The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Yup. :(

Melton23 posted: »

You saw it too? ?

• I'm sorry for your loss and if you somehow find the thief I wouldn't blame you if you wanted to deck them in the face. How low do you have to be to steal from sick elderly people?

My condolences to you and your family. May your Grandma rest in peace.

RichWalk23 posted: »

Not only have I lost my Grandma yesterday when it had looked as if she was recovering from pneumonia, I've also found out that someone was stealing from her in the hospital she stayed in. Never in my life have I felt so angry.

• edited February 2018

My condolences. I lost my last grandparent in December. I hope karma bites the thief right hard.

RichWalk23 posted: »

Not only have I lost my Grandma yesterday when it had looked as if she was recovering from pneumonia, I've also found out that someone was stealing from her in the hospital she stayed in. Never in my life have I felt so angry.

• Those 2 episodes were masterfully executed

I really felt like Kanan’s death wasn’t for shock factor or anything and there was a purpose behind it for the first time in forever, and it was emotional! ?

lupinb0y posted: »

Yup.

• I honestly thought he'd eat it in "Dume" considering it's literally his name so it was a bit of a surprise for me. But when I took another look at "Jedi Knight" you could really see all the death flags waving around. I think what I loved about it is that he didn't get killed by a big bad like Vader or the Emperor. He gets blown up by an AT-AT manned by Troopers (though they were ordered by Pryce).

Melton23 posted: »

Those 2 episodes were masterfully executed (Spoiler)

• got my driving test today wish me luck i shall update you once its done

• Good luck!

got my driving test today wish me luck i shall update you once its done

• This community is pretty awesome, it's taken me like 10 months to get used to you all here!!

If you had the ability to create ice-cream out of thin air with the palms of your hands, what would you do with that? (Think: like a Kamehameha but with ice-cream)

Remember that with great power comes great responsibility.

Acheive250 posted: »

Who would'a known that a comment about chocolate milk would spark such conversation? This community is amazing. I'm gonna give it a go..

• I'd be overweight.

Overweight but happy.

Also might have trouble making sandwiches.

This community is pretty awesome, it's taken me like 10 months to get used to you all here!! If you had the ability to create ice-cream o

• edited February 2018

I just found out that Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus was made into a movie and released on VHS.
    I have no idea how I'm gonna get a hold of this movie but I'm gonna do it.

And... Uhh...?

That can't be right.

• Found it

I just found out that Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus was made into a movie and released on VHS. I have no idea how I'm gonna get a hold of this movie but I'm gonna do it. And... Uhh...? That can't be right.

• If you had the ability to create ice-cream out of thin air with the palms of your hands, what would you do with that? (Think: like a Kamehameha but with ice-cream)

Be completely capitalistic and open an ice cream shop without the overhead of buying or making ice cream! Yes, I would abuse my powers for my own personal gain. That always works out in the comics, right?

This community is pretty awesome, it's taken me like 10 months to get used to you all here!! If you had the ability to create ice-cream o

• thank you

Johro posted: »

Good luck!

• update: i passed my driving test with only 2 minor faults
    (insert final fantasy victory tune here)

• You'd be able to make perfect ice-cream sandwiches though!

I'd be overweight. Overweight but happy. Also might have trouble making sandwiches.

• Would that pass food regulations though?

WarpSpeed posted: »

If you had the ability to create ice-cream out of thin air with the palms of your hands, what would you do with that? (Think: like a Kameham

• This is the one that I know:

update: i passed my driving test with only 2 minor faults (insert final fantasy victory tune here)

• Just saw Black Panther recently. It’s now one of my favorite superhero movies of all time. The characters were amazing, especially Killmonger, and is probably one of the best Marvel movies.

Killmonger is also the best Marvel villain, imo. Him and Loki easily share the crown for best Marvel villain. But is he the best villain of all time? No. To me, Heath Ledger’s Joker still takes the crown as best villain in film history. Still, Michael B Jordan was amazing.

• Why the fuck do I even bother reading YouTube comments.

• Augh! Two in a row! Two in a row!
    Lupin you're killing me softly, with these dogs!! :blush: :love: :love: :dizzy:

• I missed this one earlier. The community is loads of fun when it wants to be.

Nobody can ever be too full for ice cream, but even if you are too full for ice cream, I don’t think you’re a mistake. You’ve done great things around here!

Who would'a known that a comment about chocolate milk would spark such conversation? This community is amazing. I'm gonna give it a go..

• I just looked deep into that dog’s ass and I need some eye bleach now ?

Why the fuck do I even bother reading YouTube comments. Your browser does not support HTML5 video! https://i.imgur.com/Ltdvc6X.gifv

• I would rule the earth. Who wouldn't listen to someone with powers like that. If the people don't listen I could threaten to cover their entire city with a mountain ice-cream, and other then the occasional fear of freezing to death, I could make it an almost peaceful world.... Not sure if I used the power for good or not.?

• Metal Gear Survive is so hated it doesn't even get one-day reviews. I can't wait for Konami to get what they deserve. They're retarded just like EA.

• That fear of freezing to death would quickly be replaced by a fear of flooding. It would be terrible for diabetics too. And those that are lactose intolerant or allergic. You would be a super-villain!

Kng0604 posted: »

I would rule the earth. Who wouldn't listen to someone with powers like that. If the people don't listen I could threaten to cover their ent

• Yeeeeee-Hawwwww!

(Don't drive like this.)

update: i passed my driving test with only 2 minor faults (insert final fantasy victory tune here)

• Oh my man!? it's scary how quickly I became the villain there.lol?

That fear of freezing to death would quickly be replaced by a fear of flooding. It would be terrible for diabetics too. And those that are lactose intolerant or allergic. You would be a super-villain!

• Today was a really bad day in weather, so I stayed inside and after I finished my main task for the night, I fed the dogs and ended up playing hide and seek with them.

How do you play hide and seek dogs? You hide in the same spot every single time. They never expect it and they’re always overjoyed to see you.

• Congratulations to the USA Women's Olympic Hockey Team.

You were the better team tonight. Hats off.
    'Til we meet again...

(Also congrats to the other teams. They have improved so much in four years. This won't be a two horse race for long if this keeps up.)

• Looks like you need a cat.

AChicken posted: »

Augh! Two in a row! Two in a row! Lupin you're killing me softly, with these dogs!!

• You bastard!!! You make me replace my cats!!!!

Looks like you need a cat. Your browser does not support HTML5 video! https://i.imgur.com/nj82LDB.gifv

• Aww that's sweet. Reading about your dogs has made me really miss having pets... although I've never had a dog before. Animals are really wonderful.

Today was a really bad day in weather, so I stayed inside and after I finished my main task for the night, I fed the dogs and ended up playi

• Speaking of the "rule the Earth" thing, I've always read your username as "king". Does it stand for anything?

Kng0604 posted: »

Oh my man!? it's scary how quickly I became the villain there.lol?

• edited February 2018

AH MA FRIKKIN GAWD!

Stop it man, I'm gonna die.

Looks like you need a cat. Your browser does not support HTML5 video! https://i.imgur.com/nj82LDB.gifv

• OOOoooohhhh. Why, thank you!

Do you like Oddworld?

Found it

• Never played the games myself but I've seen bits of gameplay :P

OOOoooohhhh. Why, thank you! Do you like Oddworld?

• Troy Baker joins the cast of Death Stranding.

• Mwahahahaha

AH MA FRIKKIN GAWD! Stop it man, I'm gonna die.

• edited February 2018

Edit: well I got this to work at least..

@lupinb0y argh please no more

Okay, anyone else's Google Images search become a lot more restrictive?
    Can't find any .jpg .png or .gif links anymore, even after going to the original image's website page. Any links I add .jpg .png . gif at the end to just don't work at being posted here...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.