The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Pffft, 34 year old vegans are just picky boomers.

anthony fantano would be very hurt by your words my friend.

• I made made to be honest I did like the first one but the second movie was like what and why is Heather doing there!!?? I should be in the third silent hill film sometimes I feel like Hollywood is really mocking our intelligence when it comes to them thinking bear video game nostalgia like us which is completely untrue I mean look at (Paul WS Anderson ).

But yeah silent hill video games man I really do miss playing him when I was in my early teens playing the first one and playing at Silent Hill origins dude Makes me feel like I’m 16 again.

AronDracula posted: »

I heard that the first movie was decent, I watched Chris Stuckmann's review for it. But I'm totally gonna skip the second movie because everyone said it was trash.

• holy shit

Pffft, 34 year old vegans are just picky boomers.

• if you're on the fence about either movie I go pretty in depth on both of them in this review I wrote: https://boxd.it/PNlPh

obvious shameful self plugging but also I do want to stop as many people from watching Revelations as possible

I heard that the first movie was decent, I watched Chris Stuckmann's review for it. But I'm totally gonna skip the second movie because everyone said it was trash.

• That is one sexy devil.😂

Hey, you guys want to hear a joke? I don’t know about you, but I’m laughing my ass off.

• Shrek doesn’t have the Highground !

• My only wish is that when WB announces their new Batman game, they do like all the other Batman games and have an awesome CG trailer to reveal, too.

Origins was the dopest. Truly legitness.

lupinb0y posted: »

My dad had been having nosebleeds during late nights and early mornings the past month and only just recently revealed it to my family. My s

• edited January 2020

Damn he have some strength

Shrek doesn’t have the Highground !

• Lord Farquaad 😂

Damn he have some strength

• Welp, it's confimed. E3 2020 is just E3 2019 Part 2.

• I recently started to replay some Telltale games and decided I was going to replay Wolf, Batman 1, and Borderlands. Played Wolf first, then Batman, and now Ive just finished Tales.

I gotta say, it felt pretty sad seeing how choices wouldnt load, and extra-content wasnt available, like the game is a ghost town now that will never work properly again. I really hope somehow Tales and other Telltale games can be on the market again.

That said I really hope that after Wolf 2 comes out and Telltale gets their footing, I hope at some point they manage to get Tales from the Borderlands back. Another game that really deserves a sequel was Tales and Telltale having the license back with Adhoc running the narrative would be something else that would have seemed impossible but somehow come true. Now to hope Gearbox doesnt make their own Tales from the Borderlands 2 in the next 5 years.

• edited January 2020

It upsets me that 2k said they were working on securing the rights to Tales 7 months ago and have said nothing since.

Are they even trying anymore??? They're likely going back and forth with Gearbox, which is a notoriously hard and unreasonable company to work with according to many in the industry.

Poogers555 posted: »

I recently started to replay some Telltale games and decided I was going to replay Wolf, Batman 1, and Borderlands. Played Wolf first, then

• I remember them saying that. A part of me is hoping the reason why nothings happened yet is because they may be working out a deal for Telltale and Adhoc to own the rights again, we just dont know yet, kinda like how this place kept being saved and no one knew it was because behind the scenes Telltale was still """functioning."""

4k60fpsHDR posted: »

It upsets me that 2k said they were working on securing the rights to Tales 7 months ago and have said nothing since. Are they even tryin

• i've also been replaying some telltale games starting with wolf. i was terrified that it wouldn't hold up as well as it does in my memory, but god damn episode one alone is a masterclass in video game storytelling. i fucking adore wolf season 1 so much

Poogers555 posted: »

I recently started to replay some Telltale games and decided I was going to replay Wolf, Batman 1, and Borderlands. Played Wolf first, then

• I agree, was surprised how invested I found myself in Wolf again. I will say this, replaying episode 1 of Telltale games can get a bit boring but I wouldnt say its a bad thing. First episodes seem to go a lot slower and explain the world so if youre replaying its a lot of stuff that you already know as its explaining things in a way assuming you havent played yet.

i've also been replaying some telltale games starting with wolf. i was terrified that it wouldn't hold up as well as it does in my memory, b

• Back from the gym just burned 361 calories today I feel so proud of myself, how’s everyone doing so far?

• Great work man! Have you tried HIIT? Works great for me when I'm cutting.

Back from the gym just burned 361 calories today I feel so proud of myself, how’s everyone doing so far?

• Yes I’m getting back to it , The last time I did Hiit workouts I was in JROTC but now I’m going to focus on that with bench pressing etc .

That’s what I want focus on this year about considering that when I was watching the news that the younger generations health are declining because of the eating habits they have And I’m improving myself on wanting to feel good and happy also cut off on soda which is the main corporate of health decline even though Coca-Cola company said that it’s considered a healthy drink which is insane !!??

Great work man! Have you tried HIIT? Works great for me when I'm cutting.

• After last year's e3, I'd also want to commit corporate suicide.

Welp, it's confimed. E3 2020 is just E3 2019 Part 2.

• First episode of Hilda S2 premiering at New York International Children's Film Festival!!
    Wooooooo! Hopefully Season 2 isn't that far off. (Though a special art event last year claimed that S2 was planned to release in the fall of 2020.)

• I can't wait for this!
    I fucking love this toon, and I can't wait to see Hilda's next antics.

AChicken posted: »

First episode of Hilda S2 premiering at New York International Children's Film Festival!! Wooooooo! Hopefully Season 2 isn't that far off.

• are those official?

WarpSpeed posted: »

Too expensive for me, but it'd be cool! https://twitter.com/BossFightStudio/status/1217209745494421508

• Doing away with soda was the easiest choice of my life. just drink water and milk. soda is junk that just turns into body fat.

Yes I’m getting back to it , The last time I did Hiit workouts I was in JROTC but now I’m going to focus on that with bench pressing etc .

• If it's the world premiere then wouldn't the entirety of season 2 be available to watch on the day of the festival?

AChicken posted: »

First episode of Hilda S2 premiering at New York International Children's Film Festival!! Wooooooo! Hopefully Season 2 isn't that far off.

• Not to mention diabetes including the sweet tea which is another bad thing , I’ve been hooked on junk when I was 16 and looking back I wish I knew better then right now since I’ve watched countless news stations and articles about Millennials and prolapse most of Gen-Z health this made me rethink about my lifestyle and hope not just myself realize this and hope most the generation about my age or your take this route .

Doing away with soda was the easiest choice of my life. just drink water and milk. soda is junk that just turns into body fat.

• I just finished watching Infinity Train Season 2 and I really REALLY liked it! I thought it was better than the first season which I also very much enjoyed. It took me a bit to get used to the new cast of characters, since it's an anthology series, but by the third episode I got really attached to them. The season was also surprisingly much darker and went to places I really didn't expect.

I really hope a third season gets greenlit and considering it's popularity online I wouldn't be surprised if it did. I'd love to see what else Owen Dennis and his crew can come up with in potential future seasons.

• Well , I’m back most of the apartments in the complex where I live in had a black out I was both on Facebook/Twitter simultaneously checking on stuff then a transformer power outage came about my apartment when dark but funny thing is my wi-Fi was still on I went out and investigated the situation and talked to some of the residents they explained most of the lights in their apartments were out of some of them had the same situation as mine some worse .

I also scouted The perimeter of the apartment complex and counted 13 to 12 lights that were still on during the incident then finally right at the neck of time Duke Energy came right at the neck of time.

Funny thing was I thought I was going to expire the whole black out for the whole night but what can I say shout out for (Duke Energy) to come in in the neck of time .

• I'm 13, I also realized the same thing you've realized. So, I've begun what I call 'The Saiyan Regime'. It actually sounds dumb, but it's not! It consists of 10 push-ups, 10 sit-ups, 10 left hooks, 10 right hooks, 10 upper hooks, 10 downer hooks, 10 jumping jacks, and a 1 km run. I've been doing this for 14 days, and I've been drinking only water and only eating lite salads and lots of fruit. I'm hoping that more people from the last and this generation will work on their health.

Not to mention diabetes including the sweet tea which is another bad thing , I’ve been hooked on junk when I was 16 and looking back I wish

• Is Horizon: Zero Dawn worth finishing its story?

I stopped playing it after reaching Rank 50. Never thought I'd be the kind of person to quit a game when you can't level up any more but I guess I am. I remember not being too impressed by the story and all Aloy was doing at that point was following the orders of some annoying hologram dude. I also felt like I could see a twist ending they were setting up really clearly, but now I'm not so sure.

I started playing it yesterday after a looooong break (I think the last time I played it might have been 2018?) but I rage quit because I couldn't figure out the controls and kept getting eviscerated by Rockbreakers and Glinthawks. So, to anyone who has finished the game, is it worth giving it another crack or should I move onto another game?

• You should do the last story mission it is pretty badass. You get a whole new weapon that blows everything to bits but it's only for that one part. The frozen Wilds Dlc was also pretty good. If you were disappointed by the main story the Dlc's story is better and gives you characters that are more integral to your progress. Way more dangerous robots and stronger weapons to claim. The side mission where you have to go into an abandoned power plant inside a dam was the best part imo because of the audio logs found in the place. The story of it is pretty tragic but also fun to hear. And the guy you meet there is fucking brilliant.

If you need help with rockbreaker's you should try to use heavy ropecasters with high handling to pin it down. Then use tearing ammo and frost weapons on its components. For the glinthawks. Keep moving and keep hitting with fire arrows. Also, have you done the hunter's lodge missions over by meridian? Those were pretty fun but I was way overpowered by the time I started them.

hemfbg posted: »

Is Horizon: Zero Dawn worth finishing its story? I stopped playing it after reaching Rank 50. Never thought I'd be the kind of person to

• I assume they're legit, or the place would get sued!

are those official?

• edited January 2020

Generation Y needs to quit going to the snack machine , having a health problem at a early is not good and the Gene pool will be messed up.

Not trying to sound like I’m better then the rest of my generation but I need to set an example considering I’m the youngest in my generation in my late 20's everyone’s in their are in early to mid 30s or almost 40.

It’s a great thing I’m a early 90's 😄

I'm 13, I also realized the same thing you've realized. So, I've begun what I call 'The Saiyan Regime'. It actually sounds dumb, but it's no

• I'm late 00's.

Generation Y needs to quit going to the snack machine , having a health problem at a early is not good and the Gene pool will be messed up.

• Forgot to say happy birthday. You're 14 now, right?

I'm late 00's.

• The year is 2020, and the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame is still a fucking joke. Artists that got in, such big rockers like Whitney Houston and Notorious B.I.G. Artists that didn't: Pat Benatar, Thin Lizzy, Judas Priest, Dave Matthews Band, Soundgarden, Motorhead, Todd Rundgren, etc.

Absolutely pathetic and insulting, a complete disgrace to rock music and musical icons.

• edited January 2020

I've been wondering. Why is it that more and more companies are leaving E3? I know it's because they want to do their own thing, and be separate from Microsoft, but they might aswell, right? Do they just want to save money for their own events?

• edited January 2020

That’s Gen Z , it’s funny because I get along more with Gen Z more the Millennials , now I know I’m going to get spammed for the ok boomer memes later , which is fine I really don’t care anymore but back to the point...Looking at people in my generation yes I’ve seen some unhealthy kids and them having kids and not married they they spit up .

Which to be honest kinda depressing to see , but mostly I see why Gen-Z criticizes Gen-Y and I can understand that including the boomers but .

What’s most important is just being yourself , and know who you are that’s what my mother always told me when I was a teenager and when I almost turning 20 at that time.

Sure I wish I did some stuff that made me noticeable when I was in high school but it was not my time .

And when I moved to a different county in FL I’ve recognized familiar faces From my high school back in 09 this German girl was with her mom on the bus was pregnant I remember her from my Food preparation class she said she wanted to be a cop but 7 years later when I saw her I was like OMG , is that oh I think it is !!?? I looked the second time and it was.

I wanted to say hi to her but I didn’t want to come out as a crazy person and say “Do you remember me I was the kid that made dumb jokes?”

Then I saw this other dude he was in 2 period classes with me , one inmy food preparation and in PE he had behavioral problems then 6 years later after 2010 we met again in an apartment well sadly he hasn’t changed he was still was nasty to me but not my mom I tried brushed things off in that time but I can’t be fooled twice that past speaks for itself.

Wouldn’t be surprised if I run to any more of those kids from my past .

I'm late 00's.

• inb4 the ok boomer

That’s Gen Z , it’s funny because I get along more with Gen Z more the Millennials , now I know I’m going to get spammed for the ok boomer

Sign in to comment in this discussion.