The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Was forced to watch it against my will. It was pretty funny (but painful) experience all things considered. It got a standing applause in my theatre, albeit it was my friend that was the one doing it.

AronDracula posted: »

Why would you do that to yourself?

• Nothing really(goofy prompts aside), it's just not something I expected to see.
    I think I still have that game too.

What's wrong with it?

• I'm in Nashville, Tennessee for the next few days as a part of my Amazon training. Unfortunately, I won't have the time to be able to explore and see some of the stuff, but still, I can cross Tennessee off my list of states to visit.

• Nashville Tennessee has a lot of nice people .😎

I'm in Nashville, Tennessee for the next few days as a part of my Amazon training. Unfortunately, I won't have the time to be able to explore and see some of the stuff, but still, I can cross Tennessee off my list of states to visit.

• edited January 2020

been thinkin bout that bufkin statue lost in the telltale closure lately gamers... like if you cry

• edited January 2020

@MetallicaRules
    "I'm in Nashville, Tennessee for the next few days as a part of my Amazon training."

I know the two locations are obviously nowhere near each other, but part of me couldn't help but imagine that you were training for your job in the Amazon Rainforest.

Is it wrong to admit that I was considering photoshopping your actual face from YouTube onto Bear Grylls?

• I would not last a day in the wild, I get freaked out and run away when I see a bee flying nearby. And either pic would have been fine.

AChicken posted: »

@MetallicaRules "I'm in Nashville, Tennessee for the next few days as a part of my Amazon training." I know the two locations ar

• ok cool cause i made it anyway

I would not last a day in the wild, I get freaked out and run away when I see a bee flying nearby. And either pic would have been fine.

• edited January 2020

I typically really like this dude's content, but this is one of the most laughably pretentious things that I've seen in a long time.

I agree that Joker is a film that's put on a much higher pedestal than it deserves and the fanbase for it can definitely be annoying, but talking down to the people who like it while flexing your obnoxious cinephile "Look at me, I watch arthouse movies and therefore know more about film than you" bullshit is even worse. I'm 100% all for trying to get people to broaden their horizons by watching lesser known films that don't get the attention that they deserve, but the only thing being a gatekeeping elitist asshat like this is gonna do is kill peoples' incentive to do exactly that.

I could also talk about how he take huge leaps in logic, straw mans arguments, misinterprets key details, and how the entire video is really unorganized and sounds like a drunk rambling mess instead of an actual review, but the shitty attitude that permeates throughout the entirety of it is what really grinds my gears.

Or this could just be an elaborate troll video like some people are theorizing and I just blew my lid on the internet for no reason. I dunno. If that's the case, I guess I'll just look like a triggered idiot. I don't know.

Sorry for the rant. This has just been on my mind all day and I really needed to blow off some steam. Lol.

• edited January 2020

The last time I try to stay in the woods I almost got into a fight with a raccoon Because he was going through my garbage.

I would not last a day in the wild, I get freaked out and run away when I see a bee flying nearby. And either pic would have been fine.

• I thought it was given away to a fan in a contest or raffle or something like that way before the closure.

Poogers555 posted: »

been thinkin bout that bufkin statue lost in the telltale closure lately gamers... like if you cry

• They probably salvaged it for money.

booper posted: »

I thought it was given away to a fan in a contest or raffle or something like that way before the closure.

• same

The last time I try to stay in the woods I almost got into a fight with a raccoon Because he was going through my garbage.

• dis pic slaps, king!

ok cool cause i made it anyway

• @MetallicaRules @DeliciousDeku

Similar situation with the raccoon except I’m not Dr. Dolittle talking to animals .

same

• WOW!
    A Leaked flashback between collin and bigby!

@MetallicaRules @DeliciousDeku Similar situation with the raccoon except I’m not Dr. Dolittle talking to animals .

• Me looking at the logo reveal for the Playstation 5.

• I expected literally that. Not surprised in the slightest.

lupinb0y posted: »

Me looking at the logo reveal for the Playstation 5. Your browser does not support HTML5 video! https://i.imgur.com/krcth1T.gifv

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

They gave a small statue away several years ago, there was a much larger Bufkin statue that they had in their lobby but apparently it went missing when the studio closed.

booper posted: »

I thought it was given away to a fan in a contest or raffle or something like that way before the closure.

• edited January 2020

Wish me luck, boys because I'm going to visit Silent Hill for the first time. I bought the first game on PS3 store but sadly, there is no Silent Hill 2 there. 😢

• edited January 2020

I've asked 2 ex employees about the statue: Here's what I found out.

One said they thought someone (who they didn't name) got to take it home
    Another said they guessed it was auctioned off.

LEGALLY SPEAKING: If it wasn't auctioned off by Pete Hawley/Sherwood Partners to pay off Telltale's debt, then it is legally considered one of Telltale's "assets" meaning that it is now 100% owned by LCG Entertainment.

• apparently it went missing when the studio closed.

Someone must've been like, "If I ain't getting paid, I'm not going home empty handed!"

OzzyUK posted: »

They gave a small statue away several years ago, there was a much larger Bufkin statue that they had in their lobby but apparently it went missing when the studio closed.

• It was exactly what I was expecting and I was still surprised.

I expected literally that. Not surprised in the slightest.

• @BigBadPaul
    Does Dick-Head bruner attempt to sue now?

lupinb0y posted: »

apparently it went missing when the studio closed. Someone must've been like, "If I ain't getting paid, I'm not going home empty handed!"

• How I sleep knowing Wolf 2's artstyle isnt being touched and Bigby's hair is a part of his model

(yes Bigbys hair and all character hair needs to be part of their model this is very important in the most unironic way)

• DAY-UM!
    That statue be looking fine!

4k60fpsHDR posted: »

I've asked 2 ex employees about the statue: Here's what I found out. One said they thought someone (who they didn't name) got to take it

• we won, but at what cost?

• We've been waiting since 2014. Not that it'll be easy, but we can do this.

we won, but at what cost?

• edited January 2020

So CollegeHumor looks like they just pulled a Telltale and fired almost everyone. Can't say I'm surprised, I can't even remember the last time I watched a CH video, let alone laughed at one. It hasn't been the same since Jake and Amir ended, and they lost all of their original members and ended some of their best series, and the sketches and series that replaced them just never lived up.

EDIT: In an ironic twist, a few months ago, CH made a skit (promoting some new series or something) that had CH going out of business and everyone being fired. And surprise, it really wasn’t that funny. The only laughs I did get were from Trapp, who I’ll admit did some funny stuff, even towards the end of my time watching them.

• I actually really like Don't Start a Podcast. I can't think of any others, though.

So CollegeHumor looks like they just pulled a Telltale and fired almost everyone. Can't say I'm surprised, I can't even remember the last ti

• DA FUQ IS NOSE CUM?

So CollegeHumor looks like they just pulled a Telltale and fired almost everyone. Can't say I'm surprised, I can't even remember the last ti

• This is one film of this year that I REALLY hope it's good. Coming from someone who isn't very obsessed with the X-Men films.

It reminds me a lot of A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors and I'm praying every night for this movie to be successful.

• So this is the big new anime with a dope opening track.
    Everyone says to keep an eye on this one...

• Can’t believe 36% koala bears are whipped out my prayers for 🇦🇺🙏🏻

• A poor and forced attempt at a funny name for snot.

DA FUQ IS NOSE CUM?

• edited January 2020

WB Montréal is back to teasing their Batman game...

Hopefully this ends with a full title/logo/game reveal and doesn't go on for 4 more months of silence.

• sounds.... cummy!

A poor and forced attempt at a funny name for snot.

• I should be hyped, but I'm not. How long have they been teasing this thing? I'm tired of going into every conference, every award show, every big gaming event with everyone saying "This is going to be the one" and then nothing happens. Just announce the damn thing already.

WB Montréal is back to teasing their Batman game... Hopefully this ends with a full title/logo/game reveal and doesn't go on for 4 more m

• I agree.

Though if this happened 4 months ago like it should have, then I probably would have enjoyed it more. Instead, for some reason they took a break on the teases and came back only now just to say

• Hey here's cryptic teases on our new game ooh boy it's so mysterious :wink:
    • Let's post these teases separately on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, and make fans piece them together.
    • Basically, here's a bunch of stuff that you already know about, don't know the relevance of, and are completely at our mercy with because we hold the keys to the Batmobile.

Just stop WB. We know what this is. Say the name already.

I should be hyped, but I'm not. How long have they been teasing this thing? I'm tired of going into every conference, every award show, ever

• Man, Infinity Train is a really good show. Highly recommend it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.