The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• There're aren't videos of it? If there wasn't any analysis of it then that would seem reasonable, but I would think most let's plays had the credits shown and their choices labeled at the end.

DabigRG posted: »

Why aren't there videos of ANF's credits and choices?

• A discord server I'm on came up with it.

😆 Dead

• There were a few back when I was looking, though I suppose that's the price of not having some guy taking up screen space or talking over it.
    It's also odd considering the other games don't really have that issue.

There're aren't videos of it? If there wasn't any analysis of it then that would seem reasonable, but I would think most let's plays had the credits shown and their choices labeled at the end.

• I know how hard it is to lose a family member

Hey man don't talk like that.

Hey @lupinb0y I know you may not see this when this is posted, but I want you to know that I've been keeping you and your family in my tho

• Things have cooled down in life a bit so I'm back.

Thanks you to @Cleminator93, @AronDracula, @DeliciousDeku, @MetallicaRules, @Poogers555, @4k60fpsHDR, @AChicken and @dylanwoods777 for the well wishes! They really mean a lot :smile:

My dad was diagnosed with nasal cavity cancer, but thankfully it's only in stage one. He'll be starting radiotherapy within the next couple of weeks or so, so hopefully everything turns out alright. Once again, thanks for all the well wishes.

• NO problem keep us posted , but I’m sure your dad would be fine.

lupinb0y posted: »

Things have cooled down in life a bit so I'm back. Thanks you to @Cleminator93, @AronDracula, @DeliciousDeku, @MetallicaRules, @Poogers55

• Good to hear it's only Stage 1.

Things have cooled down in life a bit so I'm back. Thanks you to @Cleminator93, @AronDracula, @DeliciousDeku, @MetallicaRules, @Poogers55

• I finally went to see the Rise of Skywalker yesterday after several intentions of going with my brother as tradition fell through and I had nothing to do today aside from an errand or two. I suppose I can say it’s a decent to good-ish movie that fluctuates a bit in getting going and having effective things happen. What I mean by that is that the first five to ten minutes kinda breezes in a way to establish things and yet I felt somewhat bored/disengaged before slowly starting to be picked up with some admittedly kinda neat/funny if downplayed moment. These, combined with some things being kinda predictable/protracted and the movie shockingly being under 2 ½ hours long, made it slide from a little dull to kinda cool to actually sorta dramatic and slightly panning out again as the climax & ending play out.
    As the Brainscratch impressions on the drive back consistently noted, though, there was general sense of the movie floundering a bit due to the combined impact of swiftly course-correcting The Last Jedi a fair bit, going through important developmental beats in a haste, a degree of back n’ forth with certain key scenes, having the burden of having to satisfactorily wrap up The Sequel Trilogy, and an amassed squandering of potential overall. To review each of my thoughts a little in perspective, I’m gonna have to go into some amount of spoilers.
    More on that in the proper place.

• My laptop pooped itself. RIP.

I guess it's time for a new one.

• My short film, Smoke, won Best Editing and Award of Excellence in the One Reeler Short Film Competition. Pretty stoked about that.

https://www.one-reeler.net/best-editing-jacob-thompson-smoke-usa/

• That's awesome! Congratulations!

ralo229 posted: »

My short film, Smoke, won Best Editing and Award of Excellence in the One Reeler Short Film Competition. Pretty stoked about that. https://www.one-reeler.net/best-editing-jacob-thompson-smoke-usa/

• Thank you!

That's awesome! Congratulations!

• Hey great job!

My short film, Smoke, won Best Editing and Award of Excellence in the One Reeler Short Film Competition. Pretty stoked about that. https://www.one-reeler.net/best-editing-jacob-thompson-smoke-usa/

• Thanks, Poogs!

Poogers555 posted: »

Hey great job!

• I just got flashbacks to the time someone I knew suddenly handed me a sticky bottle of something and then told me it was watermelon lube and that "It tastes pretty good. You can try it if you want."

The feeling of horror I felt as I stared at the bottle in my hand will forever be branded into my mind palace.

• you have big gei

I just got flashbacks to the time someone I knew suddenly handed me a sticky bottle of something and then told me it was watermelon lube and

• Hey everyone. Its about midnight here and I just remembered how awesome you guys all are and wanted to pop in.

How's all my lovely people doing?

• I wanted to try and draw Zuko from Last Airbender and decided to experiment with one of the brushes and see how it'd turn out. I'm pretty happy with the result all things considered, though I wish I'd done the neck differently.

My drawing is based on this shot of Zuko from the actual show.

• I'm playing the Resident Evil remakes to prepare myself for Resident Evil 3. I just finished the first one. Now into the second one.

• How’s everybody’s day or evening going it’s been a long one for me how are you guys?

• Good good. Got to clean up my room on my day off and now finally have a place to put a glittery lava lamp I got for Christmas. Having a full bed to sleep on again is nice also.

How’s everybody’s day or evening going it’s been a long one for me how are you guys?

• Achieeeeeeve!!!! You've returned!!

Acheive250 posted: »

Hey everyone. Its about midnight here and I just remembered how awesome you guys all are and wanted to pop in. How's all my lovely people doing?

• My brother. You just made my whole night. I missed ya, man.

Hey everyone. Its about midnight here and I just remembered how awesome you guys all are and wanted to pop in. How's all my lovely people doing?

• So-so. And yourself?

• Jeez, it’s been a while. I didn’t realize the forums were back up.

Anyway, I got passed over for a promotion at work and then came home to jury duty summons. Got out of the jury duty, but I’m disappointed about my lack of promotion, though.

• Nawww, I've missed all you guys @AChicken @AronDracula

AChicken posted: »

Achieeeeeeve!!!! You've returned!!

• Oh hey, we've had many in-depth TWD debates. Kinda so-so myself, things are pretty crazy at the moment, but yeah, I'll live.

DabigRG posted: »

So-so. And yourself?

• hell yeah dude. glad to see the short got some awards recognition. i revisit it every once in a while and im still impressed by it's quality.

• edited January 2020

i've been playing through chris' campaign for the first time recently and good god it is way harder than jill's. even though it's just two spaces less, that smaller inventory really hurts sometimes.

AronDracula posted: »

I'm playing the Resident Evil remakes to prepare myself for Resident Evil 3. I just finished the first one. Now into the second one.

• edited January 2020

Yeah, Chris' campaign is meant to be harder than Jill's. Not to mention you start off with a machete instead of a pistol, you get no special weapon like a grenade launcher and you have to search for old keys cause Chris is not a master of unlocking like Jill.

But to be fair, his inventory system is still much better than the one from Resident Evil 0 because Rebecca has 6 inventory slots and big guns like a shotgun takes TWO SLOTS.

i've been playing through chris' campaign for the first time recently and good god it is way harder than jill's. even though it's just two spaces less, that smaller inventory really hurts sometimes.

• @ClemyClooAndBabyboo Hey, long time no speak! What's happening my man?

• edited January 2020

Made some more rough, rough sketches of my avatar last night. I'm more pleased with these designs than the one I have now. Got some inspiration from Lupin's take on it. And these feel more complete with more of a body added to it.

• Back from the gym burned 390 calories and worked on my pectorals and noticed the results I want to get a big pectoral body nothing Arnold Schwarzenegger related but something probably below average .

• Why are people in my generation focused on their death bedhttps://apple.news/ABYmn_iqcSoe6677Wx97jUA

Read this article and I’m like🤦🏻‍♂️

Death shouldn’t be a thing to be thinking about right now , I’m the youngest out of my generation but why focus on the future if you don’t know what’s in store fore your fate!!?

This is mine-boggling for me at this point I know Like is short but death shouldn’t be a concern in my opinion enjoy life in the moment and at the fullest.

I sometimes don’t understand why this is s thing even though that’s a rhetorical question ?

What do you guys think?

• Oh man, really? That's didn't sound too good.
    How did I miss this?

Man GameStop ain’t doing so well ,if they want to bring back customers stop making used games more expensive than new ones It’s been 7

• Finally done with Resident Evil 2 Remake. I gotta say, I'm still disappointed with the fact that the B scenarios are full of inconsistencies. Leon and Claire both encounter the Birkin G bosses in the same areas, both meet up with Annette in the same locations at the end, both solve the same puzzles and Annette and Mr. X both have different fates. That's the only thing I hate the most about RE2 remake and I never played the original one.

• Organ donation or donating your body to science doesn't really count as thinking about death, just who you'd want to help if disaster struck.

Life insurance is also really cheap when you're young. If you're an adult and are supporting someone who relies on your income, definitely consider it. Even if you're not supporting someone, but you think you might someday, you might want to look into a whole life policy while it's cheap, and it'll be there when it's eventually needed. If you're planning to be a hermit forever and support nobody, then don't bother. If you're not yet an adult, don't bother yet, either.

Unless you have some special situation, that's all you really have to think about.

Why are people in my generation focused on their death bedhttps://apple.news/ABYmn_iqcSoe6677Wx97jUA Read this article and I’m like🤦🏻‍♂️

• It’s just that thinking of having a funeral at a young age doesn’t really make sense to me unless if you’re in your 60+ I would just want to enjoy life at the fullest and not think about the future.

It’s really hard for the human mind to even think in the present to be honest.

WarpSpeed posted: »

Organ donation or donating your body to science doesn't really count as thinking about death, just who you'd want to help if disaster struck

Sign in to comment in this discussion.