The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• YouTube is dying. If not then it already is. If only YouTube was just as good as it was in 2011-2013.

Melton23 posted: »

Omg so true. It’s like sometimes they don’t even know how their own website works, let alone how to even use it

• The golden age of Youtube. What I wouldn’t give to go back to those days. I hope Youtube gets their act together

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

YouTube is dying. If not then it already is. If only YouTube was just as good as it was in 2011-2013.

• I sence death in this community...idk why.

• edited January 2018

Geez. That's sick. Why did they think this would go unnoticed and receive widespread appeal? This is obviously, obviously in the wrong..

I really don't know a lot about Paul other than his name and that people hate him. As a first impression, I now hate this guy as well. Can anyone point me to some info or videos of his that would explain to me why this guy's hated so much?

EDIT: I did find someone upload a small clip of his (and his friends') reactions when they found the body, and yes, they weren't exactly sorrowful. Logan later described his reactions as his "coping mechanism" -- which I can believe. He was shocked, but his brain simply went to the humour section and he tried to deflect it with laughter and smiles. Though dead bodies are no laughing matter, and he is still in the wrong. He portrayed these events in a humorous way -- the clip I saw featured violin music during the event, and it was all played off as something great that they found, and they're never going to be the same again haha :( -- and you should never portray actual suicides in a humorous way.

This is a thing that happened, and the way he portrayed it should have been a big red flag to never post it.

lupinb0y posted: »

To the people who don't know, Logan Paul and his friends went looking for a dead body in the Suicide Forest in Japan, found the body of some

• Just watch his cancerous songs.

AChicken posted: »

Geez. That's sick. Why did they think this would go unnoticed and receive widespread appeal? This is obviously, obviously in the wrong..

• Perhaps it's because they were discussing the death of YouTube or the dead body in Logan Paul's video?

I sence death in this community...idk why.

• After several agonizing attempts, I had almost completed Native Fortress in Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy. But then, when I was almost at the end, the game crashed.

• So I guess we can say you got CRASHED!!!

TheFurryOne posted: »

After several agonizing attempts, I had almost completed Native Fortress in Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy. But then, when I was almost at the end, the game crashed.

• Salmon, whole wheat bun, and grapes for dinner.... yay?

• I hope everyone had a good day today. I don't know why, but it feels like everyday, there's something new to get sad or mad about and less happy about. We as people should always strive for positivity in life. It's what keeps us strong and lively. Life has its hardships, but in the end, it's up to ourselves to make the changes for the better. We all have the power to do it if we just try. Never let anything or anyone get you down. Be happy, be wise, and be free.

• new year same crap and now i have to work six days at work shit shifts 2-10 pm then 6-2 am the next day whilst everyone else gets easy shifts no changes to schedules and only have to work 5 days maximum ij better news i got a ps vr headset with the camera and move controllers and it is awesome

• i had this happen on ps2 many years ago it was on a different game but i thumped the ps2 and the disc didnt work anymore so i ended up killing the game and my ps2 acted wierd with reading discs after that

TheFurryOne posted: »

After several agonizing attempts, I had almost completed Native Fortress in Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy. But then, when I was almost at the end, the game crashed.

• Someone killed me on gta so I threw my mic at the wall and the ear piece came off

i had this happen on ps2 many years ago it was on a different game but i thumped the ps2 and the disc didnt work anymore so i ended up killing the game and my ps2 acted wierd with reading discs after that

• edited January 2018

OMG, I finished Bloodborne finally but I think I made a terrible decision. I chose to submit my life, I died in the Hunter's Dream and woke up in the world outside. Please tell me that was not a bad ending.

EDIT: Anyway, I finished Bloodborne and it became one of the best games I've ever played.

• Yah. Bring back =3 with Ray William Johnson as the host!! :weary:

The golden age of Youtube. What I wouldn’t give to go back to those days. I hope Youtube gets their act together

• Do you think they purposefully give you bad shifts? Do you think they might be discriminating you?

new year same crap and now i have to work six days at work shit shifts 2-10 pm then 6-2 am the next day whilst everyone else gets easy shift

• Well, today started as hectic and time-wasting. No idea how I messed this up, but I commuted to campus this morning only to find that classes actually start tomorrow. There goes two hours of my life going there and back I could have spent asleep. Now I'm too cold and awake to throw myself back in bed.

• Today's going to be busy, but I've been thinking about voicing over some fanfics in my free time. Don't know which ones exactly, but it'll get me to practice some voice acting before going back to college.

• Huh, they decided to make a Slender Man movie, I forgot he existed until now. He used to be such an interesting creepypasta in 2011-2013 then he was forgotten.

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited January 2018

I just played my first PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds match, and I won. I literally had to teach myself the controls while playing, and I almost died in the first 2 minutes because of a guy punching me (thankfully, I knew how a shotgun works). I got another person who I saw tailing me and a camped behind a rock with a shotgun to get them. I almost died when I walked into a house cause of a sniper but I survived, and in the final three I hid and then ran to a buggy to start driving around. I got hit by a sniper and lost a lot of health, and missed him. But earlier, on my first loop of the small circle I did notice some proning next to a tree, and I ran them over. Turns out they killed the sniper as I missed hitting them, but I got the guy proned. So yay, 1/1 record baby.

• Time to retire!

I just played my first PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds match, and I won. I literally had to teach myself the controls while playing, and I alm

• I did notice some probing next to a tree, and I ran them over.

Yerp. Totally normal instinct, running people over who are standing next to trees ? next time try running somebody over who is trying to run you over who is also being run over while having 2 other people run them over

I just played my first PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds match, and I won. I literally had to teach myself the controls while playing, and I alm

• Those juggernauts are something else man lol.

Was doing that new doomsday heist with my friend, made it to the final heist, and right at the end my internet lags out and he had to do the whole finale all over again and it was soooo hard ? we did it eventually but it was a huge pain in the ass.

• Lol I finally got used to it and now I can do it first try :3 but still y do they go invisible?

Those juggernauts are something else man lol.

• Lol I finally got used to it and now I can do it first try :3 but still y do they go invisible?

Same here, I just abuse the RPG :D And that I have no clue O_O It's like Rockstar didn't want us to complete this heist or something, those things are too overpowered lol.

Lol I finally got used to it and now I can do it first try but still y do they go invisible?

• I keep blowing myself up with grenade launchers, so a minigun works just fine for me :3

Lol I finally got used to it and now I can do it first try but still y do they go invisible? Same here, I just abuse the RPG And

• so a minigun works just fine for me

Lol I can't, either the RPG or grenade launcher. I have to have cover with those guys. I'd love to have that suit though B)

I keep blowing myself up with grenade launchers, so a minigun works just fine for me

• edited January 2018

You technically can. It just isn’t as flashy

so a minigun works just fine for me Lol I can't, either the RPG or grenade launcher. I have to have cover with those guys. I'd love to have that suit though

• Truee, and it really isn't that "protective" the bulletproof helmet is more reliable :D

You technically can. It just isn’t as flashy

• You missed the best boss, Gehrman.

AronDracula posted: »

OMG, I finished Bloodborne finally but I think I made a terrible decision. I chose to submit my life, I died in the Hunter's Dream and woke

• Seems like it, I fucking hate myself now but I will do it in New Game Plus.

HexIgon posted: »

You missed the best boss, Gehrman.

• Gehrman is so worth the second playthrough. Out of the 120-ish bosses in the series, he's probably in the top 5

AronDracula posted: »

Seems like it, I fucking hate myself now but I will do it in New Game Plus.

• What's so interesting is that in NG+, the Doll (AKA My Waifu) was just looking at the grave where my previous character is buried after entering the Hunter's Dream for the third time. And I exited the game with my NG+ character praying at his own grave. lol

Gehrman is so worth the second playthrough. Out of the 120-ish bosses in the series, he's probably in the top 5

• Wouldnt suprise me

Do you think they purposefully give you bad shifts? Do you think they might be discriminating you?

• Oh God, the memes. I guess it was only a matter of time.

• Eh, still better than the motherfucking Emoji Movie. I enjoyed this movie as a kid but it's not one of my favorites.

Oh God, the memes. I guess it was only a matter of time.

• I’ve never been so mad in my entire life. Somebody who I thought was a friend gives a shit more about their fake gta money more than my feelings apparently. Getting mad at me for doing things my way instead of his, and then blaming me for everything, despite the fact that my way worked just fine. I swear everyone in my life right now is trying to stab me in the back

• Ah. That's my girlfriend and I in a nutshell. She likes to do things "properly", I like to have "fun" in GTA.

Both need to remember that it's just a game. He needs to mellow some and maybe on your end, you sometimes need to say "okay, we'll do it your way". It is pretty dumb to get yelled at about playing a game though.

I’ve never been so mad in my entire life. Somebody who I thought was a friend gives a shit more about their fake gta money more than my feel

• edited January 2018

I called him a nazi soooooo you can guess what happened from there. I did agree to do things his way, but he still flipped out saying I wasn’t listening, when he never told me to do it beforehand. So we’re no longer friends, and he blocked me on ps.

Johro posted: »

Ah. That's my girlfriend and I in a nutshell. She likes to do things "properly", I like to have "fun" in GTA. Both need to remember tha

• That escalated quickly. Oh well. Need more chill friends.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.