

• Wait Lukas and Jesse can have a romantic relationship? or is this what they are planning?

• We wish, but no.

Xlr8games posted: »

Wait Lukas and Jesse can have a romantic relationship? or is this what they are planning?

• It has a 0.5% chance of happening :\

Xlr8games posted: »

Wait Lukas and Jesse can have a romantic relationship? or is this what they are planning?

• I See

Hana-san posted: »

The active thread was jetra and this thread a bit less.

• we don't know

It has a 0.5% chance of happening

• edited May 2016

change this comment 'cause i don't want a shipping war :v

giro4 posted: »

we don't know

• edited May 2016

luktra is just as much cannon as lukesse if not the same, after episode 5 lukesse had way more moments then luktra, but jetra actually has the most as there was one the moment you meet petra, no relationships are actually confirmed.

Hana-san posted: »

change this comment 'cause i don't want a shipping war :v

• edited May 2016

Yeah, I think if any ship were to happen it would be Jetra, considering they have held hands twice, hugged, Jesse swims with Petra to safety, they jump off a bridge together, have numerous lines that sound shipable, and not forgetting the Warrior Whip! The most Lukesse has ever done is give each other cookies and say thank you -_-

NorthStars posted: »

luktra is just as much cannon as lukesse if not the same, after episode 5 lukesse had way more moments then luktra, but jetra actually has the most as there was one the moment you meet petra, no relationships are actually confirmed.

• ...held hands?

Yeah, I think if any ship were to happen it would be Jetra, considering they have held hands twice, hugged, Jesse swims with Petra to safety

• edited May 2016

At first, yeah:

"May the best team win!" "Careful what you wish for!" "...We'll see about that."

"I just want to see it!" "You can see it without touching!"

"I've really enjoyed working with you... I might have even called us friends."

But then again:

"Thanks for keeping me around, Jesse." "Yeah."

"It just feels... extra impossible now." "Then we stick together extra hard."

"I'm just glad Lukas is here." "Me too! I like having him around." "...And he has excellent hair."

"Easy, easy, I gotcha..."

"Everyone, follow Lukas!"

"You did it, Jesse! You actually did it!"

I could argue for both cases. :)

Yeah, I think if any ship were to happen it would be Jetra, considering they have held hands twice, hugged, Jesse swims with Petra to safety

• Thought I'd post this here too. Have fun shippy shippers ^^

enter image description here

• Ivor's inclusion was just... perfect! XD

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Thought I'd post this here too. Have fun shippy shippers ^^

• Yeah, when Petra comes out of the Witherstorm AND when Jesse is taking Petra to the End Portal in episode 3.

...held hands?

• True, BUT, I think Axel and Jesse have more moments:

"That's Jesse. She's my best friend."

A lot of moments happen between them, like when in Episode 3 Axel holds Jesse back when she dropped the Amulet, and Axel worries when Jesse is going in the Witherstorm. So yeah, you see what I mean.

(THIS WAS A JOKE PLZ DONT KILL ME)

Tohabath posted: »

At first, yeah: "May the best team win!" "Careful what you wish for!" "...We'll see about that." "I just want to see it!" "You can see

• edited May 2016

I lied I won't upload no Lukesse

• edited May 2016

I lied I won't upload Jetra

• edited May 2016

I lied I will not upload both of them

• I lied I won't upload neither of MCSM parts. Also Everyone died in episode 8. <-- Truth

• I think everyone in this Lukesse THREAD hates me now... But I wouldn't care XD

• More like -100%

It has a 0.5% chance of happening

• Cause the ship is not canon in Ep 4 Lukas hates you if you treat him like shit

More like -100%

• TRUE! And Lukesse ship doesn't make sense in many ways. First, Team Lukas and Team Jesse are rivals. Second, looking at each other doesn't make any sense that it will lead to love and romantic feud. Third, There is much more non sense were made of the existance of this ship. If it DOES exist... Where is 34 of it? 34: If it exist it must have fun of it. Sorry mentioning that... I found it is so true that no one cares about Lukesse... If you get mad for an opinion. It isn't my butt that is hurting... It is yours.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.