The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

https://twitter.com/AnEvilHag/status/955430139873124355

• When your done with it, you should stick it in your room right next to your bed with it facing you.

Or better yet, stick a motion sensor with a speaker on it in the living room for guests.

https://twitter.com/AnEvilHag/status/955430139873124355

• this month has been strange for the most part basically i met a girl on psn who lives in the u.s so we start messaging each other after a comment was put on the psn communities from her about does anybody still play deus ex (thats how me met) and get along really well weve even sent each other a picture to prove we are genuine sadly she dosnt want a long distance relationship i live in the u.k but at least we are still good friends and still support each other and maybe something may happen between us one day i know we re going to meet one day so i have that to look forward to
    as for work why is whenever an audit is going to happen soon everybody seems to go completely mad panicking is only going to end in disaster

• Is this game:

Based on the TV series of the same name, or is it completely different? (Keeping hype down until I know for sure...)

• It has nothing to do with the show. It's a reboot of a game called The Black Mirror that came out in 2003.

Acheive250 posted: »

Is this game: Based on the TV series of the same name, or is it completely different? (Keeping hype down until I know for sure...)

• Today marks the 1 year anniversary of Resident Evil 7. It's my personal GOTY 2017.

• i love this game too still trying to complete madhouse difficulty i kinda decided to play the dlc 21 on survival plus i keep losing around opponent 7-5 though i do love the vr on that game too

AronDracula posted: »

Today marks the 1 year anniversary of Resident Evil 7. It's my personal GOTY 2017.

• Yeah, 21+ was the hardest that I've played. Hoffman is an asshole and a cheater.

i love this game too still trying to complete madhouse difficulty i kinda decided to play the dlc 21 on survival plus i keep losing around opponent 7-5 though i do love the vr on that game too

• FINALLY!!!! Not only did I beat all the optional bosses in the main game but I also beat all the bosses in Bloodborne Old Hunters DLC. Laurence, The First Vicar, was nothing but a fucking cheater, using fire powers in his whole body. Now, I'm going to make HUGE upgrades for my character for the sake of further NG+ modes.

• Melissa Reese (soundtrack of BloodBorne) and Brian Mantia (Mortal Kombat and Infamous Second soundtrack) are gonna work on the soundtrack for Cyberpunk 2077 i can't wait for this game to come out it's been so many years.

• Hate her? Seems kind of strong.

I'm not exactly a fan of her work, especially that as Black Widow, but at the same time I'm not sure how much of that is her fault because the character like Hawkeye is just bland. I don't particularly care for anime, so I don't really have an opinion there.

strwar3 posted: »

Hey can I ask a important question about Scarlett Johansson? I am literally at the point of hating the fuck out of her. Like I am really at

• Michael C. Hall(Dexter) is going to narrate the first unabridged audio book version of Pet Sematary. Coming March. 27th.

I love that book. I can't wait!

• edited January 2018

I just got home after watching "coco" with my lil brother. Such a beautiful movie, happy and sad at the same time, I almost cried in one part. What can I say... it's Pixar. I highly recommend "coco" if you like animated movies with a good story.
    Now the animated movie that I'm really excited about is The Incredibles 2.

• I saw coco too, I was pretty good. I am also looking forward to the incredibles 2. I really want to see a trailer!

MegaXD posted: »

I just got home after watching "coco" with my lil brother. Such a beautiful movie, happy and sad at the same time, I almost cried in one par

• Halep v. Kerber was an epic match of comebacks(but sub-par serving). So entertaining.

• Yesssss. We've been waiting so long for The Incredibles 2!

MegaXD posted: »

I just got home after watching "coco" with my lil brother. Such a beautiful movie, happy and sad at the same time, I almost cried in one par

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited January 2018

The Doomsday clock has now struck 2 minutes to midnight.

....Are there any Iron Maiden fans here ?

• edited January 2018

Do you even have to ask that?

Up The Irons

OzzyUK posted: »

The Doomsday clock has now struck 2 minutes to midnight. https://twitter.com/bulletinatomic/status/956544043822981120 ....Are there any Iron Maiden fans here ?

• This week went from complete shit, to full on fuck the world and everyone living. First Slayer announced a farewell tour, and now, Lynyrd Skynyrd just announced one. I swear to God, if Metallica announces one, I'm not sure I could handle it.

• I swear, every time I play Bloodborne, it makes me shit my pants. It's probably the most stressful game I've played since Alien Isolation.

• Humble Bundle has some of the games from the Amnesia series for free for a limited time:

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/amnesia-collection

• ...Pet Sematary is a good book.

<3

• Just sitting in school and waiting for the day to end. Didn't know you could have such a bad mood at a Friday...

• At least you're honest.

Melton23 posted: »

I only said that cos I accidentally replied to your post while making my other separated post so I edited it out and replaced it with that cos I could ‘t delete it and didn’t want to look stupid. This is embarrassing.

• Is it weird that the games that I'm looking forward the most in this year is Shadow of the Colossus Remake and Dark Souls Remastered? I missed those games in the previous generations and I heard people praising them so much.

• You know. In a way, modern Telltale games are just like old school pen and paper D&D. You are thrust into a fantasy world and given scenarios. You then make choices and are, in turn, given a result of that choice. It's the same thing, really. Did you know that a lot of story driven game writers(say, between ages 30-40) were D&D fans growing up? It's a bit funny how the mediums evolve, but the interests stay the same.

• I wonder if the popularity of the name "Ellie" for baby girls will skyrocket this year?

(If I've got my maths right, technically this year would be Ellie's (The Last Of Us) birth year)

• edited January 2018

I just watched the latest X-Files episode, s11e4, and it was genius! I never thought that they'd bring back the surreal comedic episodes like the "Jose Chung" entries of X-Files and Millennium. It was an instant classic for me. I loved how they messed with the past episodes.

Now, I'm really sad that this will most likely be the final season. It's one thing for a show to run out of steam and die(as this series was), but when an episode proves that they can still bring it, it's depressing.

• edited January 2018

A majority of the feminists today aren't literal feminists; by definition to be a feminist, you support women's rights within the equality of gender roles, but now, people are promoting the women without thinking about the men in the equation. Where's the feminism?

• edited January 2018

Part of our forum rules is "avoid discussions of topics that lead into controversial or inflammatory discussions", just as a heads up.

To give my take on equality, I think if the pendulum has stayed on one end for so long, that it needs to be dragged to the other end, so it can swing equally. As people get used to living and working with each other as equals, we'll act as such.

This goes for a lot of situations.

• We looked at 3 types of feminism in my media studies class and it sounds a lot like radical feminism so they want to put males at the bottom, don’t want a single woman to be sexually objectified, they don’t want any male privilege and all that. It’s pretty shit and just needs to stop before the cancer consume me

The-Night posted: »

A majority of the feminists today aren't literal feminists; by definition to be a feminist, you support women's rights within the equality o

• My ears are ringing, my body hurts, my neck is sore, my voice is completely shot, and I feel like I can pass out in the middle of typing this...God, I love concerts. Went to go see Havok, Anthrax, and Killswitch Engage, all 3 put on a great show, and I got to meet the members of Anthrax.

• edited January 2018

That... Is Awesome. That's a picture you'll be showing your grandkids. :)

• So I was just lying on my back holding my phone in the air and the next thing I know-- BAM! It hits me in the face!
    Why didn't I see that one coming?!

• I've had plenty of experiences with that. Enough to learn that I should at least keep my back leaned up against something before I look at my phone.

So I was just lying on my back holding my phone in the air and the next thing I know-- BAM! It hits me in the face! Why didn't I see that one coming?!

• You see, that's why you don't let Gravity have the upper hand.

So I was just lying on my back holding my phone in the air and the next thing I know-- BAM! It hits me in the face! Why didn't I see that one coming?!

• You’re lucky it wasn’t a Nokia

• real isopod hours

• Carver as Mr. Gray.

I recently (10 minutes ago) found out that Carver's voice actor was Michael Masden... My hate towards him has since been on the verge of termination. Also here's what Carver would look like in Reservoir Dogs :)

• edited January 2018

Burgers and noodles.

Burgers and noodles.

My meals are getting lazy again.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.