The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• A lot of his newer fans(say, last 10 years) really dislike them

Really? I really hope that doesn't deter him from making more of them, they're some of my favourites from him.

Johro posted: »

Oh I appreciated it. I just wasn't really thinking it'd be a polka when he announced a new single was coming. A lot of his newer fans(say,

• I'm currently six episodes in to Gotham and I can't tell if it's getting better, or if my expectations have become much, much lower. Jada Pinkett Smith's character isn't in this episode, so that might be why I'm getting a little enjoyment out of it.

I'm starting to like Harvey Bullock's character- he's turned out to be quite clever- and they're doing a great job with Bruce and Alfred. The show's hella weird though.

• The season lulls in the middle, but picks up again. I've only watched the one season(I just have too much going on), but I've heard that the second season gets better.

...And yeah, he's a good Harvey.

hemfbg posted: »

I'm currently six episodes in to Gotham and I can't tell if it's getting better, or if my expectations have become much, much lower. Jada Pi

• I'd already seen a little bit of the show when it first started airing and wasn't all that impressed, but I heard it improves in the second season and thought I'd give it a try someday. Then I saw this poster for season four (spoilers, I guess) and I was like YES.

Johro posted: »

The season lulls in the middle, but picks up again. I've only watched the one season(I just have too much going on), but I've heard that the second season gets better. ...And yeah, he's a good Harvey.

• Congratulations to Laura Bailey and Travis Willingham! They're having a baby!

• WOW! A donut with bacon!

Just kidding, but zoom and and have a look on that stat sheet she rolled up.

Best wishes to the expecting couple!

lupinb0y posted: »

Congratulations to Laura Bailey and Travis Willingham! They're having a baby! https://twitter.com/LauraBaileyVO/status/969300050848268288

• That's great!
    ..This is the first time of me figuring out they were together.

Still, big congrats, good luck to them!

Congratulations to Laura Bailey and Travis Willingham! They're having a baby! https://twitter.com/LauraBaileyVO/status/969300050848268288

• That donut looks tasty

• First 10 minutes of Dead Space 2 and it already looks amazing.

• I earned all the trophies from Bloodborne and got the platinum. Amazing game.

• A rebuttal for all rebuttals...

• I guess your settings don't always matter in Windows 10. Apparently, they can just tell you "guess what, #$%& your downloads, we're pausing everything and downloading an update right now".
    Every other update, I could postpone... but not this one and there's no option to pause it.
    This is BS and it's being super slow for some reason.

• i dont know why but work have put me in for crap shifts again for the next 2 weeks 6 in the morning until 2 in the afternoon that means ive got to get up at 4am tobe ready for 5am when i leave to go plus its super cold here and loads of snow

• Many people consider the original Dead Space to be the best one of the series but I find Dead Space 2 to be more enjoyable so far, I'm glad they got rid of those annoying trains being used as next chapter which makes it more linear and I feel more attached to Isaac Clarke, the fact that they gave him voice acting .

One thing that bothers me the most about the sequel is that Nicole, Isaac's girlfriend, looks different compared to her DS1 model, she looks fatter.

• Yah. The first game may have had a more classic horror atmosphere, but this game had improved in its gameplay by miles. Everything felt far more fluid in movement, the guns were improved, got more diverse suits that gave you different perks which could "suit" different moments in gameplay, more mini bosses, and a decent multiplayer experience which allowed you to be the "Necromorphs". You could say that it was the best game out of the whole series.

AronDracula posted: »

Many people consider the original Dead Space to be the best one of the series but I find Dead Space 2 to be more enjoyable so far, I'm glad

Your browser does not support HTML5 video! https://i.imgur.com/KTK1ooV.gifv

• So I went paintballing for the first time yesterday...

• Fun stuff. Only done it once but it was great.

So I went paintballing for the first time yesterday...

• I just found out that Robert Englund was the voice actor of Scarecrow in Injustice 2. The man most famous for playing Freddy Krueger, a man who haunts people's nightmares, also voiced a villain known for making people live out their nightmares and fears.

Whoever is responsible for that casting deserves an immediate promotion, because that is just brilliant.

• Apparently he can say the famous line "Now I'm playing with power!" during combat.

I just found out that Robert Englund was the voice actor of Scarecrow in Injustice 2. The man most famous for playing Freddy Krueger, a man

• How was it? I've never been myself but it sounds like fun.

So I went paintballing for the first time yesterday...

• Just letting y'all know that I'm crazy. Like, absolute bat-shit crazy. Anyone who spends enough time with me will realize that.

Just being upfront, so there's no deceit. Merry Christmas everyone!! ;) ;)

• Merry Christmas everyone!!

you obviously are crazy because it's march yo. ain't no season's greetings 'round here

Acheive250 posted: »

Just letting y'all know that I'm crazy. Like, absolute bat-shit crazy. Anyone who spends enough time with me will realize that. Just being upfront, so there's no deceit. Merry Christmas everyone!!

• edited March 2018

:mrgreen: hehe no worries bud

it's a mad world so we can be crazy together. drag me outside so I lose it, and then I'll keep you cooped up inside as revenge! Deal? :p

Just letting y'all know that I'm crazy. Like, absolute bat-shit crazy. Anyone who spends enough time with me will realize that. Just being upfront, so there's no deceit. Merry Christmas everyone!!

• No wonder he makes a reference to Freddy Kruger in one of the clashes of the game being "This nightmare won't stop".

I just found out that Robert Englund was the voice actor of Scarecrow in Injustice 2. The man most famous for playing Freddy Krueger, a man

• I've been having a real rough go of it as of late. I'm not in the best place and don't want to drag it out here. Take care.

• Relatable. Just relatable

• Acheive250 posted: »

• That was..Actually really interesting.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/counseling-keys/201403/how-handle-crazymaker

• Holy shit. I have no idea what I just watched but this game looks freakin' awesome.

Definitely gonna be keeping my eye on this one.
    Also, a question about the new God of War game. Will it be necessary to have played the previous games in the series, or can I jump straight into this one? I know it's not out yet, but for fans of the previous games, are they worth playing for their story?

• Will it be necessary to have played the previous games in the series, or can I jump straight into this one?

Not really. GOW4 looks very different compared to the first 3 games. The first ones were more hack & slash with multiple bosses and Kratos is such an anti-hero. The new one uses The Last of Us camera perspective and the Dark Souls combat system and it will focus on the story.

There wasn't much story in the previous games, if you like hack & slash type of games, those are for you but they have annoying QTEs. It was confirmed that one thing people are familiar with Kratos will come back in the new game and it's his signature weapons.

Holy shit. I have no idea what I just watched but this game looks freakin' awesome.

Yeah it's really weird. He wanted to make this game since Metal Gear Solid 2, not to mention the fact that Sony confirmed Death Stranding is the fastest game work development they have ever seen. This should definitely be the best game that stars Norman Reedus. The Walking Dead Survival Instinct failed and Silent Hills was just thrown in the garbage.

Holy shit. I have no idea what I just watched but this game looks freakin' awesome. Definitely gonna be keeping my eye on this one.

• Its pretty much a soft reboot of the franchise so I assume you'd be able to play it without prior knowledge of the previous games aside from maybe the basics.

Holy shit. I have no idea what I just watched but this game looks freakin' awesome. Definitely gonna be keeping my eye on this one.

• edited March 2018

My face when "Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri" doesn't get an Oscar as the best movie.

Seriously... this is some real bullshit.

• Am I the only one who is sick of hearing people talking about Battle Royale games like PUBG and Fortnite?

• Is that supposed to be Norman Reedus ? Because it looks just like him.

• What do you think? It's obviously him.

Kng0604 posted: »

Is that supposed to be Norman Reedus ? Because it looks just like him.

• Well, when I first saw it I thought it had something to do with the walking dead, because I was like that's Norman Reedus. As someone who's watch all of the episodes of the walking dead dozens of times, I know his face quite well. But yeah, that's defiantly Norman.

AronDracula posted: »

What do you think? It's obviously him.

• Made it to the halfway point in Nichijou. The golden trios might finally unite!!
    New intro is catchier than the last. omg i love this show. pure feel-good stuff...

• It's a shame really, I was expecting Best Original Screenplay to be a given but at least it got something. It could've been worse, nobody talks about how Lady Bird won nothing this whole award season. #JusticeforLadyBird

My face when "Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri" doesn't get an Oscar as the best movie. Seriously... this is some real bullshit.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.