Comments

• I’m really loving the Black Panther score 1:15-1:39 is the best part

• edited February 2018

I want justice for the voice that can't be heard
    Vindication for every suffering and hurt
    Let retribution hold dominion over earth
    Because Judgement Day's not coming
    Judgement Day's not coming soon enough

This song perfectly describes my feelings. I'll leave it at that.

• Have you ever heard a cricket chirping and tried to find the exact cricket responsible for that sound...?

Whenever I approach the source of the chirping, it usually stops for a few seconds, only to start again in a different location. They're tricky. (yeah, I'm reliving my childhood here)

• Husband: "Oh Honey, I'm back from fishing! You'll never guess what I caught!"

Wife: * Looks at basket * "Oh that's wonderful, Dear! I was getting sick of fish for dinner."

Husband: "..." O_O
    (?) He will remember that...

lupinb0y posted: »

Your browser does not support HTML5 video! https://i.imgur.com/J98J7HL.gifv

• Nobody thought that the Germany v. Russia gold medal game would be so great. Nobody would have predicted a 4-3 game. Nobody would have predicted that it would have gone to overtime. Germany, be proud. You did amazing.

Congrats to the Olympic Athlete(s) from Russia on winning gold.

• Actually, after taking another look at that video, it looks like the kitten is stuck and can't get out...

lupinb0y posted: »

Your browser does not support HTML5 video! https://i.imgur.com/J98J7HL.gifv

• Same with frogs :|. I remember going to a pond in the woods with a friend and catching them about 8 years ago. And one time, he got the Idea to stick one with a knife to see what happens...

Why the fuck didn't I stop him

I guess I was a much different person then.

Have you ever heard a cricket chirping and tried to find the exact cricket responsible for that sound...? Whenever I approach the source

• I'm going to watch Dawn of the Planet of the Apes. It's going to be on TV in 30 minutes. It will be a blind watch cause I've seen Rise only.

• edited February 2018

Oh what?!

That reminds me of this boy I had in my class at elementary school. He caught a fly with his bare hands and ripped it's delicate little wings off and watched it walk all over the table and thought it was funny... He then shoved it in one of those little LEGO minifigure suitcases to prevent it from getting away.

Yeah, I didn't do anything about it either though. If I remember correctly, I actually thought it was kinda funny seeing a fly "walk" too... I don't know what the fructose was wrong with me. I would've been only 9 or something. I wouldn't of done that myself, even back then, but I don't remember being all that bothered seeing him do it... I sort of thought "Well that's kinda wrong but what can ya do?"

Same with frogs . I remember going to a pond in the woods with a friend and catching them about 8 years ago. And one time, he got the Idea

• edited February 2018

"KJP FOREVER" (Kojima Productions Forever)

AronDracula posted: »

I'm really enjoying Metal Gear Survive getting a lot of backlash. It isn't just a bad Metal Gear game, it's also a bad game in general for m

• Yah. It's weird how we just-- let that happen and not really think much of it till years later... I was just reminded of another time.

It was 2003, I think. I was at these falls in Oklahoma with some older cousins. There was a bunch of cool fish at the bottom of the falls that would come up to you all curious. From schools of fish the size of your pinky tip, to ones almost a foot long. My cousin, he had grabbed a fish that was 3 inches long and had found a shard of glass. One of my most vivid memories was watching him use the shard to cut that fish into pieces, starting from the head. It just felt like a dream. I think the only thought going through my head was "Well, you don't see that everyday."

On another day, there was a fish about 7 inches long that was swimming at the surface on it's side. I was able to go up and grab it, but the fish didn't react to me doing it. It just kept flapping its fins slowly. It must've come off the waterfall and hit it's head on something, or the fish was just old. I'm sure I started pretending it was a dolphin, and then a rocket. (I didn't throw it, I swear) And after a few minutes someone convinced me to let it go. I let it go and It continued to float on it's side down the river. It probably died not long after that...

Oh what?! That reminds me of this boy I had in my class at elementary school. He caught a fly with his bare hands and ripped it's delicat

• OOHHHH, there must be some Konami employees who were friends with Kojima but they're trapped at Konami studio.

AChicken posted: »

• Finished watching Dawn of the Planet of the Apes and I loved it. Easily one of the best sequels ever made, I liked it much more than Rise of the POTA.

• edited February 2018

Fuck, I'm gonna die on my Monday classes.

When I move to my apartment in the city I'm gonna have to walk half an hour to the tram, take the hour long tram to my university, walk 10 minutes to campus, then I have classes from 9AM to 6PM straight with no breaks, then another 10 minutes to the tram, another hour long tram ride then again walk for half an hour to my apartment.

Totaling up to 11 hours and 20 minutes with nearly three and a half of those hours just being for travelling.

Also I have to hire an accountant to do my taxes.

RIP me.

• There are some pretty rockin' video game tunes out there. ♪♪♪

• I definitely like 2049 better than the original.

Something I didn't like about the original, was that while the concept was good, the story and plot was pretty crap. But the sequel keeps that interesting concept and world, but succeeds at the story and plot aspects as well. Anyway, I really enjoyed the movie. It had a good story, interesting characters, an entertaining plot, a neat little twist, and it kept Deckard's true nature up for interpretation while still adding more explanation to it.

Probably due to re-watch it now it's out on DVD.

Finished watching Blade Runner 2049 recently. Too much to delve into right now, I need to think (or maybe sleep on it). But right now I th

• Woah... the way you explained that... I can totally imagine it. :fearful:

Were you a kid back then?

Yah. It's weird how we just-- let that happen and not really think much of it till years later... I was just reminded of another time. It

• Soo, my oldest uncle passed away because of a heart attack and I haven't met him since my sister was in 12th grade. :(

• My condolences.

Soo, my oldest uncle passed away because of a heart attack and I haven't met him since my sister was in 12th grade.

• Sorry, I just want to make sure. Is just a straight-forward statement or is it a metaphor for something?
    I might be trying to look too deep into it, but put in context, that could be pretty deep.

Have you ever heard a cricket chirping and tried to find the exact cricket responsible for that sound...? Whenever I approach the source

• edited February 2018

Ah yes... The (new) Planet of the Apes trilogy. One of my favorite movie trilogies of all time. (We don't talk about the original Planet of the Apes movies)

Enjoy!

EDIT: Ooops, I'm a bit late. I would definitely recommend watching War for the Planet of the Apes next. That's my favorite out of the trilogy. So dark... So emotional...

I'm going to watch Dawn of the Planet of the Apes. It's going to be on TV in 30 minutes. It will be a blind watch cause I've seen Rise only.

• Yah. I was about six at the time. It's hard to remember it sometimes, but it does come flooding back when I try. Like another memory that just popped back into my head.

There was this dog that was across the street from where I was staying during my time in Oklahoma. It was a smaller dog, but it kept barking at me from its yard with a short fence whenever I walked outside. The barking started to annoy me so much that I began to throw rocks at it to scare it off. But one rock hit it in the side of the head and it made the dog vomit. That's when I knew I messed up and I ran inside the house and tried to pretend nothing happened. The neighbor told us what happened and I got in trouble for it. I don't remember seeing the dog again after that or hearing about it.

Damn it, I hope it was okay

Woah... the way you explained that... I can totally imagine it. Were you a kid back then?

• edited February 2018

Thanks! Russia is also proud of ourselves :) My mom is a huge sport fan so I'll forever remember that day as the day she screamed the loudest. Seriously, that was cheerful but kind of disturbing.

Johro posted: »

Nobody thought that the Germany v. Russia gold medal game would be so great. Nobody would have predicted a 4-3 game. Nobody would have pre

• edited February 2018

Man, Metallica is making it nearly impossible for me to go see them on this new tour they announced. The key word there being "nearly." One thing to know about me, I will go to great lengths to see Metallica, and don't you ever forget that.

• edited February 2018

Yes, it has a deep, philosophical meaning about distractions and avoidance of your pain and memories.

Um, okay sorry, I'm just bullshitting here. It's actually pretty plain, honest and literal. But you know what? It does sound like it could have a deep meaning to it that maybe even I haven't realized yet...

Acheive250 posted: »

Sorry, I just want to make sure. Is just a straight-forward statement or is it a metaphor for something? I might be trying to look too deep into it, but put in context, that could be pretty deep.

• Don't forget Marlin and Gibbon's initials followed by KIA. MG KIA = Metal Gear KIA.

• I'm sorry for your loss, may your uncle rest peacefully

Soo, my oldest uncle passed away because of a heart attack and I haven't met him since my sister was in 12th grade.

• Thank you

Cocoa2736 posted: »

I'm sorry for your loss, may your uncle rest peacefully

• I'm sorry for your loss.

• Yah. Highly recommend that movie. Wanted to say WFTPOTA but that is freaking long.

And I'm sorry for your loss @AronDracula . God rest his soul.

Acheive250 posted: »

Ah yes... The (new) Planet of the Apes trilogy. One of my favorite movie trilogies of all time. (We don't talk about the original Planet of

• I'm sorry for your loss, AronDracula.

• Kind of ironic because your grandmother and my uncle passed away in the same week, it's really sad. Thank you. God bless them.

RichWalk23 posted: »

I'm sorry for your loss, AronDracula.

• edited February 2018

Edit: Wait.... It still sucks you both lost family members in the same week. May they both rest in piece.

Kind of ironic because your grandmother and my uncle passed away in the same week, it's really sad. Thank you. God bless them.

• Hey I just saw your post. Real sorry to hear about that man, my thoughts and prayers to you and your uncle.

• Thank you @MetallicaRules and @Zombiekiller3121

Also, I watched War for the Planet of the Apes. It was amazing and emotional, this is surprisingly one of the best movie trilogies of this generation.

• Is the protests and shit in general going down in West Virginia making the news outside of the state? I'm not wanting to sit down and talk politics or start a discussion about it, but I'm genuinely curious if whats going down here is getting around, at least, the country or not. It wouldn't surprise me if it isn't considering it is a strictly WV problem, but like I said, I'm curious.

• I've heard there might be protests in a few other states. You can try to follow this more on news sites or by looking on Google.

Since we aren't allowed to discuss controversial issues, I'll ask that we stop here and change the topic.

Is the protests and shit in general going down in West Virginia making the news outside of the state? I'm not wanting to sit down and talk p

• edited February 2018

So far, I played through Bloodborne on NG+2 and it was nowhere difficult as the normal NG as I was expecting. I beat the last 4 bosses of the DLCs in the same day, yesterday but I still died more than 1 time. Am I crazy or did I become an expert Hunter?

• I was going to reply before, and I had even written it and everything but... I just don't feel like having a conversation with people at the moment... I'm just having one of those days...

Just wanted to let you know that I'm not trying to be rude.

Yah. I was about six at the time. It's hard to remember it sometimes, but it does come flooding back when I try. Like another memory that ju

• I get you... I am, too. Take your time

Thanks @AChicken . The song you posted on the listening thread is helping me calm down.

That simple tune is very relaxing

I was going to reply before, and I had even written it and everything but... I just don't feel like having a conversation with people at the moment... I'm just having one of those days... Just wanted to let you know that I'm not trying to be rude.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.