The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Blood-starved beast sucks ass

Really? I never had much trouble with him. What's your strategy against him so far?

I'll never start this game at the beginning after finishing the whole game

You'll change your mind eventually. It's not the level number that makes you good, it's all about how much experience you have. That's why so many people, myself included, do runs where you never level up once. It's tough but it's all about skill, level doesn't really matter. By the end of the game you'll be skilled enough to destroy that area of the game, I assure you.

AronDracula posted: »

I never thought Bloodborne was a horror game. There were some creepy moments, jumpscares and some enemies are waiting for me around the corn

• Really? I never had much trouble with him. What's your strategy against him so far?

Did you beat it in the first try?

You'll change your mind eventually. It's not the level number that makes you good, it's all about how much experience you have. That's why so many people, myself included, do runs where you never level up once. It's tough but it's all about skill, level doesn't really matter. By the end of the game you'll be skilled enough to destroy that area of the game, I assure you.

I guess? I didn't even need that guy, Arthur, who you can use as a partner to that boss fight cause I did it on my own with concentration. What makes me hate that piece of shit so much is the fact that it poisons me and I have to use antidote everytime he does that.

Anyway, so far I bought the Kirkhammer like you suggested me to, I beat two other bosses being the Witches of Hemwick and Vicar Amelia (Those guys weren't as hard as the one that I hate) and I have to explore the area where I was imprisoned by a tall guy with a bag carrying on his back.

Blood-starved beast sucks ass Really? I never had much trouble with him. What's your strategy against him so far? I'll never s

• Has anyone here ever watched Trollhunters? I really want to fangirl with someone about it lmao

• Trollhunters? I never heard of it.

QueenMaddy posted: »

Has anyone here ever watched Trollhunters? I really want to fangirl with someone about it lmao

• I got question? Did anyone see the movie Star Wars The Last Jedi? I did I regret it soooo much!!!

• edited December 2017

I really enjoy Freeman's Mind more than I should. Perhaps it's been from following the whole journey from Ross leaving Machinima and threatening legal action to leaving North America and fighting poverty. It's been a long journey, but now we get to follow HL2.

My "A" key is being real finicky. Just know that if I call you "ss", I mean "ass", not a nazi.
    Just kiddin'. I wouldn't call anyone here either. I just wanted to make that crappy joke.

• edited December 2017

Welp. Today officially begins my return to the gym. It's been over two years since I've been and I've gained quite a bit of weight and my blood pressure has got up since then.

Wish me luck :)

• Break a leg!

...Wait, no, that's only for theater. Good luck down at the gym!

lupinb0y posted: »

Welp. Today officially begins my return to the gym. It's been over two years since I've been and I've gained quite a bit of weight and my blood pressure has got up since then. Wish me luck

• I'm sorry, but that's hilarious. XD

There's this eldery lady that I know and she's half deaf and it's hard talking to her 'cause I'm quiet. I always have to shout and I just end up avoiding talking to her...

How do you have an entire phone call with your grandmother? How much does she really understand?

I’ve had tons of miscommunications in 2017, I’m very bad at talking and @LiquidChicagoTed can confirm that fact, but I think I’ve had my big

• If you end up as one of those people who end up faceplanting the treadmill, let me know :)

lupinb0y posted: »

Welp. Today officially begins my return to the gym. It's been over two years since I've been and I've gained quite a bit of weight and my blood pressure has got up since then. Wish me luck

• I'd like to see a drawing from you...

AChicken posted: »

If there's one thing YouTube Rewind 2017 did right, it's introduce me and my Youtube recommendation feed to the wonderful culture of animato

• I speak for everyone who played and completed Bloodborne when I say fuck Forbidden Woods, fuck that place in particular.

• (imgur had problems uploading recently)

Alright. It's... really not that great, I don't draw, and this is the first I've done in a while.
    here we go... [transporting you to another thread where I posted it]

https://telltale.com/community/discussion/comment/2882932/#Comment_2882932

I'd like to see a drawing from you...

• I figured she would have gotten all of it because she doesn’t ask me to repeat anything, but I guess she doesn’t get as much as I thought ?‍♀️

I'm sorry, but that's hilarious. XD There's this eldery lady that I know and she's half deaf and it's hard talking to her 'cause I'm quie

• I have one question, if I love Bloodborne so much, should I also try Dark Souls 3? I want to play the original but my PS3 is laggy and old as fuck.

• edited December 2017

I figured the whole “who comes home with 30 dogs” thing was just an internet joke, I’ve never heard of it happening.

I went for a walk today with my Grandma’s dog and we walked all the way down the street. At the end of the street, we ran into three dogs (one that stood up to my neck) and I was freaking out on the inside, I figured there was about to be a huge dog fight.

One of the dogs came close to me and I grabbed her tag and called the number on it twice with no answer, then I sent a text telling them their dogs were out of the gate and waited. After waiting like ten minutes, flagging down cars to slow them down and warn them about the dogs running around the road, my dog started home and I waited until at least one of the other dogs went back in the gate before running after my dog. I turn around and two of the dogs are following me. Accepting defeat, I stopped running and waited for them. I would rather they walk with me instead of getting run over.

Halfway to my grandparent’s house, the giant dog went into someone else’s yard, I stop to wait for it to get out and the other dog I picked up stops with me, my dog continues home. The big dog leaves the yard and turns around to head home, I’m silently praying the other dogs follows him, but he doesn’t. My dog stops to wait for us, the other dog and I eventually catch up and we walk all the way home.

After I dropped my dog off, I jogged the other dog back home and hoped it would tire out and stay home after a run. It didn’t. I had to get in a car a drive off before it would stay home.

In short, today I collected dogs and I’ve never been happier.

• edited December 2017

Read up an article about a recent swatting prank that lead to a SWAT team shooting and killing an innocent 28 year-old man in his home, because an online gamer had sent a false report to the police over an argument about Call of Duty.

And it turns out that the man who died wasn't even the intended target of said prank, the SWAT team basically arrived to the wrong address and shot dead an unrelated individual as soon as he answered the door.

• Yeah, swatting never has been and never will be a good idea. I hope the fact that someone died will convince people to stop doing it.

RichWalk23 posted: »

Read up an article about a recent swatting prank that lead to a SWAT team shooting and killing an innocent 28 year-old man in his home, beca

• That's an understatement. People are tying up emergency services for a prank. Services people need in an emergency. It takes a special type of idiot to think it's a good idea.

• Yesterday, my father spent $250 on Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer merch for my 5 year old sister, after he spent several hundred on her Christmas presents, and she had the gall to ask for more stuff.

I should add that he also bought me a brand new 2017 Honda Civic. I think he might be working under the table, because I have no fucking idea where all of this money is suddenly coming from...

• Jesus Christ, why would the SWAT team just kill him right away? He wasn't even armed, was he?

Read up an article about a recent swatting prank that lead to a SWAT team shooting and killing an innocent 28 year-old man in his home, beca

• edited December 2017

A man said his father had been shot in the head. He said he was holding his mother and a sibling at gunpoint. The caller, speaking with relative calm, said he poured gasoline
    inside the home "and I might just set it on fire."
    Several officers arrived and surrounded the home, braced for a hostage situation. When Finch went to the door police told him to put his hands up and move slowly.
    But Livingston said the man moved a hand toward the area of his waistband. An officer, fearing the man was reaching for a gun, fired a single shot.

That's the report so far.

Jesus Christ, why would the SWAT team just kill him right away? He wasn't even armed, was he?

• Jesus Christ, why would the SWAT team just kill him right away? He wasn't even armed, was he?

Likely because they lacked the training or common sense to handle the situation professionally, let alone analyse the situation first before thinking about moving in to apprehend the 'murderer' with a 'shoot first, ask questions later' mindset.

Also, the person who filed in the false report gave out very detailed descriptions about a killing and family members being taken hostage in their home, in order to put the police on edge have them arrive at a random address given to them. And the swatter had the gall to play the victim card and not accept any responsibility for his own actions that lead to an innocent man, who was also a father of two, killed in cold blood. Thankfully he was arrested.

The victim wasn't even armed, and yet the police shot him seconds after he had open the front door without confirming whether he was indeed carrying a dangerous weapon, or if he was one of the 'hostages' opening the door. He may have had his hand near his waist, but it still doesn't justify shooting him when he wasn't a threat.

• What a bunch of losers. I would blame the police as well for being huge idiots. The one who killed him should be fired.

Jesus Christ, why would the SWAT team just kill him right away? He wasn't even armed, was he? Likely because they lacked the trainin

• I just have a huge feeling that I’m gonna die by getting shot by police

Jesus Christ, why would the SWAT team just kill him right away? He wasn't even armed, was he? Likely because they lacked the trainin

• edited December 2017

What a bunch of losers.

One of the scariest parts about this is that this swatter is a repeat offender. This is not the first time he has done this with his friends, and he does this for money. In this case, he lost out on getting $1.50 and he decided to make an elaborate 'prank' that ends up getting an innocent person killed because he lost a bet. I'm not even kidding.

They're not just losers, they a danger to society.

I would blame the police as well for being huge idiots. The one who killed him should be fired.

Not just fired, but in jail. Police officer or no, he killed an innocent man.

What a bunch of losers. I would blame the police as well for being huge idiots. The one who killed him should be fired.

• Whoa whoa. There's a pending investigation with the officer in charge currently on unpaid suspension and the caller facing charges. Let's settle down and see what all the facts turn out to be.

• For once you're completely right in speaking for everyone. Forbidden Woods is the Lost Izalith of Bloodborne. Absolutely garbage area with a boring boss.

I speak for everyone who played and completed Bloodborne when I say fuck Forbidden Woods, fuck that place in particular.

• DS3 is the worst of the 3 Dark Souls games, but it's still a solid game. I'd say go for it if you're super interested.

I have one question, if I love Bloodborne so much, should I also try Dark Souls 3? I want to play the original but my PS3 is laggy and old as fuck.

• I saw it yea. I'm personally in love with it, but I can definitely see people's issues with it.

strwar3 posted: »

I got question? Did anyone see the movie Star Wars The Last Jedi? I did I regret it soooo much!!!

• PSA:
    Internet, when an online store uses the phrase, "limited edition/availability", 99% of the time, they actually mean, "illegal".

Just throwing that out there.

• I thought Dark Souls 2 was considered the worst of the whole trilogy cause it has graphical downgrades and it's not as enjoyable as the first game.

DS3 is the worst of the 3 Dark Souls games, but it's still a solid game. I'd say go for it if you're super interested.

• edited December 2017

It's now 1st January 2018 so Happy New Year for when the Americans catch up.

Also: Here's my annual video looking back at ten years ago:
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=KhWjJXk4szU

• It’s half way through the 31st here

It's now 1st January 2018 so Happy New Year for when the Americans catch up. Also: Here's my annual video looking back at ten years ago: https://youtube.com/watch?v=KhWjJXk4szU

• Happy New Year, buddy!!

It's now 1st January 2018 so Happy New Year for when the Americans catch up. Also: Here's my annual video looking back at ten years ago: https://youtube.com/watch?v=KhWjJXk4szU

• Ugh, I feel like I'm gonna lose my damn mind. Day number 4 of nothing but nightmares. Day number 4 of waking up with a pounding headache. I'm on vacation from school because of Christmas, so I haven't been taking my melatonin to sleep. Melatonin is apparently supposed to cause weird dreams.

I was recently officially diagnosed with Major Depressive Disorder (aka clinical depression) and had my medication switched from 20mg of fluoxetine (Prozac) to 10mg of escitalopram (Lexapro). My dad thinks my nightmares are being caused by those.

Has anyone else had problems like this?

• I’ve got ADHD and been on various medicines for it, but I know there are a few out there that caused me to have lucid nightmares so bad that I refused to sleep until my medicine was a switched.

I also used to take Melatonin, which kind of surprised me, as I never really had nightmares with it.

Maybe check in on the side effects of your new medicines online?

Ugh, I feel like I'm gonna lose my damn mind. Day number 4 of nothing but nightmares. Day number 4 of waking up with a pounding headache. I'

• My sister gave me a new laptop. It's smaller but at least I can play games like The Forest which is downloaded in the desktop.

• Happy New Year :)

Here's to a great year for all of you and Telltale!

• I did, but I didn't see anything about it. Maybe it's just me? I don't know. Thanks though!

I’ve got ADHD and been on various medicines for it, but I know there are a few out there that caused me to have lucid nightmares so bad that

Sign in to comment in this discussion.