The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited February 2018

It's kind of a mantra really.

Johro posted: »

*sigh* We can be better. It's kind of a mantra really. For a lot of things.

• Nice ellie pun, I noticed

how are you still alive

• I've been feeling very light headed and dizzy for the past few hours and realized that I felt better when I put my cold wet hand on my forehead after I washed my hands. That's when I remembered that people used cold packs during fevers.

It's been so long since I've last been this sick.

• edited February 2018

Watching the classic 1982 Blade Runner. The movie takes place in 2019 and you wouldn't believe what an inaccurate version of our current "future" this is. I mean there are people smoking in public buildings! Smoking. Indoors. In public. It's absurd.

• edited February 2018

I’m still waiting for flying cars and lightsabers. My 2050 is exactly that but in reality it will probably be the exact same but more people would be sending watermelon’s to Uranus or something stupid like that and thot’s will be at their prime, with a new way of taking selfies half naked in front of a mirror or something like that, in short:our future is most likely fucked unless we kill off most of the population. Any one agree? Kill the kids before they fuck us over? Population control is also a good thing so it’s not like we’re committing mass genocide for no reason <3

Johro posted: »

Watching the classic 1982 Blade Runner. The movie takes place in 2019 and you wouldn't believe what an inaccurate version of our current "f

• I'm in a pizzeria right now but I can't enjoy much because my eyes are burning, it feels like I'm crying and they're red.

• I was late to my to one of my college classes Wednesday because I was petting a dog. I'm not sure, but I think I have my priorties in the right place.

• edited February 2018

Uhhh i wonder why the Black Panther movie got some bad reviews like one star reviews on IMDb? Lol it's kinda weird? Bad Reviews? On Black Panther? Mmmmm it literally has 11,000 so far. Btw I don't know why ppl get so mad over bad reviews? I mean if it's bad then I won't see it. Like 6.6 rating on IMDb. If it updates then I will update this.

• edited February 2018

Just in case you didn't know there was this Facebook group (which has since been taken down) that was set up by "DC fans" to review bomb the movie when it came out, and considering the movie hasn't even been released yet to the general public I'd say it's probably that.

strwar3 posted: »

Uhhh i wonder why the Black Panther movie got some bad reviews like one star reviews on IMDb? Lol it's kinda weird? Bad Reviews? On Black Pa

• Damn right you have!

I was late to my to one of my college classes Wednesday because I was petting a dog. I'm not sure, but I think I have my priorties in the right place.

• Petting dat bun

• Going off of what lupinb0y said - yeah, some DC fans were evidently jealous of the movie and trying to review bomb it or something stupid like that. I would recommend sticking with the critic reviews if you want something not as prone to interfering.

strwar3 posted: »

Uhhh i wonder why the Black Panther movie got some bad reviews like one star reviews on IMDb? Lol it's kinda weird? Bad Reviews? On Black Pa

• edited February 2018

Everybody whom participated in Women's slopestyle is probably lined up for the chiropractor right now.

Wow. Terrible conditions. They postponed it twice then had to get it done. I think only four people didn't fall in the first run. Nascar on snow. Congrats to USA winning gold and our gal getting silver.

• Just completed A Hat in Time 100%. Really charming and well made indie title with some of the best 3 D platforming I’ve played in years along with a stellar soundtrack. I’d recommend giving this game a shot, it’s a little short and not difficult to fully complete but it’s a real fun time. If you have a good PC, I’d recommend getting that version since it has full mod support and you get to make your own modded levels.

• "Oh yeah? How would you know?"

Nice ellie pun, I noticed

• edited February 2018

I remember him as the guy who voiced Douglas from a Walking Dead comic voice-over video on Youtube, but can't remember he did it.

Anyway, hey @TheSloaningDead, how've you been? Long time no... Uh, text talking.

Hey there, welcome back! I recognize your name... but not your avatar. I admit I can't think of who you are because I seem to strongly asso

• I've been thinking of trying American Horror Story. I've heard it has "some of the best writing in TV history", and it seems fairly interesting.

Is it any good? Would you recommend it?

• So... You're also supporting suicide too?

Melton23 posted: »

I’m still waiting for flying cars and lightsabers. My 2050 is exactly that but in reality it will probably be the exact same but more people

• That doesn't sound good... Hope you feel better soon.

I've been feeling very light headed and dizzy for the past few hours and realized that I felt better when I put my cold wet hand on my foreh

• edited February 2018

Aww that's so freakin' sweet!

EDIT: Stopping to pet a dog is like stopping to smell the roses, ya gotta do that every now and then. Just make sure not to get the two mixed up.

I was late to my to one of my college classes Wednesday because I was petting a dog. I'm not sure, but I think I have my priorties in the right place.

• Hey really? That's cool! Do you have a link?

Acheive250 posted: »

I remember him as the guy who voiced Douglas from a Walking Dead comic voice-over video on Youtube, but can't remember he did it. Anyway, hey @TheSloaningDead, how've you been? Long time no... Uh, text talking.

• Nooo I’m supporting started a holocaust against kids

So... You're also supporting suicide too?

• edited February 2018

This is his first appearance in the series. Sloans role starts at 2:02.

Hey really? That's cool! Do you have a link?

• Jeremy Jahns' review on Fifty Shades Freed just made my day so I made this GIF with no regrets.

• @lupinb0y Just in case you didn't know there was this Facebook group (which has since been taken down) that was set up by "DC fans" to review bomb the movie when it came out, and considering the movie hasn't even been released yet to the general public I'd say it's probably that.

Wow, that's kinda shit.
    Especially considering the irony of Wonder Woman in relation to Captain America First Avenger.

Going off of what lupinb0y said - yeah, some DC fans were evidently jealous of the movie and trying to review bomb it or something stupid like that. I would recommend sticking with the critic reviews if you want something not as prone to interfering.

• Thanks. I looked up my symptoms and all of them show I have Pneumonia.

The funny part about that is that last weak I was pushing carts into the store I was working at in below freezing temperatures with a T-shirt on. A customer commented that I should put a jacket on or I'll catch pneumonia. I brushed it off and thought I was fine, I was actually warm out there from the amount of effort it took to push loads of carts in the icy conditions.

Well, look where that got me... I missed a shift and a blood donation because of it. And right now there is a blood crises, especially for my blood type.

That doesn't sound good... Hope you feel better soon.

• Can I seriously just go see Black Panther like any other regular film? I can understand how others feel about it but it’s still just a movie at the end of the day.

• Yeah, so, funny story to sum up the kind of day I’ve had: I decided to relive my childhood in a different way today, which was by actually having fun instead of moaning about how shit life is to myself, so I was playing with my brothers by getting one of them on my shoulders and running him around the house, only for the baby to charge towards us, nearly knocking him off, so seeing a 3 year old try to kill us got us to laugh so it wasn’t looking good from there cos my back was done, and my brother was laughing so hard that he... literally peed on the back of my neck. Lol so I flung him off and took a shower :p long story short: never do that again

• Lmao.?

Yeah, so, funny story to sum up the kind of day I’ve had: I decided to relive my childhood in a different way today, which was by actually h

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited February 2018

Just a reminder - we aren't allowing discussions of politics, religion, or other controversial issues.

• I swear if I had a dog, I'd have that problem everyday.

• No. I can't even remember what it was called nor can I remember the issue number. Sorry.

He did a good job, though.

Hey really? That's cool! Do you have a link?

• Ah yes. That's it.

lupinb0y posted: »

• Chloe Kim is a badass. Snowboarding is an awesome sport to watch. Especially when people wipe out. But Chloe, man she deserved 100.00. Not a 98.25 for that beautiful final run.

• Well that won't work. If you want to take out all the kids, you gotta destroy who creates those little brats in the first place. Just as an egg comes from a chicken, everything has it's origin. If you don't like eggs, kill the chickens. It's basic logic 101.

Nooo I’m supporting started a holocaust against kids

• Guaranteed no one else will get that reference...

Well that won't work. If you want to take out all the kids, you gotta destroy who creates those little brats in the first place. Just as an

• I watched a couple of minutes of it. What was up with Rick's accent? Is it British or Irish or what? :D

Douglas was pretty good! Better than the other voices I briefly heard... :D

lupinb0y posted: »

• edited February 2018

So I watched Coco...

• <3 Video games.

• Yeah, lol.

I've been hanging in. How have you been?

Acheive250 posted: »

I remember him as the guy who voiced Douglas from a Walking Dead comic voice-over video on Youtube, but can't remember he did it. Anyway, hey @TheSloaningDead, how've you been? Long time no... Uh, text talking.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.