The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all. I, however, will be around tomorrow because along with my folks, you're my family too(no one else lives locally).

• Daww... Gee, golly, thanks! Same here, friend.

Johro posted: »

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all. I, however, will be around tomorrow because along with my folks, you're my family too(no one else lives locally).

• Merry Christmas, my cousins stole money from me.

• I'd like to say Merry Christmas to you... <3

• edited December 2017

I got the Witcher 3 and there’s a 24 hour update, so it isn’t just you having some misfortunes :3 Sooooooo I’ll chill here until I visit my grandparents

Merry Christmas, my cousins stole money from me.

• I will do my best. Thanks for the tips.

Good to see you're finally getting around to playing one of the best games ever. Hope you have a good time! Also if I could give any tips:

• edited December 2017

Ho ho ho ho ho ho ho you're a ho.

Merry Christmas!

• you’re a ho

Hahaha... yes. Yes I am. ???

lupinb0y posted: »

Ho ho ho ho ho ho ho you're a ho. Merry Christmas!

• My phone is no more ?

• Good, let’s suffer together for the next 24 hours ✊

Melton23 posted: »

I got the Witcher 3 and there’s a 24 hour update, so it isn’t just you having some misfortunes Sooooooo I’ll chill here until I visit my grandparents

• Yeah, 1 game down 5 more to go ?

Good, let’s suffer together for the next 24 hours ✊

• I’d like to wish everyone here a very Metal Christmas.

• At this time of year, we call it "gifts."

• At this time of year, we call it "gifts."

Still better than giving to the Salvation Army.

• Merry Christmas guys! :)

Donate to the Human Fund this holiday season. The Human Fund: Money for People.

• I didn’t give gifts this year because I didn’t have enough money to start with because I’m in debt ?

WarpSpeed posted: »

At this time of year, we call it "gifts."

• Well, that's terrible of your cousins. :/

I didn’t give gifts this year because I didn’t have enough money to start with because I’m in debt ?

• Merry Christmas everyone!

• edited December 2017

I earned all the trophies for Resident Evil 7 End of Zoe DLCs and completed all its Extreme challenges, those were a pain in the ass. I can't believe I'm saying this but Resident Evil 7 became my personal favourite RE game with REmake being the second and RE4 being the third. It's very enjoyable and more replayable although REmake had better characters and Jill is still my favourite RE character. I have ZERO regrets paying this game and its DLCs at full price.

BTW, Merry Christmas, everyone!!!!!!!!!!

• edited December 2017

Ok, now I see what is going on with Bloodborne. Do you have any idea how many times I died because of those two stupid dumb beasts on the bridge? I know it's all about patience and skills but this game is still such a dick to non-fans of Souls franchise, there is not even a block option. I still think it's awesome though, I'll play until I finish it cause the combat is without a doubt enjoyable.

• I hope everyone whom celebrated the holiday had a good one with people they love.
    ... And don't have to work at 9am like some people.

• Bloodborne is a part of dark souls??

AronDracula posted: »

Ok, now I see what is going on with Bloodborne. Do you have any idea how many times I died because of those two stupid dumb beasts on the br

• It's made by the same devs, FromSoftware, ain't it?

Bloodborne is a part of dark souls??

• My Witcher 3 finally downloaded today and it keeps closing the application during the first scene... fml ?

• Yes! Packing!!!

Goodbye Texas, I’ll see you later.

• Gonna miss Peter Capaldi as The Doctor :(

Twice Upon a Time was brilliant. Had some odd moments in terms of editing and effects but otherwise it was a great sendoff to the Twelth Doctor as well as Steven Moffat and co. I'm really excited to see what they have in store for Thirteen!

• I beat the first boss of Bloodborne, now I'm full of patience.

• I know I'm a bit late but I finally finished the last of us. Great game, finished in 2 days. The gameplay loop got pretty boring the further you went in but the story was nice. Doubt I could get through a second playthrough though.

• I was blown up by a car bomb. Fun times.

Johro posted: »

#ThrowbackThursday To that time @Jennifer and I died in a murder mystery and @WarpSpeed had his own TV station. June 2013 - April 2014

• Just like The Godfather. Classic.

Jennifer posted: »

I was blown up by a car bomb. Fun times.

• Decided to get Star Wars: Battlefront 2 Deluxe Edition on the PS store for $46 because of the holiday sale. I know about how the game was received and the backlash it followed, but I’ve been in a Star Wars mood lately so I thought “why not?”.

I wouldn’t have gotten the game if it wasn’t on sale, though.

• Kinda? It's the same style gameplay and developed by the same guys, but not in the same canon universe.

Bloodborne is a part of dark souls??

• https://youtube.com/watch?v=WdI5y3iwhLU Not sure if the picture put the video in

Also I don't want to speak too highly of myself but, in the the walking forums a lot of people liked me and i was a bit popular. I left because I kept getting banned but I might stay for a while now.

• Ha, you knew what I meant.
    I need some sleep.
    Feels pretty crumby working when friends have the week off.

• edited December 2017

I never thought Bloodborne was a horror game. There were some creepy moments, jumpscares and some enemies are waiting for me around the corner.

EDIT: Blood-starved beast sucks ass. I'll never start this game at the beginning after finishing the whole game, I hope it's free roam after all.

• edited December 2017

If there's one thing YouTube Rewind 2017 did right, it's introduce me and my Youtube recommendation feed to the wonderful culture of animators.
    Hint: There's a lot.
    Double Hint: Really amazing to watch and so inspirational.
    Triple Hint: I feEl liKE dRAwinG soMetHInG rIGHt noW OMG SElf eSTeem Don'T faiL Me NOw.

• I’ve had tons of miscommunications in 2017, I’m very bad at talking and @LiquidChicagoTed can confirm that fact, but I think I’ve had my biggest miscommunication yet.

I had a long phone call with my grandmother earlier this year and she’s hard of hearing, I’m bad at talking. I don’t think I said anything questionable, but that’s me.

My aunt asked me my plans after I graduated and I told her I was going to get a better job. She asked me if I was moving and I said no and asked her why, she responds with “well grandma told me you were moving in with your former English teacher.”

I respond in complete shock and say I’m not doing that, my aunt says “she said that it sounded fishy and that you were in a relationship with your English teacher.”

I’m totally embarrassed, but I can’t help but laugh about it because I never said a word about moving out in our phone call.

• It was the best decision not to buy it at full price. Overhyped games never deserve it.

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

Decided to get Star Wars: Battlefront 2 Deluxe Edition on the PS store for $46 because of the holiday sale. I know about how the game was re

• There was no way in hell I was buying the deluxe edition for $80, especially after the controversy it started. I wasn’t even gonna get the game until I found out it was on sale.

AronDracula posted: »

It was the best decision not to buy it at full price. Overhyped games never deserve it.

• edited December 2017

I need help, I cannot beat that motherfuckin blood-starved beast in Bloodborne. He is OP and poisons me all the time.

EDIT: Nevermind, I beat the piece of shit right away. God, how much I died from that annoying boss fight.

2ND EDIT: I killed Elieen The Crow and I feel like a fucking asshole, I did talk to her first but later on, I forgot about her and stabbed her without looking who she is.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.