The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited February 2018

Thoughtful post, but I take issue with this.

And if indeed that is the truth, then perhaps it is time that we as a society need to change our value system. The question is, how do we go about that?

In order to answer that question, the one you'd have to answer first is "why has society become so casual about sex? You don't really touch on that.

Kenny/Lee posted: »

So I have had this topic on my mind for quite a while, and I decided to put it out there. Do we as a society have a to casual view of sex

• I've finished watching Cloverfield Paradox, and I think I've figured out why it was released on Netflix instead on the big screen.

It's pretty terrible. The story was incoherent, the characters were boring, and horror/scares/kills didn't do anything for me.

Had Paradox been shown in the cinemas, it would have likely been a box office bomb, especially with the negative reviews rolling in.

• edited February 2018

Spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace!!!

*Taken from the SpaceX Live Feed

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited February 2018

(Hmm, I wonder if Elon Musk will ever get around to inventing Personality Cores :p )

Johro posted: »

Spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace!!! *Taken from the SpaceX Live Feed

• I'm writing an essay for my English 102 class in which I am using the main character's point of view to explain how the weird shit in "How to Talk to Girls at Parties" is because he doesn't understand girls and sees them as alien. It's been quite some time since I've hated an assignment this much. I'm very close to just writing, "Enn's a fucking idiot," and being done with it.

• I hope so, while Mike Patton and Nolan North are still around. ;)

(Hmm, I wonder if Elon Musk will ever get around to inventing Personality Cores )

• edited February 2018

Watch Space Car™ Live!

Cool. Stuff.
    Edit: At least when it's not facing the cold, dark void of space. It's on a rotation right now.

• edited February 2018

Woah, you posted that without any extra symbols. ?

And OH NO! I'm allergic to adorableness!! It will be the end of me! [Hides in nearest crevace]

lupinb0y posted: »

Your browser does not support HTML5 video! https://i.imgur.com/WfXUM71.gifv

• I'm allergic to adorableness!!

Woah, you posted that without any extra symbols. ? And OH NO! I'm allergic to adorableness!! It will be the end of me! [Hides in nearest crevace]

• That puppy is soo cute. kittens will want to destroy it for stealing their spot light.?

Your browser does not support HTML5 video! https://i.imgur.com/WfXUM71.gifv

• edited February 2018

I will make my prediction of new Telltale games,right now for this year and next year.
    After TWD season 4(final season) and The Wolf Among Us Season 2(hope for season 3 next year)
    Telltale Batman Season 3(next year 2019)
    Telltale series House Of Cards(probably happening next year after announcement this year at Game Awards 2018)
    Game Of Thrones Season 2 A Telltale Series(after GOT season 8 next year! God Why!?!)
    The Wolf Among Us Season 3(2019)
    Breaking Bad New Telltale Series (2019)
    New Games For Telltale I want to made.

• My prediction, no Minecraft story mode season 3.????

strwar3 posted: »

I will make my prediction of new Telltale games,right now for this year and next year. After TWD season 4(final season) and The Wolf Among

• Yeah that is kinda bad for Minecraft fans. I mean I don't like Minecraft story seasons 1&2 but at least I enjoy myself playing it. But don't lose hope!

Kng0604 posted: »

My prediction, no Minecraft story mode season 3.????

• Yeah, I would think telltale would want to make another season, since it's their only E10+ rated game. But who knows what their going to do.

strwar3 posted: »

Yeah that is kinda bad for Minecraft fans. I mean I don't like Minecraft story seasons 1&2 but at least I enjoy myself playing it. But don't lose hope!

• This gif. It scares me.

• I must be old because I'm more afraid of his receding hairline.

• CIA operator fails Assassination attempt on Fidel Castro, Havana, Cuba ca. 1963 (Colourized)

• Dude, you just triggered my friggin' post-traumatic stress disorder with that pig stuff.

(For real, though, did they actually announce a Black Mirror game? :open_mouth: )

Telltale announces a Black Mirror game where you get to control how depressing your story is with such choices as whether or not to fuck a pig on national television or letting an implant in your brain ruin your marriage!/s

• So, does the Vent/Help Thread still exist? I feel like I need it right now...

• Nope, it's just a satirical article by The Hard Times. They're like The Onion but for video games.

Acheive250 posted: »

Dude, you just triggered my friggin' post-traumatic stress disorder with that pig stuff. (For real, though, did they actually announce a Black Mirror game? )

• @EleanaBaeForeva, how did your hospital stay go, if you don't mind me asking?

• For just a split second I believed it. Then I read CEO Kevin Bruner, and knew it was fake for certain.

Dude, you just triggered my friggin' post-traumatic stress disorder with that pig stuff. (For real, though, did they actually announce a Black Mirror game? )

• Acheive250 posted: »

So, does the Vent/Help Thread still exist? I feel like I need it right now...

• I need it to be May so badly.

• It does. May be a while since the last post but it's okay to bump it

• :-:

AChicken posted: »

Ta daa...

• Last one for the day.

• I really need a dog in my life...

Last one for the day. Your browser does not support HTML5 video! https://i.imgur.com/P33SZxw.gifv

• Omgomgomgomg. Jessica Jones Season 2.

• I take it this is the Elon Musk thing I heard on the radio? Ehhh I hope the guy is successful in whatever he wants to do, could be revolutionary at some point.

• I just watched IT. I liked it.

I just don't get why they cut the scene where they show that Henry killed his friends. I think that should have stayed in.

• Really? I was wondering what his other friends were doing in the time Pennywise gives Henry the pocket knife in the delivery box.

I just watched IT. I liked it. (Spoiler)

• I don't know. Waiting in the car? They're always waiting in the car.

Sequentially, it happens after he gets the knife, leaves his house, and on the way to meet the kids. It can be seen as a bit silly as they're all propped up in the car together, but at least show that he killed them in some way.

AronDracula posted: »

Really? I was wondering what his other friends were doing in the time Pennywise gives Henry the pocket knife in the delivery box.

• I didn't even notice that when I watched the movie. I just thought they were dropped from the story.

I don't know. Waiting in the car? They're always waiting in the car. (Spoiler)

• Goddamn

• edited February 2018

Yeah. It's a deleted scene on the Blu Ray. There's also one actually showing Henry being abused and another that's an epilogue where Bill's family leaves to go on vacation(cue rain starting and zoom in on the storm drain and laughter). The other deleted/extended scenes aren't worth noting(meaning, a few hours later, I don't remember them).

PS. That's the cutest thing!

I didn't even notice that when I watched the movie. I just thought they were dropped from the story.

• an epilogue where Bill's family leaves to go on vacation(cue rain starting and zoom in on the storm drain and laughter).

Good thing they cut that out, I would have absolutely hated that. I know there's going to be a sequel and whatnot but I much prefer the ending we got.

(Spoiler) PS. That's the cutest thing!

• edited February 2018

Alright. Made a poll thing. I only have 2 (non-TWD)games left to play. So...

Who's Next?

I am such a Canadian. lol I love hockey. While I'm editing in this topic, I also love the flavour of maple... Although, it can be too sweet and overpowering in larger quantities. I bought Bacon Maple Chicken wings today at the store. What's more Canadian than that, eh? ;) <3

• edited February 2018

Oh crap! I can't believe I missed this post yesterday!

Yes, it's still around: https://telltale.com/community/discussion/92470/the-vent-help-thread#latest

Sign in to comment in this discussion.