The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• True that. Gotta start looking

Johro posted: »

That escalated quickly. Oh well. Need more chill friends.

• Post some fill in the blank applications on Craigslist

Melton23 posted: »

True that. Gotta start looking

• Oh, I think that’s a step too far ?

Post some fill in the blank applications on Craigslist

• Hmmm fill in the blank applications at your favorite fast food restaurant?

Oh, I think that’s a step too far ?

• edited January 2018

I’d probably end up drawing a snowman holding a severed human arm on it

Hmmm fill in the blank applications at your favorite fast food restaurant?

• That’s one way to grab their attention, I like the way you think

I’d probably end up drawing a snowman holding a severed human arm on it

• Ok, Vicar Amelia just became the worst boss fight so far in Bloodborne, in NG, she is easy to kill but in NG+, she is fucking OP.

• Video Description:

And no, we didn't do anything regarding the f*cking Bee Movie meme, because we write sins and don't adopt internet memes.

At first, I thought they were referring to the "It's hip to f*ck Bees" meme, but I realized it was the "[insert movie here] but every time [insert word or action here] it gets [insert consequence here]" meme. Nevertheless, someone's going to meme this video sooner or later.

Oh God, the memes. I guess it was only a matter of time.

• ...If that's the case... wouldn't you do something about it?

Wouldnt suprise me

• There's a bushfire in a suburb near us. We're not in danger but a Watch and Act has been issued for areas where a lot of my friends live. Just nervous and a bit shocked since we don't usually get bushfires in the suburbs.

• That doesn't sound good. Hopefully you stay safe!

There's a bushfire in a suburb near us. We're not in danger but a Watch and Act has been issued for areas where a lot of my friends live. Just nervous and a bit shocked since we don't usually get bushfires in the suburbs.

• "Outer ring, stupid! Stand in the outer ring!" :D

• I started playing Bloodborne: The Old Hunters DLC. Just few seconds and it's already harder than the main levels of the games. What sucks so much is that the Hunter enemies keep respawning after returning to the Hunter's Nightmare.

• The Last Jedi Struggling At Chinese Box Office WOW!!!! This movie isn't even doing good in China. That's veryyyy bad news for Disney. Can anybody tell what the audience score on Rotten Tomatoes is at? Like I feel like this movie tanked badly.

• I heard someone saying that the Star Wars franchise isn't very popular in China. Does anyone know how much money did the previous movies make in that country?

The hate on this movie is very undeserved.

strwar3 posted: »

The Last Jedi Struggling At Chinese Box Office WOW!!!! This movie isn't even doing good in China. That's veryyyy bad news for Disney. Can anybody tell what the audience score on Rotten Tomatoes is at? Like I feel like this movie tanked badly.

• Half In The Bag Episode 117:Box Office Number Crunching when you get to the part at 10:39 on that video. The Chinese never liked Star Wars movies expect the original movies like episode 4-6. I mean yeah it did good,but yet way into episodes 1-3 and new ones like The Force Awakens,Rogue One and The Last Jedi. I mean it more interesting on most Star Wars films do good domestically here in the U.S or Europe and yet when it gets to the Asian markets like China? It just flops and fails domestically here in there 2nd weekend drop off like I don't know the numbers.

AronDracula posted: »

I heard someone saying that the Star Wars franchise isn't very popular in China. Does anyone know how much money did the previous movies make in that country? The hate on this movie is very undeserved.

• That means The Last Jedi only made $1.129 billion dollars in the box office! This movie was such a flop!

/s

The Last Jedi Struggling At Chinese Box Office WOW!!!! This movie isn't even doing good in China. That's veryyyy bad news for Disney. Can anybody tell what the audience score on Rotten Tomatoes is at? Like I feel like this movie tanked badly.

• Star Wars :The Last Jedi Suffers 2nd weekend drop off

Box Office for The Last Jedi 2nd weekend drop also here are the numbers of previous film like The Force Awakens and now The Last Jedi numbers from 2 years apart.

The Force Awakens numbers:Day 1 $119.1 million vs The Last Jedi Day 1 $104.6 million
    Day 2 $68.2 million vs The Last Jedi Day 2 $63.9 million
    Day 3 $60.5 million vs The Last Jedi Day 3 $51.3 million
    Day 4 $40.1 million vs The Last Jedi Day 4 $21.5 million
    Day 5 $37.3 million vs The Last Jedi Day 5 $20.2 million
    Day 6 $38 million vs The Last Jedi Day 6 $ 16.8 million
    Day 7 $27.3 million vs The Last Jedi Day 7 $17.8 million
    Day 8 $49.3 million vs The Last Jedi Day 8 $24.6 million
    Day 9 $56.7 million vs The Last Jedi Day 9 $29.1 million
    Day 10 $43.1 million vs The Last Jedi Day 10 $14.6 million
    Day 11 $31.3 million vs The Last Jedi Day 11 $32.1 million
    Estimated from both films
    The Force Awakens: $571.4 million vs The Last Jedi:$397.2 million
    Difference of $174.2 millions lost in those 11 days of opening.

I heard someone saying that the Star Wars franchise isn't very popular in China. Does anyone know how much money did the previous movies make in that country? The hate on this movie is very undeserved.

• The box office predicted 1.6 billion dollars from The Last Jedi. Well seems way off from predictions. Here is a another thing I saw from that video I posted about The Last Jedi 2nd weekend drop off.
    The Force Awakens vs The Last Jedi box office domestic and foreign and worldwide.
    $936.7 million- domestic for The Force Awakens and $397.3 domestic for The Last Jedi
    $1,131.6 billion-foreign for The Force Awakens and $396.1 foreign for The Last Jedi
    $2,068.2 billion altogether worldwide for The Force Awakens and $793.3 million worldwide before China opening there for The Last Jedi.
    But now it has opening China. It failed and flopped badly.

lupinb0y posted: »

That means The Last Jedi only made $1.129 billion dollars in the box office! This movie was such a flop! /s

• I wish they bring the bone games to ps4 and x1.

• God, I mean I kind of understand why people dislike this movie but it isn't one of the worst ever made. Hell, I was even expecting to come out of theater disappointed but guess I'm not like everyone else, I always enjoyed the Star Wars saga, even the prequels (Especially Revenge of the Sith).

Star Wars :The Last Jedi Suffers 2nd weekend drop off Box Office for The Last Jedi 2nd weekend drop also here are the numbers of previous

• edited January 2018

Revenge of the sith was a great movie tho. Not as good as Jedi though ?

God, I mean I kind of understand why people dislike this movie but it isn't one of the worst ever made. Hell, I was even expecting to come o

• It is. It's so underrated. No wonder it's the only of the prequels which has more than one iconic moment like the opening sequence, Order 66, Anakin VS Obi-Wan etc.

• edited January 2018

Don’t get me wrong, it’s my second favourite Star Wars film. Veerrryy underrated, very emotional too.

It is. It's so underrated. No wonder it's the only of the prequels which has more than one iconic moment like the opening sequence, Order 66, Anakin VS Obi-Wan etc.

• I LOVE the prequels and I love episodes 1-6 of Star Wars. It's just these new Star Wars movies like The Last Jedi. I just found very disappointing.

• I liked all of them apart from rogue 1. The phantom menace was also one of my favourite movies as a kid, until I got older and found my joy in “older movies”. I still like the prequels though.

I LOVE the prequels and I love episodes 1-6 of Star Wars. It's just these new Star Wars movies like The Last Jedi. I just found very disappointing.

• I've just seen a video with an interview between George Lucas and Hayden Christensen and Lucas said that the saga was over, no more SW movies after Revenge of the Sith which means that it was Disney's intention to buy the franchise and revive it.

I LOVE the prequels and I love episodes 1-6 of Star Wars. It's just these new Star Wars movies like The Last Jedi. I just found very disappointing.

• I saw that interview quite a while back

I've just seen a video with an interview between George Lucas and Hayden Christensen and Lucas said that the saga was over, no more SW movies after Revenge of the Sith which means that it was Disney's intention to buy the franchise and revive it.

• Warning: Longer-than-usual post incoming.
    Miscommunication is both hilarious and rage-inducing at the same time. Especially when someone tasks you to do something, then forgets to tell you you're not actually doing said task and to disregard it. Or in my case, implicitly telling you not to do a task, but wording it very poorly.
    Long story short, my parents told me to pick up a car from a tire shop on my way to work and that they would pick up my car. I REPEATED what they told me to do and said the location of ONE of the tire shops I was going to in order to pick up the car. They talked to each other for a bit, then told me they would pick up the car later in the day (I thought they were talking about MY car at the time since I would have to leave it at the shop). It isn't until I get to the aformentioned tire shop and call my parents that they then tell me I'm not supposed to be there, and that the car was at a DIFFERENT tire shop.
    Imagine my confusion. When we regrouped later in the day, I called my parents out by saying that I REPEATED what they told me and MENTIONED the tire shop I was going to, and yet THEY didn't call ME out to correct me then and there. They didn't even directly say "No, don't go to the tire shop, we'll go instead."
    Dumbfounded, my parents started laughing at the hilarity of the situation. I joined them, too, not to laugh at the miscommunication, but at the fact that I won the argument in order to quell my inner rage. It's satisfying to point it out, but I hate it when it happens, even if I'm in the wrong.

• edited January 2018

I’m surrounded by fucking morons who can’t even press 2 buttons to shoot a gun on a fucking gta video game. I mean it’s not the hardest thing in the world to use a controller, it’s literally the world we live on now and they can’t even do that right. I’m literally desperate, if anyone here has bat 5 on the PS4 and is actually decent can I have some help on the doomsday heist pls ?

I tried my brother, he didn’t know how mini maps worked and how to see enemies coming. I tried one of my friends, his attitude was piss poor. I tried another friend, he got mad at me for going my own route which worked out quite well when he didn’t expect it to so I called him a nazi and blocked him for freaking out on me just for that. And everyone else is just ignoring me when I ask them to help. Then there’s the randoms, who have no clue what day it is let alone how to play either, I’m legit fucked
    Edit: nvm, just found one of the guys who helped me to do the 10 mil and he agreed to help. Hope to God we actually do this cos having it active is just pissing me the hell oofff

• 90th Academy Awards are being announced soon so I’m wondering which movie do you think should win Movie of the Year?

Top 3 that come to mind are Get Out, Wonder Woman, or Dunkirk. What do you think?

• Logan is the one that I personally think should take the cake, coming from someone who was never such a fan of X-Men.

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

90th Academy Awards are being announced soon so I’m wondering which movie do you think should win Movie of the Year? Top 3 that come to mind are Get Out, Wonder Woman, or Dunkirk. What do you think?

• I loved Logan as well. It’s definitely in my top 5 list of best movies.

Logan is the one that I personally think should take the cake, coming from someone who was never such a fan of X-Men.

• edited January 2018

I really wanna try and set up a Dungeons and Dragons style kind of game with a couple of my friends but I have no idea what to do. I'm trying to look up some stuff and see what I would need to get if I were to ever set up a game. I think it'd be cool cause from what I've seen it's quite a bit like the imaginary role playing games I made up with friends when I was in primary school.

• Anyone here played the bioshoke series? After finishing tw3 I'm kinda wanting to play it but not sure yet...is it good?

• Dunkirk or Get Out absolutely deserve to win.

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

90th Academy Awards are being announced soon so I’m wondering which movie do you think should win Movie of the Year? Top 3 that come to mind are Get Out, Wonder Woman, or Dunkirk. What do you think?

• My pals Nick and Will are pretty knowledgeable with DnD. I could set you up in a DM with one of them and they could show give you some tips if ya want. Otherwise just Google it. I'm sure some nerd will help you out haha

I really wanna try and set up a Dungeons and Dragons style kind of game with a couple of my friends but I have no idea what to do. I'm tryin

• Bioshock and Bioshock Infinite are fantastic. Bioshock 2 suffers a bit from shoddy gameplay decisions but it still stands pretty good. I'd say they're all worth playing.

Anyone here played the bioshoke series? After finishing tw3 I'm kinda wanting to play it but not sure yet...is it good?

• Whenever I try to set something up with my friends they act like assholes, which then leads into a 6 vs 1 argument. I need better friends, all of mine are shit :(

I really wanna try and set up a Dungeons and Dragons style kind of game with a couple of my friends but I have no idea what to do. I'm tryin

• OMG, the Ludwig boss fight in Bloodborne Old Hunters DLC is fucking bullshit, man. I hate animal type bosses in this whole goddamn game.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.