The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I haven’t been to a GameStop since I was 19 , I would love to go back to s GameStop to see anything new even though that’s irrelevant and their still stuck with the same idea .

I know I’m getging off topic here but putting best as an example I mean back when Blockbuster was still a thing, I would sleep over at my sisters house when I was 13 and watch movies with her first movie I saw with her was Borat , epic movie Etc Ihell I even go to GameStop with her just go make sure she gets the right games because she mistaken Medal Of Honor for Call Of Duty at one point .

But yeah, I hope someone buys the company to save GameStop.

DabigRG posted: »

Oh man, really? That's didn't sound too good. How did I miss this?

• edited January 2020

Just downloaded this app and want to share it with you guys

Synctuition Meditation Program by Synctuition OÜ

• Thanks, man. That means a lot. I wasn't expecting the short to be this well received, but I'm glad it is.

hell yeah dude. glad to see the short got some awards recognition. i revisit it every once in a while and im still impressed by it's quality.

• crying, dying, but mostly vibing. hbu my dude

Acheive250 posted: »

@ClemyClooAndBabyboo Hey, long time no speak! What's happening my man?

• tbh if they just tightened up the b-scenarios a tiny bit i think re2make would be my favorite resident evil game. i've replayed every scenario like 30 times and i'd play it so much more if the b-scenarios stood out more from the a-scenarios

AronDracula posted: »

Finally done with Resident Evil 2 Remake. I gotta say, I'm still disappointed with the fact that the B scenarios are full of inconsistencies

• i've still never played RE0. I picked it up recently when i was working on finishing my mainline resident evil collection (only 2 more games to go bitches hell yea) but i havent been interested in playing it until after i finish remake1. is it any good?

AronDracula posted: »

Yeah, Chris' campaign is meant to be harder than Jill's. Not to mention you start off with a machete instead of a pistol, you get no special

• Mostly the same. Life throws shit at me, so I just throw more shit at it. Either way we both end up covered in shit, and if we have equal shit on us then that kinda cancels out the shit, meaning we have no shit on us.

I think. That's the conclusion I've come to, anyway.

crying, dying, but mostly vibing. hbu my dude

• All I'm gonna say is that RE0 is much more frustrating to play than REmake 1. It's not a bad game at all but it's more difficult to play.

i've still never played RE0. I picked it up recently when i was working on finishing my mainline resident evil collection (only 2 more games

• cheers i'll drink to that bro

Mostly the same. Life throws shit at me, so I just throw more shit at it. Either way we both end up covered in shit, and if we have equal sh

• edited January 2020

Acheive staring down life

good to see you again :)

Mostly the same. Life throws shit at me, so I just throw more shit at it. Either way we both end up covered in shit, and if we have equal sh

• Me when I spot a hacker aim bots me through a wall on PUBG.

Cocoa2736 posted: »

Acheive staring down life good to see you again

• bro was anybody going to tell me telltale is back or was I just supposed to find that out myself. I haven't been on here since 2018 how are yall???

• Huh. I was gonna say I don't remember you, but I actually did comment in one of your two threads.
    Eeh, those times.

bro was anybody going to tell me telltale is back or was I just supposed to find that out myself. I haven't been on here since 2018 how are yall???

• Hey fellas wish me some luck I need to gather some real quick thank you for understanding.

• Just found out my Windows tablet\pc has a pretty good single-page sketchpad feature. I can also crop it to have multiple windows on my screen at once. Perfect for using other drawn attempts as reference.

I'm getting ever closer. Here's my latest attempt.

• Are you doing a YouTube channel where you use your chicken avatar as a way you express your opinions on certain topics ?

AChicken posted: »

Just found out my Windows tablet\pc has a pretty good single-page sketchpad feature. I can also crop it to have multiple windows on my scree

• edited January 2020

Ah, nope. I'm just trying to draw something I can use as my online avatar/pfp on various online forums.
    I've only really used random Microsoft clipart before, and I want something that I have ownership over, that I made with my own two hands.

Are you doing a YouTube channel where you use your chicken avatar as a way you express your opinions on certain topics ?

• I can make you some sprite art for your pfp if you'd like!

Ah, nope. I'm just trying to draw something I can use as my online avatar/pfp on various online forums. I've only really used random Microsoft clipart before, and I want something that I have ownership over, that I made with my own two hands.

• edited January 2020

Basketball player Kobe Bryant, Los Angeles Lakers legend, dies in helicopter crash

Can’t believe RT gave me this notification while I was playing Team Death-Match on PUBG .

• edited January 2020

Not a huge basketball fan, but everyone knows who Kobe Bryant was and what he brought to the game. He’s a damn legend, one of the greatest, and hearing reports that he’s dead and quite possibly his daughters as well is absolutely tragic. The sports world lost one of its greatest leaders and faces today, RIP Kobe.

Edit: Sources saying none of Kobe’s children were on the helicopter, so that’s good news at least.

Basketball player Kobe Bryant, Los Angeles Lakers legend, dies in helicopter crash Can’t believe RT gave me this notification while I was playing Team Death-Match on PUBG .

• It is been confirmed that his 13-year-old daughter was on the helicopter too.

Not a huge basketball fan, but everyone knows who Kobe Bryant was and what he brought to the game. He’s a damn legend, one of the greatest,

• And this is why you wait for more information before you open your mouth. Some early reports were saying all of his children were on it, then none, and now it does appear to be confirmed that one of his daughters, Gianna, was in fact on the helicopter.

It is been confirmed that his 13-year-old daughter was on the helicopter too.

• @MetallicaRules @DeliciousDeku How are you guys weekend so far besides this update I gave out?

It is been confirmed that his 13-year-old daughter was on the helicopter too.

• It's been okay, I watched the latest episode of MHA. I listened to Spotify, I slept, I ate, I didn't do much.

@MetallicaRules @DeliciousDeku How are you guys weekend so far besides this update I gave out?

• I'm sorry if I'm providing too many updates on my artistic merit/progression in drawing this one specific thing, but I'm just passionate about it. Every time I feel I've made another leap towards my original vision, it just energizes me with the need to share, so that I can prove I've improved upon that version.
    Plus, there's not really much activity around here so there's that.

I think I've got the whole body down now. Here's a simple side view.

@DeliciousDeku - I can make you some sprite art for your pfp if you'd like!

Thanks Deku! Go ahead! I'd love to see your take on it.

• This looks gooooooood

• finished playing through chris' campaign on the re1make and got the best ending. now that i've finished the game as both jill and chris i can confidently say it's definitely top 3 best resident evil games and top 10 best horror games of all time.

then i booted up re0 for the first time literally ever and good fucking god i despise it so much already. i think i might just skip to 2 on my resi binge because zero is so fuckin dated and unfun and poorly made.

• I love it when Disney gets experimental. It doesn't happen very often, but it's a welcome surprise when it does.

This looks gooooooood

• So it's pretty much Pixar's SparkShorts but for Walt Disney Animation Studios? I loved all the SparkShorts so sign me up!

This looks gooooooood

• Markiplier and Scooter then went on to have a sexually intimint relationship.

Poogers555 posted: »

• Johnny 5?

This looks gooooooood

• Morning everyone, just hope you all had a great weekend and goes for @lupinb0y hope your Dads doing fine.

The start of 2020 felt slow for me which is good because the last decade went by fast and it’s like Father Time forgot to put the time on normal speed when he was on vacation for the last decade.

Hopefully he learned his lesson.😆

• Back from the Gym and beat my calories record I finally made up for the first time 447-448 calories Normally I’ll reach up to 379 or 390 but yeah I finally did it.💪🏻

• edited January 2020

LEAKED screenshot of Wolf Among Us 2! Dont tell anyone you got it from me!

• Wow , Who would’ve known BigBy Wolf was doing an audition for the Sopranos/Godfather in an interrogation scene ?🤯🤔

LEAKED screenshot of Wolf Among Us 2! Dont tell anyone you got it from me!

• Why are Markiplier's old videos becoming a meme now?

• Yeah, RE0 had so many great ideas that just didn't work. It's the gameplay that ruined it for me because the controls are worse than the ones from REmake 1.

Out of all the classic RE games, O and Code Veronica X are the worst ones that I played. I don't hate them, they just weren't that good.

finished playing through chris' campaign on the re1make and got the best ending. now that i've finished the game as both jill and chris i ca

• Alert. Alert.
    These shorts are available on Disney+ right now. With more to come, too.

https://www.disneyplus.com/series/walt-disney-animation-studios-short-circuit-experimental-films/3S2DLVtMPA7V

I don't know how I missed that detail.

This looks gooooooood

• You just replied to yourself😆

Alert. Alert. These shorts are available on Disney+ right now. With more to come, too. https://www.disneyplus.com/series/walt-disney-animation-studios-short-circuit-experimental-films/3S2DLVtMPA7V I don't know how I missed that detail.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.