Lukas x Jesse THREAD - EP5 SPOILERS

Comments

• Sorry i didn't know

Yes, he did.

• OML HE WAS GOING TO TELL JESSE HE LOVED HIM/HER!

NorthStars posted: »

I dont know if this has to do with anything, but I wondered what Lukas was going to say before he gets "fake" crushed, he said Jesse I-, so no idea

• Good work! :3 And yeah I love touwata's art.

• edited September 2016

yeah thats what I got from it, and he wanted his final words to be to Jesse, not the others when he thought he was going to die. A little more than a coincidence dont you think?

OML HE WAS GOING TO TELL JESSE HE LOVED HIM/HER!

• I agree.

NorthStars posted: »

yeah thats what I got from it, and he wanted his final words to be to Jesse, not the others when he thought he was going to die. A little more than a coincidence dont you think?

• what does this have to do with MCSM? all in favor that we should quit this lousy conversation say I

• Okay bye

what does this have to do with MCSM? all in favor that we should quit this lousy conversation say I

• All in favor of this dude leaving this conversation say "Aye."

what does this have to do with MCSM? all in favor that we should quit this lousy conversation say I

• Aye.

All in favor of this dude leaving this conversation say "Aye."

• Regardless if you take the deal or not Lukas will support you. If you don't take the deal, he'll say "Probably?" Like Queen Maddy said. If you do take the deal, Petra'll get pissed, ad Lukas'll say "She probably already feels bad enough." Idk, just thought it was cute he'd stand by you regardless.

• edited September 2016

I kinda prefer Lukesse over Jetra, idk why it just seems better.

They both equally make sense though.

• SAMEE finally some1 who gets mee!

I kinda prefer Lukesse over Jetra, idk why it just seems better. They both equally make sense though.

• Yeah the Petra thread has so many comments and I'm just like

SAMEE finally some1 who gets mee!

• I just saw someone who spelt it as Lukessie 0_o... It just really really annoys me when people spell Jesse with "ie" for some reason :/

I kinda prefer Lukesse over Jetra, idk why it just seems better. They both equally make sense though.

• edited September 2016

I did that on accident in one of my fanfictions. Halfway through, I realized my mistake and I was all "Well, too late to go back now."

Now I'm almost done with the sequel and throughout the whole sequel, it was most Lukesse with Jesse spelt that way.

EDIT: To keep this convo going, can anyone guess which fanfiction it is? (Hint: It's on FFN.)

I just saw someone who spelt it as Lukessie 0_o... It just really really annoys me when people spell Jesse with "ie" for some reason

• Wow, this thread is so quiet, I thought the announcement for Season Two would've awakened it! Sad to say though, it seems like Lukas may not have a big role :\

• I'm surprised this thread is still dead.

• I know right? I guess there hasn't been enough Lukas for the forces to commence lol

Suzy222 posted: »

I'm surprised this thread is still dead.

• Yeah, i agree. I feel like since the first episode of the season focused mainly on Petra, that we will be getting much more Lukas in episode two! (HOPEFULLY!).

QueenMaddy posted: »

I know right? I guess there hasn't been enough Lukas for the forces to commence lol

• I don't really like Lukesse, I came here and I am surprised, though season two would have awakened it... I'm in Jetra's team, I miss the fights between Lukesse and Jetra XD

• What happened to lukesse?

• This thread should be alive tbh

Suzy222 posted: »

I'm surprised this thread is still dead.

• It's dead, deal with it

Mikestar16 posted: »

What happened to lukesse?

• Jetra is also dead though, and you can't deny that.

MegaXD posted: »

It's dead, deal with it

• edited July 2017

Lukas was written off of most of the first episode of Season 2, while Petra had all of the screen time and then some, so there isn't lots of news on it. Maybe it will change on the next episode.

Mikestar16 posted: »

What happened to lukesse?

• Fighting over ships is one of the most ridiculous things a fandom can do, especially when it comes to this game. Due to the character customization, Jesse is the character that is closer to being just a reflection of the player, not being as much of their own character as other Telltale main characters are. Knowing this, I really doubt Telltale will push any ship on any direction that isn't fully controllable by the player, which renders the fights absolutely pointless (well, more pointless than ship wars usually are).

I don't really like Lukesse, I came here and I am surprised, though season two would have awakened it... I'm in Jetra's team, I miss the fights between Lukesse and Jetra XD

• Lukesse lives on. As seen in Season Two, Lukas mentions that he "just wants you to be happy" and that he doesn't like worrying about you. (Indicating that he has worried before). At the end of Season Two Episode 1, Lukas notices the giant statue and immediantly rushes to Beacontown even though it has been revealed that only Jesse still lives there. In Episode 3's Thumbnail, Radar is standing next to Jesse. Petra or Jack are not, which proves that Radar came to find you. But in the end of Episode 2, Radar and Lukas leave the room. I don't think that Lukas would leave, considering that they were supposed to meet both Lukas and Rader after talking to Jack. Lukas also mentions that he wants the player to settle down in Beacontown, and work with herself and the town. One of her responsibilities that Radar was rambling about was reading Lukas's book. Giving feedback on the book has proven to be an event that Jesse and Lukas are both present for, suggesting they would spend more time together, as seen in the first few minutes of the game.
    I promise this comment wasn't supposed to be this long....

• I loved this episode, so much shipping moments! <3

• There were great moments with Lukas in Episode 2, but they still need to actually make it into a real romance.

• Has anyone else here seen that photo on Eric Stirpe's twitter page, it was originally posted by Brian Feyermuth but Eric retweeted it. And it looks exactly like Lukas and Jesse with a little love heart above them....

• Mikestar16 posted: »

Has anyone else here seen that photo on Eric Stirpe's twitter page, it was originally posted by Brian Feyermuth but Eric retweeted it. And it looks exactly like Lukas and Jesse with a little love heart above them....

• Yep

Abeille posted: »

This one? https://twitter.com/BrianFreyermuth/status/897201275980308480

• Jetra is not dead
    Still better than Lukesse

Tekano posted: »

Jetra is also dead though, and you can't deny that.

• Both of them suck

Jetra is not dead Still better than Lukesse

• I don't care lmao if you think that then okay
    It's just a ship and I'll always ship Jetra... Like I said if, your opinion, and that's okay

Tekano posted: »

Both of them suck

• Good to see shippers respecting other people's opinions

I don't care lmao if you think that then okay It's just a ship and I'll always ship Jetra... Like I said if, your opinion, and that's okay

• I think that's female Jesse

Abeille posted: »

This one? https://twitter.com/BrianFreyermuth/status/897201275980308480

• Yep, female Jesse and Lukas.

I think that's female Jesse

Sign in to comment in this discussion.