The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Prometheus. I love Alien 3 a ton but i think Prometheus is just an overall more sound and well made film.

Johro posted: »

The Great Debate: Which is the third best film in the Alien franchise? I bet the answer to that is all over the place. Alien³

• edited December 2017

I loved that Chris looked more like his original self. Wasn't a fan of steroid Chris.

AronDracula posted: »

Spoilers of Resident Evil 7. (Spoiler)

• I can’t help but look for The Last Jedi spoilers...only reason why is so I can find out who Rey is related to. I really hope she’s Obi Wan’s Granddaughter.

• Nice night for a walk.

• New poster for Ready Player One is out. At first glance it looks alright. It's not crowded and it's relatively simple. Pleasant to the eyes if you will.

But then you notice his fucking legs. They're freakishly long. How did this get past QA???

• But then you notice his fucking legs. They're freakishly long. How did this get past QA???

QA doesn't see an issue.

lupinb0y posted: »

New poster for Ready Player One is out. At first glance it looks alright. It's not crowded and it's relatively simple. Pleasant to the eyes if you will. But then you notice his fucking legs. They're freakishly long. How did this get past QA???

• Shit, shit, shit!! Just 2 days left until the launch there are already spoiler playthroughs of Resident Evil 7 both DLCs. Trying as hard as possible to avoid assholes.

• Avoid YouTube and Resident Evil sites until then. It's easy to stumble across a spoiler by accident.

Shit, shit, shit!! Just 2 days left until the launch there are already spoiler playthroughs of Resident Evil 7 both DLCs. Trying as hard as possible to avoid assholes.

• At least the internet is having fun with it.

New poster for Ready Player One is out. At first glance it looks alright. It's not crowded and it's relatively simple. Pleasant to the eyes if you will. But then you notice his fucking legs. They're freakishly long. How did this get past QA???

• Seriously, anyone have any The Last Jedi spoilers? I’m itching to solve Rey’s past and her family.

• (Gets ready for a bunch of hate)
    So I restarted the whole walking dead series today instead of just one or two episodes from a new frontier and I got to the barn scene in season one and as much as it was my fav season, I got reeeeaallly bored of it whereas I’ve never been bored in a new frontier ? is this normal?

• Oh shit. Thanks for reminding me the DLC is coming out soon!

Shit, shit, shit!! Just 2 days left until the launch there are already spoiler playthroughs of Resident Evil 7 both DLCs. Trying as hard as possible to avoid assholes.

• edited December 2017

So I just finished binge-watching the whole first season of Stranger Things...

Don't think I'll be sleeping tonight.

• Scared? Or just a lot to think about?

So I just finished binge-watching the whole first season of Stranger Things... Don't think I'll be sleeping tonight.

• Both.

AChicken posted: »

Scared? Or just a lot to think about?

• Every time I make a new avatar, I'm gutted at how much the file compression messes with the resolution. Gravatar must compress the files. I seem to get the same result no matter what size I upload at, so it's not loss due to resizing. Engh. I'm fairly happy with it. I may make one alteration yet.

• I've been planning to do this for a while now. Never really got around to it. Not the previous games though, just ANF for a different ending. I really want the one with Kate and Gabe. I just ended up with Gabe and Kate's whereabouts unknown. Probably dead. If I never get to it, I'll lie on which ending I got for S4 :trollface:

Melton23 posted: »

(Gets ready for a bunch of hate) So I restarted the whole walking dead series today instead of just one or two episodes from a new frontier

• fyi S3 is confirmed : )

So I just finished binge-watching the whole first season of Stranger Things... Don't think I'll be sleeping tonight.

• Yep, tomorrow

Oh shit. Thanks for reminding me the DLC is coming out soon!

• edited December 2017

Some people never fail to irritate me. I’m not the type of person to get upset over little things often but it’s currently 2:34, gotta be up at 5:30, and I’m two towns away from home, three from my school, and I still haven’t been paid for what I’m doing.

To be honest, I’m so pissed it’s not even funny.

Edit: After an hour of wasting my time, we’re finally leaving.

• So i have had a bad week had to work on my day off thanks to someone pretending to be ill, i get all the shit on that day from wierd customers and interference with the tills not working then i had to work with this asshole all day who thinks because he is training to be manager he can boss everyone around and do fa himself and a girl i like dosnt even speak to me much anymore

• Some times working retail really sucks. Really really sucks.

So i have had a bad week had to work on my day off thanks to someone pretending to be ill, i get all the shit on that day from wierd custome

• Nice night for a walk

Nice night for a walk.

• Nice night for a walk.

Nice night for a walk

• Wash day tomorrow. Nothing clean, right?

Nice night for a walk.

• Bought a wifi extender for my room because the connection in here is pretty bad.

It's the best thing I've ever bought, 10 OUTTA 10.

I've never had a full bar of wifi before! I usually had to be lucky enough to even get two!

• Yeah... I'd say take a big break before watching the second season. It's really good, but the horror factor is turned up to 11, and has way more creeps than the first.
    I found myself to be a bit unsettled in the first season, but the second one had me genuinely scared.

Both.

• Wow, you weren't kidding. His right leg is ridiculous.

At least the internet is having fun with it. https://twitter.com/pixelatedboat/status/939722558542307328

• What happened to me today:

A feeling of bliss after finally completing all my required papers and having all my exams completed. HOORAY!

• Lucky, my last exam isn't until Thursday. And between now and then, along with studying, I have to do a video presentation about a business/economical ethics issue for my Ethics course.

What happened to me today: A feeling of bliss after finally completing all my required papers and having all my exams completed. HOORAY!

• A feeling of bliss after finally completing all my required papers and having all my exams completed. HOORAY!

I envy you. I have two last exams. One, the 20th and the last, the 22nd.

• @MetallicaRules.
    @MegaXD.

Oof, good luck to you both. I guess I got lucky; first exam - Last Thursday, second exam - Last friday, all other classes only needed final papers for the first term.
    (I'm a first year, Maj. Drama, so that might explain the type of final work I'm getting.)

• Nothing clean right.

Wash day tomorrow. Nothing clean, right?

• Oke this is hilarious

• Spent most of the night in the vet with my dog. I’m very tired but I need to make sure he’s going to be okay with the medicine and he sleeps. He’s weird, though, he’ll only relax on the couch.

• edited December 2017

I think I'll leave it for now. I plan on making new backgrounds that correspond to whatever the current game is anyway(sorry Minecraft fans...)

That's an under rated movie.

Every time I make a new avatar, I'm gutted at how much the file compression messes with the resolution. Gravatar must compress the files.

• edited December 2017

YEEESSSSS

A friend managed to get tickets to a private screening of The Last Jedi in a couple days and invited me to go with!

:D

• Gotta take this guy some of can sort of a six`pack.

Sorry, can't tell what Paxton says before "Fuck you asshole"

Nothing clean right.

• Just played Resident Evil 7: Not a Hero DLC. It was really great. Short but great.

• I'm trying to be on here more but my depression gets so bad I can barely move sometimes.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.