The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Who hears having a great weekend so far?

• B O N G
    J O O N
    H O O O O O O O O O O O

• edited February 2020

Fun Fact: Did you know you can finally turn off the auto-playing trailers and clips while browsing a Netflix TV App? Go to their website, log on to your account and turn that s*** off.

Since I finally finished watching Mortel (French supernatural-crime-thriller), Season 1 of The Good Place (ooh boy what a twist), and Kim Possible S1 (only 2 more seasons till I'm caught up to where my 12yr old self left the series) I can now move on and add some more shows to my watchlist.

First up, Scissor Seven. A Chinese anime series about an amnesiac hairdresser named 'Seven' who embarks on a quest to join the worldwide Killer league. And he's only doing it for the money (so he can pay someone to use their fancy tech on his brain).
    The show itself is split up into 13-minute episodes. Comedy is quick, the style of presentation is snappy and unique, and the design of the show itself is awesome. I don't know if it's really hand-drawn or digital, but the show really evokes a sketchbook-anime feel, with scratchy sharp lines and edgy movement. (ok not that kind of edgy)

Another show I'd like to start is The Mandalorian. Finally make use of that Disney+ subscription everyone's raving about. Thankfully my sister's been using it. She binged that show in a day. And she's been re-watching her favourite Marvel and Sebastian Stan (Winter Soldier) moments.
    Baby Yoda (who's apparently not actually Yoda -- this takes place after Return of the Jedi) better be worth the Groot-like praise.

• Guys, I found a prototype version of the original Walking Dead Season 3 on youtube. Must watch to see what I mean.

• Reminded me of early (season 3) mixed with (season 5) elements back when Rick and the group went too (Terminus) for refuge considering that meat locker reminded me of those guys that were butchering the bodies and storing them in the storage freezer if I may recall.

AronDracula posted: »

Guys, I found a prototype version of the original Walking Dead Season 3 on youtube. Must watch to see what I mean. (Spoiler)

• edited February 2020

Now that is a fucking tour! This, along with the news of a new Havok album, makes this a great day.

• God I’m going to have a Metalgasm if I see any metal band preform.🤗

Now that is a fucking tour! This, along with the news of a new Havok album, makes this a great day.

• edited February 2020

Parasite winning Best Picture makes me so happy. It's a pretty historic moment since it's the first Foreign Language film to win Best Picture, but it's also just such a good piece of filmmaking and it deserves every bit of praise it gets.

• Finished watching a Genocide/No Mercy Run of Undertale Saturday Night. I'd seen a Pacifist/True playthrough a year or two ago and of course listened to certain tracks from time to time afterwards. I understand the context/impact of the two notable boss fights now, especially the big one.
    The boss themes were actually something I had on in the background while working on final projects last semester. The first of those two in particular is a good song that was starting to drive me crazy at the time.

• it's been 24 hours now so just a friendly reminder that

BONNNNNG JOOOOOOOOOONNN HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Artur Laczkowski, the guy who ported the P.T demo to PC announced his first full game, Death of Rose.

It's heavily inspired by Silent Hill with its atmosphere, exploration and puzzles, and also takes some inspiration from games like Until Dawn as you'll be able to mold the relationship between the two main characters Scott (who you'll be playing) and Beth (Scott's best friend who'll be communicating to you via walkie talkie, kinda like Delilah from Firewatch).

Looks pretty interesting and the "scary and funny" comment has me intrigued. Hopefully it turns out well.

• I played both runs starting with Pacifist run first. Both sides were fun to play, though the Genocide route starts to feel chilling as the world begins to feel hollow from everyone dying around you. Even the music stops after you kill enough monsters in a room. Still never got past Sans, but watched what happens when you do. It made everything feel senseless.

DabigRG posted: »

Finished watching a Genocide/No Mercy Run of Undertale Saturday Night. I'd seen a Pacifist/True playthrough a year or two ago and of course

• Your out here making TWD players look like sisies. That was a tough game to play and would make Bigby look like Hello Kitty.

Poogers555 posted: »

• just got mass reported and suspended on twitter because i replied to dr. disrespect with "didn't you cheat on your wife" so that's a fun way to start the morning

• Cool. Even the Undying?
    It doesn't stop so much as slow down to a ominous crawl, from what I remember.
    I can see why. That is a memorably fuck you experience, though I do think the internet might've aggrandized his overall vibe just a bit.

I played both runs starting with Pacifist run first. Both sides were fun to play, though the Genocide route starts to feel chilling as the w

• Reminded me she whenever I encountered Alyssa Gillespie every time I defeated a boss and then she puts some demonic sonic sound wave to knock me out and I wake up in another part of Silent Hill.

lupinb0y posted: »

Artur Laczkowski, the guy who ported the P.T demo to PC announced his first full game, Death of Rose. It's heavily inspired by Silent

• Was it because he tweeted that Joker deserved the Oscar over Parasite?

just got mass reported and suspended on twitter because i replied to dr. disrespect with "didn't you cheat on your wife" so that's a fun way to start the morning

• S A D

just got mass reported and suspended on twitter because i replied to dr. disrespect with "didn't you cheat on your wife" so that's a fun way to start the morning

• Twitter is riddled with Mass Flagging ,I used too Troll the hell out of people on twitter when they’ll say dumb stuff on twitter and got banned on my first account back in 2018 now I just say dumb stuff on Facebook even though google doesn’t really like me as much when I harsh and outlandish things stuff time.

But hey , Twitter and Facebook is a breeding ground for the FBI and snitches.

S A D

• He did chest on his dive and regretted it later , I saw the video where he was crying his eyes out.

The guy ,and his fans have huge egos.

• That’s why I’m mostly on Facebook, it’s not as toxic as Twitter is even though I still use Twitter people are such cancer on the social media form I normally talk to my friends and post PUBG related content but if you want to have a better social media expense download the (Amino) app it has chalk full of community’s you can join.

I’m normally on PUBG,Resident Evil or TWD but it’s been not to long since I’ve posted anything.

• edited February 2020

This guy treats the Silent Hill franchise much better than a japanese company full of retarded dicks. But to be honest, I don't expect it to be a masterpiece of anything.

Artur Laczkowski, the guy who ported the P.T demo to PC announced his first full game, Death of Rose. It's heavily inspired by Silent

• edited February 2020

The Division 2 is on sale for $2.99 USD on Playstation & Xbox until March 3rd.
    Gamestops in the US are also selling new copies for 5$.

I heard it's probably because there's some announcement today or tomorrow about a bunch of new content (and a big paid expansion) for 2020.

So, yeah. Three US Dollars.
    (or Four Canadian Loonies)

https://store.playstation.com/en-ca/product/UP0001-CUSA12639_00-TCTD2BASEGAME001

https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/p/tom-clancys-the-division-2/bvq3v30zxvt5?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

There's also rumours that to drum up even more hype, Ubisoft is going to offer the Division 1 for free on PS Plus next month. I own it, still haven't played it. Probably should.

• Singular vision.

AronDracula posted: »

This guy treats the Silent Hill franchise much better than a japanese company full of retarded dicks. But to be honest, I don't expect it to be a masterpiece of anything.

• Damn, you roasted him hard! lmao

He did chest on his dive and regretted it later , I saw the video where he was crying his eyes out. The guy ,and his fans have huge egos.

• I might pick it up.

AChicken posted: »

The Division 2 is on sale for $2.99 USD on Playstation & Xbox until March 3rd. Gamestops in the US are also selling new copies for 5$.

• Season 1 of The Good Place (ooh boy what a twist)

Ah, that's a great show. Unfortunately, I already knew the big twist before even watching it, but there were still a lot of surprises along the way, so no biggie. Season 2 is probably my favourite, so I hope you'll enjoy it. :)

AChicken posted: »

Fun Fact: Did you know you can finally turn off the auto-playing trailers and clips while browsing a Netflix TV App? Go to their website, lo

• Uhhhhhh, Hollywood that’s not what I’ve read in the comics 🤨https://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/sony-reportedly-introduce-bisexual-spiderman/

• edited February 2020

Why can’t Hollywood not promote anything that’s propaganda or making it a cash grab film and just stick with the comics...no need to divide Marvel fans...Thx.

• Me on February 17th (February 17th Hype) when a new Wolf Among Us 2 trailer drops

• Never forget F17

Poogers555 posted: »

Me on February 17th (February 17th Hype) when a new Wolf Among Us 2 trailer drops

• you know me so well

Was it because he tweeted that Joker deserved the Oscar over Parasite?

• very much so my friend

S A D

• i'm mostly on twitter to clown on nazis and retweet dragon ball art. i stopped taking it seriously a little bit after i stopped taking facebook seriously. social media is a terminal illness lmao

That’s why I’m mostly on Facebook, it’s not as toxic as Twitter is even though I still use Twitter people are such cancer on the social med

• i mean that doesn't really matter. tons of stuff in marvel movies are different from the comics. as long as they write his bisexuality with respect for the lgbt community and don't make it the sole marketing gimmick of the movie, i see zero problem with it. however, this is sony we're talking about. if this is true (it isn't) and they are going a different direction (they aren't), then it'll be so miniscule and pathetic that it might as well not be in the movie at all (which it wont be in countries like china who have anti-lgbt film laws)

Uhhhhhh, Hollywood that’s not what I’ve read in the comics 🤨https://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/sony-reportedly-introduce-bisexual-spiderman/

• The Big Bad Chungus

haha am i right ha ha ha

• edited February 2020

I doubt it's real considering how Sony severed their relationship with Andrew Garfield after Amazing Spider-Man 2.

Even if it was, I mean, it's Spider-Verse. There are hundreds of different Peter Parkers and Spider-Men across hundreds of different universes and dimensions. A few of them are probably gay/bisexual.

Uhhhhhh, Hollywood that’s not what I’ve read in the comics 🤨https://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/sony-reportedly-introduce-bisexual-spiderman/

• edited February 2020

Not sure if anyone's heard, but this one person has been working on making an Avatar: The Last Airbender game within Media Molecule's new game-making engine Dreams.
    They've been at it for a couple months now, giving lots of updates on their progress and changes in the creation of it. [Videos in spoiler tag]
    @MetallicaRules

Personally, I think it looks really cool, especially made by only one person! (Though some people are now volunteering to help)
    I have Dreams, and bought into the early access last spring, but I haven't played much of it or created anything. When I do get the urge, I'll definitely try to check it out, since this kind of project is one that might not last. Media Molecule advises against using copyrighted work -- for obvious reasons -- so if the wrong people catch on, he might be forced to abandon the project, or keep it private for his own use. (he has been releasing different builds publicly to try)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.