Lukas x Jesse THREAD - EP5 SPOILERS

Comments

• Guys. SporeQueenNL is offline for 4 days. TBH I will lmao if you guys complain. Also I will take her spot.Here have fun.

• ()
    Since you don't trust me here is the one with thumbnail.

• It looks different on mobile if it looks like an image. Click on it.

() Since you don't trust me here is the one with thumbnail.

• This thread like the Jetra one have a lot of off topic :v

• Is this guy in the images you keep postin your boy friend or something

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

I knew I wasn't the only one.

• What you expect from Undertale and trash fans?

Hana-san posted: »

This thread like the Jetra one have a lot of off topic :v

• enter image description here

What you expect from Undertale and trash fans?

• I'm pretty surprised @QueenMaddy told me and someone to do everyone's favor and get off this thread. First that's not really everyone's favor. Second... no. I can be anywhere as I please. That doesn't mean I don't do Lukesse and Jetra content anymore.

• Well, think about it for a sec. If you make fun of the ship and discourage the ship supporters on the thread itself, it's pretty much everyone's favor. Virtually all you do here is contribute things entirely unrelated to the thread, post confusing and inappropriate things related to it, and occasionally dishearten everyone with a friendly reminder that MC:SM ships "have a 1% chance of happening." All I'm saying is at least try to support this thread if you want to be a part of the ship :>

I'm pretty surprised @QueenMaddy told me and someone to do everyone's favor and get off this thread. First that's not really everyone's favo

• WHY IN THE WORLD

• You are the hero of this thread.

QueenMaddy posted: »

Well, think about it for a sec. If you make fun of the ship and discourage the ship supporters on the thread itself, it's pretty much everyo

• X2

You are the hero of this thread.

• [removed]

I really don't see how since Female and Male Jesse say the same and have the same personalities.

• [removed]

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

It's still pretty early, but I'll try my best to draw something..soon enough. Also, fanfictions and other fanart are always welcome, everybody! ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

• [removed]

Green613 posted: »

fucking love it

• Jesse doesn't need to be female for this to happen.

• It's just a prank bro.

QueenMaddy posted: »

Well, think about it for a sec. If you make fun of the ship and discourage the ship supporters on the thread itself, it's pretty much everyo

• [removed]

fancies posted: »

Jesse doesn't need to be female for this to happen.

• Agreed :"D

Jesse doesn't need to be female for this to happen.

• That's not valid. You're just being childish. Grow up.

• That's not valid. You're just being childish. Grow up. (x2)

Agreed :"D

• So, if someone feels uncomfortable with something, we should tell them to grow up and stop acting like that? -.-

That's not valid. You're just being childish. Grow up.

• dude wtf

That's not valid. You're just being childish. Grow up. (x2)

• Agreeing and or saying the fact that you are uncomfortable with something doesn't mean you should tell someone to grow up. Are you trolling or just stupid? Because if you are trolling that is just lame.

• I have nothing to say anymore... Some guy thought MCSM will be out on July 26 when it is one day left for him. Game releases usually follow USA date. Kids these days are dumb.

• They were agreeing with you wth..?

• It's equally as absurd as saying something like "I don't hate blacks, I just don't like their presence." It's not about what you feel comfortable with, it's about equal rights for everyone.

Lazy_DC posted: »

So, if someone feels uncomfortable with something, we should tell them to grow up and stop acting like that? -.-

• OKAY SO: Minecraft Episode 7: So in the start everything is okay. Then everything went hell and mobs are controlled like guards in Payday 2 and you have to sneak around. Everything went code red after Jesse's plan. You will have to deactivate this red shit. And RIP Pama everything went cool again. Harper won't stay there and yoh have some sort a stairs at portal and you have to go up there. THE END.

• ^ Just some Lukesse hints I found ^

OKAY SO: Minecraft Episode 7: So in the start everything is okay. Then everything went hell and mobs are controlled like guards in Payday 2

• Equal rights =/= fear or anxiety, you can still respect them but don't want to stay near them. So, if we follow your "flawless logic", people who feel uncomfortable around butterflies should be ashamed of themselves and grow to like them through force. Stop acting like a prick and help the said person get over their fear instead. :P

It's equally as absurd as saying something like "I don't hate blacks, I just don't like their presence." It's not about what you feel comfortable with, it's about equal rights for everyone.

• edited July 2016

Ok......
    ._.

I don't wanna fight but if someone are agreeing with you ,i think you will be feel better :v . That makes you childish too UwU

• Oh no, I don't think I can do that. People with different sexualities that are just trying to live a normal life are terrifying! sarcasm

Equal rights =/= fear or anxiety, you can still respect them but don't want to stay near them. So, if we follow your "flawless logic", peopl

• edited July 2016

^ Lazy haz a good point.

Equal rights =/= fear or anxiety, you can still respect them but don't want to stay near them. So, if we follow your "flawless logic", peopl

• They agreed with the post before my reply.

They were agreeing with you wth..?

• That's the damn point.

They agreed with the post before my reply.

• It followed shortly after the homophobic comment. Apologies if I misunderstood.

That's the damn point.

• The timing of your comment made it seem like you agreed with the homophobic comment, I'm sorry...

Ok...... ._. I don't wanna fight but if someone are agreeing with you ,i think you will be feel better :v . That makes you childish too UwU

• If you watch the colors of the replies,i agreed with you ._.

The timing of your comment made it seem like you agreed with the homophobic comment, I'm sorry...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.