The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• i uh- i uh

Ghetsis posted: »

Now play Guardians of the Galaxy. (for real I mean you don't have to)

• Sorry that it took a while to respond was at the gym an hour ago , I’ve never worked this hard on body...he’ll people Force me to push it to the limit but if I do that I think the earth would explode .😂

I’m a salaried employee, but based on what I do know, wages are fine and the benefits offered by the company are great (health, dental, and

• Good to know.

The paycheck for what I’ve heard Amazon wages were low, but I heard at lest their employee's at lest are getting better paid composited to Walmart .

• How are you doing this evening?

DabigRG posted: »

Good to know.

• How much is at Gamestop nowadays?
    I didn't think to ask yesterday.

Ghetsis posted: »

Now play Guardians of the Galaxy. (for real I mean you don't have to)

• I'm okay. Been a quiet day.
    A little too quiet.

How are you doing this evening?

• Ok I recalculated the last time I went to a GameStop it was 7 years ago , i’m not even sure if I have a proper motivations to go back to that store to be honest I don’t know why I’m being held back on that I used to go there since I was like what 13?

How much is at Gamestop nowadays? I didn't think to ask yesterday.

• Sounds like your getting Silent Hill vibes if you ask me?🤔

I'm okay. Been a quiet day. A little too quiet.

• Just a friendly reminder, please no political discussions - this also includes quick asides with political comments in otherwise non-political posts. Thanks.

• To be honest, I'd have just preferred no romance in general in Tales, since the cast just works really well without it. Though, if Rhys X Sasha had to be a thing, letting players be able to deny it should have been allowed.

Poogers555 posted: »

So I finally managed to finish my replays The Wolf Among Us, Batman 1, and Tales from the Borderlands in full, and there was a few things I

• edited January 2020

I'd agree with that. Its weird you cant even deny a romance at all until the end and it really should have been an option if you chose to not pursue it instead of random moments where Rhys still gets all googly eyed for Sasha even after episode 3 if you dont pursue it. Like I said, I get some weird feeling higher ups really wanted to push a romance for some reason seeing how Tales does such a great job with choices but for some reason it is relentless on pushing a Sasha and Rhys romance.

dojo32161 posted: »

To be honest, I'd have just preferred no romance in general in Tales, since the cast just works really well without it. Though, if Rhys X Sasha had to be a thing, letting players be able to deny it should have been allowed.

• Everyone is going to hate me for not at least knowing who Kobe Bryant was. I don't watch sport shows but his fate just breaks my heart no matter what because he died along with his own daughter in a helicopter crash. That is one of the worst ways to start a new decade. God bless their souls.

• You’re not alone brother, I don’t really watch sports either it’s not my forte but it is tragic to get this information him and his daughter dying in a helicopter crash with his other teammates it’s really heartbreaking I can’t even come up with other sad words for it .

AronDracula posted: »

Everyone is going to hate me for not at least knowing who Kobe Bryant was. I don't watch sport shows but his fate just breaks my heart no ma

• Oh fuck that, Pyramid head can stay right where he is (wherever that was)!

Sounds like your getting Silent Hill vibes if you ask me?🤔

• DabigRG posted: »

Oh fuck that, Pyramid head can stay right where he is (wherever that was)!

• edited January 2020

tfw replaying Tales from the Borderlands just made me sad again there isnt a season 2, 5 years after it first released

• my dude, the image isn't showing.

https://images.app.goo.gl/MtqPqrxWgvMf6owG9

• Telltale after ANF flopped:

• This is what he's trying to post

my dude, the image isn't showing.

• Fellas I got a super duper beyond important poll for you guys to answer. Im talking life changing here so please pick wisely.

https://www.strawpoll.me/19326321

There is meaning behind this I swear.

• edited January 2020

Um ok.

*and yes I know poogs is a he but I couldn't find a better gif

Fellas I got a super duper beyond important poll for you guys to answer. Im talking life changing here so please pick wisely. https://www.strawpoll.me/19326321 There is meaning behind this I swear.

• Anyone can tell me how I can custom my avatar profile picture been having little trouble doing that?

Let me know thx.

• So I just spent the past 1.5 hours working on forms to apply for the Student Awards and Bursaries program. Thinking of Information, waiting for parents to respond about other financial stuff for me they've taken care of so far...
    I've got a (short) History test tomorrow I could have been studying on, but this thing ends tomorrow and it's potentially free school money. Here's hoping I get something out of this.
    My one regret was not applying for this last semester. Those first 30 days went by faaast.

• Make a Gravatar account, set the ratings to G, and then set Gravatar as your pic here.

Anyone can tell me how I can custom my avatar profile picture been having little trouble doing that? Let me know thx.

• da fuq is da meaning?

Fellas I got a super duper beyond important poll for you guys to answer. Im talking life changing here so please pick wisely. https://www.strawpoll.me/19326321 There is meaning behind this I swear.

• This awesome video reminds me of the amazing CGI trailers Overwatch would have to tease new characters. This is great stuff.

• Thx mate, to tell you the truth I forgot all about my WordPress account 😂

Make a Gravatar account, set the ratings to G, and then set Gravatar as your pic here.

• so yall really just left the poll as an even tie, huh?

• Oh. Well at least its working.

Thx mate, to tell you the truth I forgot all about my WordPress account 😂

• Morning everyone , just stopping by checking in it’s Awfully cloudy where I’m at now 40% chance of rain, speaking of weather Mother Nature is really in a midlife crisis not only what’s going on in Australia with the massive wild fires and been talking to Australians in the comment section on Facebook and YouTube and I kid you not they had A hailstorm the size of golf balls which destroyed some infrastructure and cars followed by 9 cases of people with the Carrona-Virus.

But enough on bad current events , hows the weather at where you guys are at?

• Here in America, we have a lot of rain every January. And, the coronavirus is CRAZY!

Morning everyone , just stopping by checking in it’s Awfully cloudy where I’m at now 40% chance of rain, speaking of weather Mother Nature

• I'm sorry I failed you.

so yall really just left the poll as an even tie, huh?

• Haven’t seen much rain in Florida lately looks like I was about to yesterday was about to go to the Gym but that got canceled and hope I can go today if the weather can just stop being so predictable .

Here in America, we have a lot of rain every January. And, the coronavirus is CRAZY!

• It wasn’t like that, it just said Yes or No which I didn’t understand and what was the Question between the Yes/No answers ?

so yall really just left the poll as an even tie, huh?

• Yes. Always yes

• It's good. It's actually been a very mild winter here in New England. I'm just worried about how many bugs there will be this summer because not many are being killed by the cold.

Morning everyone , just stopping by checking in it’s Awfully cloudy where I’m at now 40% chance of rain, speaking of weather Mother Nature

• Oh, if that was the question go for it and be yourself , To tell you the truth never I’ve never been in a relationship with any women...I came from an strict parents and well they didn’t want any Girls/Women on their Golden child.

But yes I did have strong feeling for women back 10 years ago for this (Czech girl) back when I was 16 she also had feelings for me to but I was more afraid of my parents judgement because they would’ve thought I would’ve got her knocked up.

• The fuck? Us telltale fans have some fucked up lifes!

Oh, if that was the question go for it and be yourself , To tell you the truth never I’ve never been in a relationship with any women...I ca

• Well, I’m past my fears on that particular answer , But yeah We both had feelings for each other back at that moment I remember when she first came in at first I thought she was a moderator for the teachers because I would Troll or Instigate other classmates when they said dumb things in class.

When she first arrived in my 4th period class during Food Preparation she couldn’t keep her eyes off me I thought it was me since teachers over there where awfully gossipy about their students the school wasn’t that old ether it was 3 years old when I enrolled there...but back to the point she was awfully curious about me And she asked her friends numerous of times for me to hang around with her .

I wanted to go I did, but you know...my parents were harshly judge mental about Who I’d hanged around with...even her friend told me she really was interested and me.

I was in the backyard with my mom helping her pull out the weeds in the back...it was a cloudy day it was 5.pm at that time I had thee radio in the screen patio at 101.5 and 97x.

The fuck? Us telltale fans have some fucked up lifes!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.