The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited January 2018

I would try that, but it’s even happening on my iPad as well. To make things weirder, when I clicked reply, it took me to another different page to type the reply.

Johro posted: »

Have you cleared the data/cache/cookies? Doing so would have your browser retrieve all the webpage data from scratch. This should solve loading issues.

• Okay. That's weird. Short of an antivirus or firewall blocking some info, I've got no idea.

• That's happening when I'm on phone as well, but it works fine on my computer.

Okay, is there a reason why I can't like comments anymore. Whenever I click the heart thing, I get taken to a separate webpage that says "Shucks, forbidden." Or sometimes, the page I'm on just refreshes and brings me to the top.

• In case you missed it over in the Batman forums, there are now some new Batman: The Enemy Within forum avatars! Check them out!

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited January 2018

Yeah, I'm getting some weird issues too. It might be a weird issue on the site's end, but of course, it's the weekend so I don't know if the web team can immediately fix it. They might be able to fix it after the weekend.

Okay, is there a reason why I can't like comments anymore. Whenever I click the heart thing, I get taken to a separate webpage that says "Shucks, forbidden." Or sometimes, the page I'm on just refreshes and brings me to the top.

• I get you there, trying to like your comment is big pain in the ass now and I don't understand. :sweat:

• Works for me just fine ?

I get you there, trying to like your comment is big pain in the ass now and I don't understand.

• edited January 2018

I'm trying it now on a Windows computer (both of my previous versions were on Apple products), and I'm still running into the same problems. Sometimes it works, but more times than naught, I can't like a comment with either the page reloading or being taken to a different page, and replying takes me to a completely separate page as well.

EDIT: I also run into the same problem trying to follow discussions. When I try to follow it in the actual discussion, the page refreshes and acts all weird. If I try to follow one where all the discussions are shown, I get taken all the way back to the "Community" main page.

• Weird, because my computer runs both Apple and Windows, and in both versions, the site is acting weird for me.

Pipas posted: »

That's happening when I'm on phone as well, but it works fine on my computer.

• I have a question for Bloodborne players. Does the game get harder in every New Game Plus mode?

• edited January 2018

Got bored so I went on VRchat and as soon as I load it up for the first time, a Ugandan knuckles charges towards me and shouts “DO U BELIEVE IN DE WAE” I believe I have now found my wae ?

• edited January 2018

I got around to watching programs on Netflix, and I decided to watch Black Mirror for starters.

...And then the episodes makes me feel down in the dumps after watching them. Why do I do this to myself?

• I just hooked up my PC to play on our new 4K TV.

Mother of God... asside from the lag I envy people who have a power enough GPU to run it at 60fps

• ...And I envy you for having a 4K TV. I have the GPU but I can't justify tossing out my perfectly good TV for it.

tylergem2 posted: »

I just hooked up my PC to play on our new 4K TV. Mother of God... asside from the lag I envy people who have a power enough GPU to run it at 60fps

• edited January 2018

This has been happening to me lately too.
    I get the "Shucks. Forbidden" error when I try to like comments and replying takes me to a new page.
    I've done nothing different. My browser has javascript on and I always clear cache and cookies.
    But I just figured it must be me because I'm using an unconventional device to browse..
    Weird.

I would try that, but it’s even happening on my iPad as well. To make things weirder, when I clicked reply, it took me to another different page to type the reply.

• Okay, now I'm getting these weird website woes.
    I try to like a comment, it sends me to the top of the page. I go to click the reply button, it sends me to a completely different page to write it.

• Just got tickets to see Jeff Dunham, one of my favorite comedians, up in Baltimore next month.

• Has something happened to it?

• OMG, I remember watching that show with Demi Lovato on Disney Channel, I don't remember its name.

Just got tickets to see Jeff Dunham, one of my favorite comedians, up in Baltimore next month.

• I know the show she was on was called “sunny with a chance”,
    or something like that.

AronDracula posted: »

OMG, I remember watching that show with Demi Lovato on Disney Channel, I don't remember its name.

• The Steelers are playing bad. Really, really bad.

• Good

BigBlindMax posted: »

The Steelers are playing bad. Really, really bad.

• Lol. I'm watching the game also.

The Steelers are playing bad. Really, really bad.

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited January 2018

Hey, they're making it a ball game again. There's still hope.

Edit: NVM. Not even Antonio Brown's demigod powers can save us this time.

Kng0604 posted: »

Lol. I'm watching the game also.

• edited January 2018

What say you now? They lost BIGLY in there own field and also I think I saw the Steelers said they were gonna beat the Patriots wherever. In Hell, in New England or in Haiti. The Dudes couldn’t even beat Jags in their own field.

Hey, they're making it a ball game again. There's still hope. Edit: NVM. Not even Antonio Brown's demigod powers can save us this time.

• FUCK YEAH BOY!!!! Vikings Won!!! My dream to see one of these teams at Super Bowl are Philadelphia Eagles, New England Patriots,and Minnesota Vikings! But I REALLY REALLY want New England to win. Get that six time SIX TIME!!! Super Bowl Rings

• If the sun is in space, then why is space dark and the planet is like, sunny?

• edited January 2018

Spent my birthday at work. At least my boys won(Vikings) a game that will make top ten lists for years to come.

I don't know if it's like this elsewhere, but online shopping has been murdering department stores up here. K-Mart then Zellers then Target then Sears. All declared themselves unviable to operate and closed all stores in Canada. It's crazy. Sears, especially, has been a fixture since my parents were born in the 50's.

• edited January 2018

'Cos therez, like, nuthin' fer the light to reflect off of...???

If the sun is in space, then why is space dark and the planet is like, sunny?

• Who the fuck tries to tackle like that? Yes, this is in regards to the Saints v Vikings game, why would Marcus Williams do something that stupid. It was a great catch and all, but if he kept his damn head up and properly tackled him, there’s no touchdown and the game is over. Instead, the only player he ends up stopping is his own teammate that could have prevented Diggs from scoring. You wonder why there are head injuries in football, it’s people trying to tackle like that. It’s like a batter trying to hit a pitch with his eyes closed, it’s moronic.

• Sears/Kmart has had problems for years. They've been doing short-term moves that hurt them in the long run. There used to be dozens of Kmarts around me, and now there's only one left. They probably don't have much longer.

Target (in the U.S.) did better than expected last year, and all of the big department store chains (except Sears) reported really good holiday sales, but all of them still caution that the future is going to be rough.

Many years ago, Sears used to send out gigantic catalogs full of things you could mail order or have sent to one of their catalog stores. You'd think they would have done better than they have. They just dropped the ball.

Johro posted: »

Spent my birthday at work. At least my boys won(Vikings) a game that will make top ten lists for years to come. I don't know if it's l

• So I just bought a new Yamaha acoustic guitar yesterday and I've started learning how to play (been wanting to for a long time). Anyone have some advice for beginning guitar?

• What episodes have you watched already? I'm a huge fan of Black Mirror, recently finished the last season, I'd gladly discuss it with you :)

RichWalk23 posted: »

I got around to watching programs on Netflix, and I decided to watch Black Mirror for starters. ...And then the episodes makes me feel down in the dumps after watching them. Why do I do this to myself?

• I've watched right at beginning of the first season, until up to San Junipero. I plan to watch Men Against Fire next.

If I had to pick a favourite, I'd probably choose Shut Up and Dance purely because of the acting, the simpler and realistic setting, and how the final few minutes had delivered a shocking twist that explains the behaviour and motivations of the main character throughout the episode.

What episodes have you watched already? I'm a huge fan of Black Mirror, recently finished the last season, I'd gladly discuss it with you

• Idk, why don’t plants have dicks if they are alive, just the way shit is ?

If the sun is in space, then why is space dark and the planet is like, sunny?

• Yeah, Shut Up and Dance is also one of my favourites. That ending is pure gold, sent some chulls down my spine. What I love the most about Black Mirror is those crazy plot twists that blow your mind. You can say the same thing about White Bear - also one of my favourites. It's amazing how many thoughts boil in your brain after watching these episodes.

Did you liek San Junipero? People call it the best episode of the series, but I think it's really overrated.

RichWalk23 posted: »

I've watched right at beginning of the first season, until up to San Junipero. I plan to watch Men Against Fire next. If I had to pick a

• San Junipero felt refreshing to watch after the majority of Black Mirror episodes were mostly dark or depressing, and I did appreciate how it ended on a more positive note in spite of circumstances with the artificial afterlife.

White Bear wasn't one of my favourites though, probably because I felt that the overall message and the anguish of the main character from that episode was executed better in Shut Up and Dance.

Yeah, Shut Up and Dance is also one of my favourites. That ending is pure gold, sent some chulls down my spine. What I love the most about B

• Apparently today is 'Blue Monday', the most depressing day of the year.

Surprisingly, I'm not having too fun of a day so far. At least physically.
    These new boots I'm wearing are really giving me some rub burns and rashes on my ankles. Ouch, ouch, Ouch..

• edited January 2018

Well, my fingers hurt a lot because I just started learning guitar, but otherwise I'm very happy because I'm only doing half the schoolwork I thought I'd be. "Most depressing day of the year"... forget that, the whole month of January is supposed to be depressing, IMO. It's cold, rainy and you're back in school.

AChicken posted: »

Apparently today is 'Blue Monday', the most depressing day of the year. Surprisingly, I'm not having too fun of a day so far. At least ph

• Yeah, it's like that with every game. NG+ scales to your current character's Soul Level/Blood Level and boosts the amount of Souls/Blood Echoes gained, while also increasing enemy damage and aggressiveness.

AronDracula posted: »

I have a question for Bloodborne players. Does the game get harder in every New Game Plus mode?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.