The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited February 2018

It’s never fun to deal with an annoying opinionated Nolanite on YouTube. I hope I never have to deal with that ever again.

• I’m not too pissed about this. I haven’t played the original yet since it hasn’t been released for the PS4, so please for the love of God someone get on that.

AChicken posted: »

Anyone looking forward to getting Red Dead Redemption 2 soon is going to have a bad day... Red Dead Redemption 2 delayed again New release date: October 26 2018 I ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ ɪᴛ

• I'd say it's got some pretty big shoes to fill if it hopes to beat out Masquerade: Bloodlines as the best vampire RPG (even though it seems to be taking an entirely different direction with the vampire mythology.) I'm really intrigued by what was shown in the video, hope the actual gameplay lives up to the hype.

MichaelBP posted: »

Really hoping the game can live up to these promises. I can already see my Johnathan being a relatively weak vampire tbh. Oh well, a no kill run might be interesting.

• LEAVE CLASSIC MOVIES ALONE! STOP DOING REMAKES! SOME MOVIES DON'T NEED SEQUELS!!

• Hep C. Crystal Hep C. Hep C Lime,. Hep C Max.... I never liked the abbreviation, because it reminds me of...

• edited February 2018

Well, me too. Need to get through a bit of my backlog first...
    Edit: Oh, misread your comment. Meant to agree with you that I'd have to play the original for the first time. Guess I'm agreeing with Metallica on this one.

Well hey, it gives me more time to replay the original.

• There isn't really need to play the original since it was confirmed that the new game is going to be a prequel.

I’m not too pissed about this. I haven’t played the original yet since it hasn’t been released for the PS4, so please for the love of God someone get on that.

• It's gonna be hard to do better than Vampire The Masquerade : Bloodlines we'll see.

Really hoping the game can live up to these promises. I can already see my Johnathan being a relatively weak vampire tbh. Oh well, a no kill run might be interesting.

• Reminds me of Bloodborne in terms of the combat system.

• Hollywood has run out of ideas. Whenever they attempt to do something original, what we get is The Emoji Movie.

LEAVE CLASSIC MOVIES ALONE! STOP DOING REMAKES! SOME MOVIES DON'T NEED SEQUELS!!

• Deep Blue Sea 2
    • Independence Day Resurgence
    • Men in Black Reboot
    • Ghostbusters 2016
    • Fifty Shades Darker
    • Rings
    • The Mummy 2017
    • Hitman Agent 47
    • Terminator Genisys

Who the fuck asked for these movies? They are RUINING the classics.

LEAVE CLASSIC MOVIES ALONE! STOP DOING REMAKES! SOME MOVIES DON'T NEED SEQUELS!!

• Star Wars battlefront 2 is underrated. There. I said it. Fight me.

• you are correct and speak nothing but facts

Green613 posted: »

" I'm holding out for a potential Switch port" Don't lol. Game is fire a f and needs to be experienced by everyone ASAP, if you're even the slightest a fighting game fan or DBZ fan it's a must.

• Far Cry 3 for Playstation 4 confirmed

• You're the worst human I've ever seen. Fuck you and the horse you rode in.

Jokes aside, if you like the game, that's fine by me but doesn't change the fact that EA turned it into a scandalous event instead of making it successful, it's still not a good game, it's so unfinished. They confirmed that microtransactions will be back in the next update, even after everything they have been treated as.

FUCK THE OSCARS!!!!!

Melton23 posted: »

Star Wars battlefront 2 is underrated. There. I said it. Fight me.

• Yeah, according to my friend the loot boxes are going to remain at the relatively low prices that they already are along with the micro transactions which isn’t all bad, as long as I can easily earn in-game currency for free. There’s also the fun in predicting what kind of updates will get (I’m hoping for Ahsoka and Grievous tbh). As long as they finish the game, and by that I mean add a lot of new and iconic maps such as mustafar, bring back the game mode where you blow up the Death Star from the first game, and have the original battlefront 2 space battle style make a reappearance then I think that this game could be extremely fun. It just needs those extra game modes and maps.

AronDracula posted: »

You're the worst human I've ever seen. Fuck you and the horse you rode in. Jokes aside, if you like the game, that's fine by me but doesn

• edited February 2018

Vacation Day 1:
    I woke up at 1PM after staying up 'til 6AM this morning.
    I then watched Friday the 13th(1980) for the 100th time(I honestly couldn't tell you if that's a hyperbole at this point).
    Now I'm going to play some ESO.

Life as an adult without an adventurous life(I wanted to say "no life" but that's not really true, I've got three different get-togethers planned this coming week), grown-up life is exactly what I hoped it would be as a kid.

Also watched Mortal Kombat. While still the best game adaptation, the movie does have big problems. Tone and pacing are immense issues. The movie just doesn't know what it wants to be and having slow exposition scenes between fight scenes does not help at all.

• Hollywood has run out of ideas.

I know right :D I'm really convinced there's an actual board where unexperienced writers throw darts at and get bright ideas. I think it has a lot to do with the age group as well, it's all a profit thing honestly. Lazy writers know if they market something popular enough to a much younger naive audience, successful profit is inevitable. It sucks man cause I really love movies, and the direction the filming industry is going looks horrific.

WarpSpeed posted: »

Hollywood has run out of ideas. Whenever they attempt to do something original, what we get is The Emoji Movie.

• Who the fuck asked for these movies? They are RUINING the classics.

Exactly dude! Like I hate the fact they have no respect for classic films, and just milk the name for everything and rake in profit. Ultimately ruining the name. And it's like people who have no idea where the title stems from, just praises the rebooted versions with no knowledge of the original!!

Ghostbusters 2016

God I cried myself to sleep after this was announced. This has to be the most gut-wrenching one of them all.

AronDracula posted: »

* Deep Blue Sea 2 * Independence Day Resurgence * Men in Black Reboot * Ghostbusters 2016 * Fifty Shades Darker * Rings * The Mummy 20

• I'm back. Y'all been good for Daddy?

• edited February 2018

I need to catch up on sooooo many series. I haven't even fully watched the most recent season of Mr. Robot yet. T_T

As an aside, fuck winter and everything it stands for, honestly.

Why the almighty turtle that created the universe and all the things that dwell within it even gave this horrid season the time of day is beyond this turtle-worshipper's comprehension.

• edited February 2018

I’m gonna plug my ps3 into my tv today so I can start playing some of my old games such as dishonoured, AC black flag and all that. The only problem is figuring out where to put it as my PS4 and computer are taking up too much space ? unless I put it on top of my PS4. That won’t be a problem right? Riiiight.

• edited February 2018

Yeah I think Ghostbusters 2016 failed cause you know why it failed. BTW I think we need something like a RedLetterMedia style of Gaming and Movies and they failed thread on this community.

Because I know why Ghostbusters 2016 failed and it wasn't just Agenda driven or a Cash Cow(well that's one of the reasons) it is basically people saying give this movie chance or just wait and until the reviews come in. But with Ghostbusters 2016 reviews? It came off has paid reviews and I think we have seen thread from this like paid reviewers like The Last Jedi. Let's in PewDiePie's words "Don't get me wrong,it wasn't bad,but 94%?(which update to 90% last I saw)Jesus Christ".

That also came has paid reviewers. When I saw it maybe it shouldn't have been maybe 74%? Like Average maybe? But I just didn't like it,but we need thread of Redlettermedia-style Movies and Gaming thread to understand why these things fail and flop.

Who the fuck asked for these movies? They are RUINING the classics. Exactly dude! Like I hate the fact they have no respect for clas

• I'm glad I have a shelf to put everything on. I have my ps4 and xbox 360 on one shelf, my friend came over yesterday with his xbox and ps4 and was able to set them up on the shelf below that, a tv set up on the top shelf, and I still have my old desk I used for my desktop to put the second tv he brought over. The desktop and monitor has now been put on a mount, screwed into the wall behind the desk.

Melton23 posted: »

I’m gonna plug my ps3 into my tv today so I can start playing some of my old games such as dishonoured, AC black flag and all that. The only

• So I saw something earlier that really irked me the wrong way. A guy was ranting about how the only reason The Last Jedi has such high praise was because Disney paid off critics, as if people can't just like the movie. Okay look, I get it if you don't like The Last Jedi. Lots of people don't and lots of people do as well (me included). But if the first thing you do when you see a positive review about this movie is to assume that person is a shill then you really need to take a look at yourself and how you react to opinions that don't line up with yours.

• Well I wanted to find a game to screw around in that like old times, found the case but the stupid disc wasn’t in it. Found the case in my brother’s room so I figured the disc would be in there too but he locked me out and won’t let me look for it. I’ve never been so pissed over looking for a freaking Lego game in my entire life

I'm glad I have a shelf to put everything on. I have my ps4 and xbox 360 on one shelf, my friend came over yesterday with his xbox and ps4 a

• edited February 2018

It has nothing to with that. The reviews just came off as paid reviews by reviewers who not non-star wars fans even if they are Star Wars fans,it just came off has a paid reviewer in my view and I'm not the only one on this. I saw and heard time after time the reviews were paid by a company like Disney. That's there opinion. My opinion is that it was agenda driven and just with no good story around this movie. I respect your opinion that COULD maybe good,but I just didn't like cause Kathleen Kennedy pushing agenda driven story which never been in Star Wars.

Like I to watch a movie without no agenda driven or anything non-related to corporate product like a cash cow movie like Ghostbusters 2016. I'm sorry but I won't give Disney my money.Now Marvel they haven't agenda driven at all in there movies. So I give my money to them.

lupinb0y posted: »

So I saw something earlier that really irked me the wrong way. A guy was ranting about how the only reason The Last Jedi has such high prais

• When I was it's first I thought it's teaser-art for "TWD: The Final Season".

• Cool art though

Karnedg2013 posted: »

When I was it's first I thought it's teaser-art for "TWD: The Final Season".

• Did anyone else hear that The Shinning is getting a sequel? It's called Doctor Sleep which will be directed by Mike Flanagan and Danny Torrance will make a return but as an adult.

• Beautiful.

• edited February 2018

I'm soo close to Yharnam, the queen boss in Chalice Dungeons in Bloodborne. Once I get the trophy, I will NEVER come back to those bullshit places. They are nothing but repetitive content nobody asked for.

• Oh lol I actually didn't see your comment. I was ranting about something I saw on the YouTube comments calling a Youtuber who gave the movie a positive review a shill :P

I saw and heard time after time the reviews were paid by a company like Disney.

Where exactly did you hear this?

I just didn't like cause Caroline Kennedy pushing agenda driven story which never been in Star Wars.

I agree that the Canto Bight scene was agenda driven but I would blame that on Rian Johnson since he wrote the script. I'm confused about what John and Jacqueline Kennedy's daughter has to do with all this.

I'm sorry but I won't give Disney my money.Now Marvel they haven't agenda driven at all in there movies. So I give my money to them

Well I mean... Marvel is owned by Disney. So you're still giving them money.

strwar3 posted: »

It has nothing to with that. The reviews just came off as paid reviews by reviewers who not non-star wars fans even if they are Star Wars fa

• Oh lol I actually didn't see your comment. I was ranting about something I saw on the YouTube comments calling a Youtuber who gave the movie a positive review a shill

Oh you mean the Ghostbusters 2016 one right?

Where exactly did you hear this?

Oh YouTube I don't know where it is anymore

I agree that the Canto Bight scene was agenda driven but I would blame that on Rian Johnson since he wrote the script. I'm confused about what John and Jacqueline Kennedy's daughter has to do with all this.

Well Rian Johnson is to blame,but yet Kathleen Kennedy (sorry my bad on that one :pensive:) is leader within Lucasfilm and I hope she gets fired which this case it happens she controls everything expect the committee. Which gave us Rian Johnson

Well I mean... Marvel is owned by Disney. So you're still giving them money.

Basically I give it to Marvel than Disney. I'm not literally saying that Marvel and Disney don't work together. I'm just saying it comes off like that. I give my money to Marvel in which case is control by Disney,but you know what I mean

Sorry on the Caroline Kennedy :pensive:

Oh lol I actually didn't see your comment. I was ranting about something I saw on the YouTube comments calling a Youtuber who gave the movie

• I will change that Caroline Kennedy part I do respect her cause she is the granddaughter of JFK

Oh lol I actually didn't see your comment. I was ranting about something I saw on the YouTube comments calling a Youtuber who gave the movie

• Oh you mean the Ghostbusters 2016 one right?

I meant Star Wars.

Oh YouTube I don't know where it is anymore

To be fair YouTube isn't exactly a bastion of real news. Someone could just go on YouTube and say anything without any evidence to back their claims up and people would just yuck it up.

I hope she gets fired which this case it happens she controls everything expect the committee. Which gave us Rian Johnson

I mean, she was already working in Lucasfilms before being sold to Disney (she worked alongside George Lucas as co-chair for the company) so it's not like she came from out of nowhere. She was just promoted.

And well considering I liked the movie I'm obviously happy with Rian Johnson stepping in so that makes me a bit biased :tongue:

Sorry on the Caroline Kennedy

No harm no foul!

strwar3 posted: »

• edited February 2018

So... Telltale games are on sale this weekend on Steam.
    ">
    40 - 83% off
    checkalook.

I don't know why html code is partially showing. Actually, I know "why", but since we don't type in html, I can't fix it.

• Just made me think, what if we get a poster like this, but there is a gun being pointed at her head? That would stir up so many questions.

• Thanks to @AronDracula and his BB posts I'm super interested in getting back into Bloodborne again so I'm gonna spend my day playing that. Love ya my dude. <3

• No problem, mate. I love this game to death and I'm glad I bought it so I can have at least something that will keep me from getting bored once I end up at college.

You said that you haven't played the Old Hunters DLC yet so I'd definitely recommend it. It has amazing new weapons, great bosses (There are 5 in total including one optional boss and 3 of them are terrible nightmares, one of them took me 3 days to defeat) and useful caryll runes.

I'm still in NG+ and I defeated every single boss in the game except the last one which is Moon Presence, the main bosses weren't that hard like they were in the main playthrough, that's probably because I got used to them and I killed some of them in the first try. Now I'm trying to get the trophy from those stupid chalice dungeons, those levels are worse than ANY levels in the main maps of the game.

Also, what do you think about this teaser of FromSoftware's new game? Do you think it's Bloodborne 2 or another spiritual successor to Demon's Souls/Dark Souls?

Thanks to @AronDracula and his BB posts I'm super interested in getting back into Bloodborne again so I'm gonna spend my day playing that. Love ya my dude.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.