The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• The pain of being money-less.

https://www.polygon.com/2020/1/30/21116072/animal-crossing-new-horizons-nintendo-switch-joy-cons-hardware-release-date-price

This is adorable, gorgeous, and I want it. Too bad it'll be at third-party 800$ whenever I have the money to buy what it would have been at release.

Nintendo has also said that there won't be a new Switch this year so there goes my hopes of buying into this with a "Pro" / Larger screen model. Maybe I should just get the current version later this year, since all I'm really looking for is size (à la 3DS XL). Everyone says the new battery model is pretty great, and no real need for a performance boost.

• That's why we have a venting thread.

The fuck? Us telltale fans have some fucked up lifes!

• edited January 2020

Well I hope all of you enjoyed your first month of the new decade, I loved it was slow as I wanted no more rushed years.😆

• edited February 2020

Humans are a creature of habit , we’re puppets to our thoughts and emotions and it’s hard for an average human to maintain their metal stability Considering we have more then 1000 thoughts a day both positive and negative which can manifest to something good or bad that’s why I go to the gym just go burn all that negative energy out of my body and gets me energized.

Looking at my past life well all I can say I was extremely stubborn or extreme but looking at myself in a young age I know better now.

That's why we have a venting thread.

• edited February 2020

Morning folks, hope your having a better morning then I am had 2 transformer power outages 3 hours apart...which has been driving me crazy hell i can’t even watch the News on YouTube without this continuous scenarios I mean this is the 3rd outage for me this year.

Duke Energy what am I gonna do with you ?
    https://images.app.goo.gl/ZqrwzvjiqDvoAGEP7

• Deep.

Humans are a creature of habit , we’re puppets to our thoughts and emotions and it’s hard for an average human to maintain their metal stab

• New motherboard coming in thursday. The one there was a small board with only two PCIe slots I could put in USB 3.0 and I need the slot that my video card was blocking that couldn't go anywhere else because of the size. The one coming has USB 3.1 built in the back and has enough slots to add more USB 3.0s and an extra video card and double the ram slots so that should last a while.

• Good to see the hashtag JusticeforJohnnyDepp trending on Twitter, now that the truth has come out in regards to his relationship with Amber Heard.

• I’ve read this particular book on how to attract things that you want it’s called (The Secret) it’s been a while since I’ve read it but going to read-read it again considering I lack certain things to get what I want then I get the opposite...but I’ve also got this constant add called (Synctuition) every YouTube channel I go to that ad keeps showing up amd I went to the App Store and well...it has similar teachings to (The Secret) but I think this form of practice is deeper in my opinion.

Ghetsis posted: »

Deep.

• I couldn't be happier tbh. I've had so many arguments on various social medias standing up for Johnny. And I mean, correct me if I'm wrong but has there been any celebrity backing Johnny up expcept J.K. fucking Rowling and his ex Vanessa Paradis?

Wonder how Amber Heard will be seen now. If she gets to keep her Aquaman role and all of that.

Good to see the hashtag JusticeforJohnnyDepp trending on Twitter, now that the truth has come out in regards to his relationship with Amber Heard.

• edited February 2020

Wonder how Amber Heard will be seen now. If she gets to keep her Aquaman role and all of that.

I hope they recast her, not just because of the abuse stuff but also because her acting in that was just not very good. I thought the character was alright overall but her acting could get a little painful at times.

captainivy1 posted: »

I couldn't be happier tbh. I've had so many arguments on various social medias standing up for Johnny. And I mean, correct me if I'm wrong b

• How’s your weekend so far also how’s your dad doing?

lupinb0y posted: »

Wonder how Amber Heard will be seen now. If she gets to keep her Aquaman role and all of that. I hope they recast her, not just beca

• It's been good, and my dad's doing fine. He'll be starting radiotherapy tomorrow every weekday for the next 7 weeks. It'll be gruelling for him, but he should hopefully be fine by the end of the ordeal.

How’s your weekend so far also how’s your dad doing?

• Me listening to old Minecraft songs.

• Wonder how Amber Heard will be seen now. If she gets to keep her Aquaman role and all of that.

I know there’s a petition going around now (when I signed, it was up to 50,000 signatures) saying to recast her in the next Aquaman movie. But I can already tell you what’s going to happen...nothing.

That’s right, nothing will happen. She outright lied about her relationship with Depp, she physically and emotionally abused him, and treated him like absolute garbage. She then goes and makes her accusations, and everyone in the media ate it up, immediately believed her, and worked to have Depp cancelled because of it. Depp has had to present a mountain of evidence just to try and clear his name, but with Heard, all they needed was her word. And as you’ll find, very rarely is there ever any blowback or punishment for anyone who makes false claims such as this.

There’s literally an audio recording of her admitting to hitting him, calling him a baby, and threatening to hit him again, but I’ve seen people still defending Heard and either still calling Depp the abuser or saying both of them were in the wrong. The story of Depp abusing her got mass media attention, but reports of witnesses defending Depp, and the news of this recording have gone completely ignored by most major outlets, especially by sites like HuffPost and CNN that reported heavily on her claims.

captainivy1 posted: »

I couldn't be happier tbh. I've had so many arguments on various social medias standing up for Johnny. And I mean, correct me if I'm wrong b

• Me: Now that I'm working and living on my own for the first time in my life, I need to be fiscally conservative and responsible with my money. I need to prepare a monthly budget based on how much I plan to spend so I can determine how much money I will have left at the end of my the month.

Also me: WOOOOOO! Just bought $100+ Metallica tickets to see them in North Carolina this May, and spent another $300 on airfare and hotel.

• Speaking of Carolina , my cousin is insisting me on moving to South Carolina with her I mean sure I always wanted to move to a different state but I don’t know what’s out there I mean for all I know South Carolina dose have nasty weather just like the North it wouldn’t really surprise me considering all the southern states weather conditions are beyond extreme just like here in Florida.

Me: Now that I'm working and living on my own for the first time in my life, I need to be fiscally conservative and responsible with my mone

• My parents just moved to South Carolina and they love it.

Speaking of Carolina , my cousin is insisting me on moving to South Carolina with her I mean sure I always wanted to move to a different sta

• What’s in South Carolina , I’m curious because I’m an Floridian and Incase if my family dose relocate to another state I want hear from you?

My parents just moved to South Carolina and they love it.

• Is anybody watching the Super Bowl now?

• My grandfather has passed.

• edited February 2020

Sorry Deku : (

Feel better man

My grandfather has passed.

• My condolences, I understand what’s like to lose a grandparent sad but I don’t want to sound as a cold person but I’ve always kept my feelings inside about The deceased loved ones and want to remember the good times I had with them even if you didn’t spend much time with them.

All my grandparents have past but one I’ve never met he had a stroke/heart attack before he died I was ether 1 or 2 he'd wanted to see me But the nurses Said to my mother that I wasn’t aloud considering my vulnerability and my grandfather was heartbroken and died in his sleep.

My mom said to me that dying in your sleep is the peaceful way to go.

and my grandmother she had alzheimer's was stressful too look at but with her condition she was funny I remember she will see the most out rages and ridiculous stuff when she had that.

She would always tell me “Why aren’t you in school?”

I would say “Mima , I graduated back back then.”

She always remembered me always going to school because well I’m the youngest in the family compared to my siblings and my cousins combined .

I hope you feel better, pray or just remember the good times you had with him.

He’s in a better place right now.

• Lots of golf, the beach (especially Hilton Head), low taxes/cost of living, Charleston is nice, and a few historical sites like Fort Sumter, where the Civil War started.

What’s in South Carolina , I’m curious because I’m an Floridian and Incase if my family dose relocate to another state I want hear from you?

• @ everyone who lives in california my football team is better than yours nerd

• My condolences

• My condolences. I lost all of my grandparents, except for my step ones in the last decade.

• edited February 2020

Sounds little bit like where I was raised in Florida through my childhood to my late teens...I was raised in (Pasco County) Florida in the country area when I first went to the Townhall And first thing I saw was a giant confederate flag lists of good stuff but I was raised in the country side where there’s farms.

Where I’m at right now the vibes remind me of (Wesley Chapel) because of the out door malls and a movie theater to make things even much better.

Lots of golf, the beach (especially Hilton Head), low taxes/cost of living, Charleston is nice, and a few historical sites like Fort Sumter, where the Civil War started.

• Now this is a fun interview!
    A BBC journalist goes out to interview Ubisoft about their new game set in London. The interview itself then takes place inside a virtual space.

Cool!

• Thank you @4k60fpsHDR @Cleminator93 @MetallicaRules and @AronDracula
    You guys, your words mean so much to me at this time. Thank you for the positivity!

• I am sorry for your loss.

My condolences, I understand what’s like to lose a grandparent sad but I don’t want to sound as a cold person but I’ve always kept my feeli

• Nice interview.

AChicken posted: »

Now this is a fun interview! A BBC journalist goes out to interview Ubisoft about their new game set in London. The interview itself then takes place inside a virtual space. Cool!

• Can't wait to play this game.

AChicken posted: »

Now this is a fun interview! A BBC journalist goes out to interview Ubisoft about their new game set in London. The interview itself then takes place inside a virtual space. Cool!

• edited February 2020

So after playing Tales I wanted to try and make something of a "what if" Tales from the Borderlands 2 type of thing

ᵃˡˢᵒ ᵈᵒⁿᵗ ʷᵒʳʳʸ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵗᵘʳⁿ ᵃⁿᶦᵐᵃᵗᶦᵒⁿ ʰᵃʰᵃ...ʰᵃ

• Who else had their childhood ruined after WatchMojo posted?
    Even though it’s true in the sense I can’t believe then till now they still have this stuff in stores.😱

Good to see the hashtag JusticeforJohnnyDepp trending on Twitter, now that the truth has come out in regards to his relationship with Amber Heard.

• Yo, that's pretty neat. Especially like the rock-paper-scissors bit.

Poogers555 posted: »

So after playing Tales I wanted to try and make something of a "what if" Tales from the Borderlands 2 type of thing ᵃˡˢᵒ ᵈᵒⁿᵗ ʷᵒʳʳʸ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵗᵘʳⁿ ᵃⁿᶦᵐᵃᵗᶦᵒⁿ ʰᵃʰᵃ...ʰᵃ

• Thanks Pipas, I wish I could have made the turn around look not robotic but alas. Maybe if I put some more time into it, but thank you!

Pipas posted: »

Yo, that's pretty neat. Especially like the rock-paper-scissors bit.

• edited February 2020

Anyone doing anything special for Valentine’s Day?

• How I am tonight

@Poogers555
    That's really cool. That's bound to get you Rhy's socks for whoever makes the next game.

@DeliciousDeku
    I'm really sorry for your loss. You're going through a bunch of shit and that's just the shit cherry on top. One day for you it will get better. And your Grandfather will look back on you and be happy that you have been able to move past this hardship. I really do wish the best for you.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.