Lukas x Jesse THREAD - EP5 SPOILERS

Comments

• shouldnt this thread be freaking out right now

• Hasn't been released for me yet ;(

NorthStars posted: »

shouldnt this thread be freaking out right now

• It's actually Jack from "The Shining", Don't look that movie up if you're younger than 18.

Is this guy in the images you keep postin your boy friend or something

• idk it's dead. RIP

shouldnt this thread be freaking out right now

• edited July 2016

BECAUSE SCIENCE

I DON'T KNOW HOW TO INCREASE THE FONT SIZE

WHY IN THE WORLD

• I will agree with fancies on the fact that gay people are nothing to be afraid of. Still, all people are entitled to their ships, and I'm personally into the heterosexual ships as a matter of preference. We just need to be careful about where our cannons are aimed when other ships set sail.

Lazy_DC posted: »

Equal rights =/= fear or anxiety, you can still respect them but don't want to stay near them. So, if we follow your "flawless logic", peopl

• Agreed

Yes! Gay is okay!

• Just add in Dark Souls II, A fine stew of rage! ;)

Im becoming alot of trash really fast... MCSM, Ratchet & Clank, Undertale, Warrior Cats, Hamilton, Pokémon, HELP ME

• I know. I truly am sorry.

Hana-san posted: »

If you watch the colors of the replies,i agreed with you ._.

• edited July 2016

I don't know about you, but I got an interesting choice watching my brother play. He decided to save Petra, leaving Lukas hooked to the system. When you save him from it and it seems like he's dead...
    "No, Lukas, don't die... don't die!" was a choice for Jesse to say.
    "I'm not dead... but I hope dead tired counts." Lukas opened his eyes and winked at Jesse.
    I repeat-- he WINKED at Jesse.

• [Nothing to be sorry about]
    Jesse: "Hey, apologies not necessary, okay? That was PAMA. Not you.
    "Sorry about knocking you around, though."
    Lukas: "I don't know... I kinda remember it the other way around, actually." [Wink]

I don't know about you, but I got an interesting choice watching my brother play. He decided to save Petra, leaving Lukas hooked to the syst

• edited July 2016

How about that beginning where Lukas catches on fire and Jesse puts it out by smacking his butt? I laughed so hard.

• OMG ikr at first I was like, what? xD I died at that part!

Suzy222 posted: »

How about that beginning where Lukas catches on fire and Jesse puts it out by smacking his butt? I laughed so hard.

• Oh wait, that actually sounded wrong for a second there. Now I get it. Lmao!

Cendre posted: »

[Nothing to be sorry about] Jesse: "Hey, apologies not necessary, okay? That was PAMA. Not you. "Sorry about knocking you around, though." Lukas: "I don't know... I kinda remember it the other way around, actually." [Wink]

• SAME LOOOOL

• Don't worry UwU .I sorry too.
    All have mistakes my friend <3

fancies posted: »

I know. I truly am sorry.

• If you choose not to help him, he scoots his butt all over the ground.

• yoh have some sort a stairs at portal
    stairs

STAIRS. Who else loves stairs? SOREN.

OKAY SO: Minecraft Episode 7: So in the start everything is okay. Then everything went hell and mobs are controlled like guards in Payday 2

• edited August 2016

Type: #Your text here

Tohabath posted: »

BECAUSE SCIENCE I DON'T KNOW HOW TO INCREASE THE FONT SIZE

• I'd rather eat this weird trident hoax then listen to this post of yours

• Salty af.

I'd rather eat this weird trident hoax then listen to this post of yours

• Yeah, I'd rather eat weird, out of date gum... Hey, wait a minute, these taste fu- collapses

• What is he being salty about?

Salty af.

• thank you for your contribution

• HAHA

• (SHREK ANTHOM STARTS PLAYING IN UR HEAD AFTER U FAINT)

Super1710 posted: »

Yeah, I'd rather eat weird, out of date gum... Hey, wait a minute, these taste fu- collapses

• edited August 2016

Thank you!

JimMate789 posted: »

Type: #Your text here

• I finally verify my account and I miss out on the good things this thread had going. What even happened?

• Nothing, just silence.

CryingOnion posted: »

I finally verify my account and I miss out on the good things this thread had going. What even happened?

• edited September 2016

Nobody's documented any Lukesse activity in two episodes
    What's going on my dudes
    What happened to the most godlike thread on this entire forum

You know what
    Enough
    I'm gonna contribute enough info for the last two episodes for everyone on this thread
    This is going to take me several hours but I'm doing this I'm really gonna do it
    //clears throat

Episode 7
    The portal-hopping scene. -inhales- How could nobody say anything about the scene where Lukas gets stuck in the portal and Jesse had to grab his hand to fish him out??? Nobody???? Somebody did say something about the scene where Lukas catches on fire and Jesse puts it out though, so for that I applaud you my good citizen. Yadayada skip skip you get to Crown Mesa and Lukas is chipped. If you unchip him, you'll see when you ask everyone to empty their pockets that he has a cookie in his inventory. It seems like that cookie you gave him in episode 1 might've made an impression.

If you choose not to unchip him, you get to fight him and all that. In the end, though, he'll have different responses to the things you say than Petra. His responses comprise of a laugh and "What are you apologizing for now?" as well as "Wow, didn't know you cared so much," and I find both pretty heartwarming. As a plus, you get to hug him, and if you've saved both Petra and Lukas in yo previous playthroughs you'll realize that Jesse hugs them both differently. I dunno; I thought it was kinda cool.

Episode 8
    Ohhh yes episode 8, my dear, lovely friend. So, in the beginning when Lukas and Ivor are respawned, he runs up to the bars and yells for Jesse. Petra and Ivor are with him/her, no? Could be a coincidence, but you would think he would say something to Petra as well.

When Lukas is tossed out of the Nether portal, he once again only acknowledges Jesse ("Jesse! Man, is it good to see you"), despite Petra/Ivor standing RIGHT THERE OVER YONDER TO HIS SIDE. Bonus: if you save Petra, Jesse and Lukas hang back and laugh about Ivor's new getup.

If you don't accept Hadrian's deal, Petra tells you "that it was probably a good idea," to which Lukas defends Jesse by emphasizing, "Probably?"

At the end when you're about to fight Hadrian and Mevia, Lukas gives you an axe. Petra doesn't give you anything, so this was a small highlight. And back in the portal hallway, if you cooperated with Slab, he'll give Lukas's journal back to him, which results in Lukas later asking Jesse to fill him in on what happened to him/her. Not sure if it depends on what you say or not, but Lukas will respond "You know something? I really like that."

Bonus:

(art by touwata)

• No, they do not.

1 - Butterflies are not people.

2 - Being afraid of certain people because of who they are when they are hurting NO ONE is something to be ashamed of. It is called "prejudice" and it is disgusting.

^ Lazy haz a good point.

• I dont know if this has to do with anything, but I wondered what Lukas was going to say before he gets "fake" crushed, he said Jesse I-, so no idea

• edited September 2016

And when talking to Slab about Lukas's journal, Slab goes on with a list of stuff in it, including feelings. Wonder what that that could mean?

I dont know if this has to do with anything, but I wondered what Lukas was going to say before he gets "fake" crushed, he said Jesse I-, so no idea

• edited September 2016

Well, I guess then its like what Ivor said, its more like a diary than a journal ( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

QueenMaddy posted: »

And when talking to Slab about Lukas's journal, Slab goes on with a list of stuff in it, including feelings. Wonder what that that could mean?

• Guys ep8 is over why are you making ships?

Wolfenus54 posted: »

It's awesomesauce Thank you ^-^ And yes we should! It will either annoy everyone or it will stun them with the beauty known as Lusse! It's worth the risk

• Did you seriously just reply to almost a year old comment of mine...

Guys ep8 is over why are you making ships?

• Yes, he did.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Did you seriously just reply to almost a year old comment of mine...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.