The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I dunno. The current generation is coming to a close, this year or the next one, and I'm assuming that a lot of studios already started making games for PS5 and Xbox SX (I don't care what anyone says, Xbox Series X is too fucking long). Square Enix is the first one to announce their very first game for the next generation. I'm also thinking that E3s just became more boring due to less new games for the current gen. The last one was full of CGI cinematic trailers and less with actual gameplay.

Ghetsis posted: »

I've been wondering. Why is it that more and more companies are leaving E3? I know it's because they want to do their own thing, and be separate from Microsoft, but they might aswell, right? Do they just want to save money for their own events?

• Hey everyone , hope everyone’s having a great week same stuff as usual with me this week but it’s been long day had to take my mom and transfer to a new clinic was hot out today as well but nevertheless it was dissent .

• Update: They'll be showing the first 44 minutes of the Season. So, Episodes 1 + 2.
    https://nyicff.org/programs/hilda-2/

Join us for sneak peeks of Episode 1: “Troll Circle” and Episode 2: “The Witch,” two truly enchanting adventures!

AChicken posted: »

First episode of Hilda S2 premiering at New York International Children's Film Festival!! Wooooooo! Hopefully Season 2 isn't that far off.

• edited January 2020

My dad has cancer. I'm gonna be taking another break from the forums for a bit.

See you then.

• I’m ,sorry to hear that , hope he gets treated and hope for the best.🙏🏻

lupinb0y posted: »

My dad has cancer. I'm gonna be taking another break from the forums for a bit. See you then.

• My condolences, I only hope for the best for you and your family.

My dad has cancer. I'm gonna be taking another break from the forums for a bit. See you then.

• I am so sorry to hear that, I know we've been rude to each other and we've acted like relentless apes about star wars and politics. But, I'll miss you. I only wish the best for you and your family.

• I'm sorry to hear about your father, if it's any consolation, I will keep him and all of you in my prayers.

• edited January 2020

I really hope everything turns out on top for your dad and your family

• prayers for you and your dad, lupin

• The Last of Us was delayed, DOOM Eternal was delayed, and now Cyberpunk 2077 has been delayed until September. I'm sure my wallet is happy, but still, a little disappointed.

• I hope 2020 becomes a long year for me because since the beginning of the 21st-century it felt like it went by fast .

• Fuck, I'm so sorry you have deal with that.

I hope he gets the best treatment and can beat this. I hope for the best for you and your family.

• According to Twitter (which is always a great source of information and totally reliable), it is Appreciate a Dragon Day (what an odd thing, but fine). So, here's some pictures/gifs of a dragon called Zym.

• I'm so sorry to hear that, my condolences, I wish you and your family the best during this time

• Order 66 but it’s Other Hero’s

• finally finished replaying the wolf among us and yeah it's the best telltale series i dont know how i ever doubted it's quality. a crooked mile is the absolute best episode telltale has ever produced and cry wolf is not far behind. also the jersey devil's design is flawless and adam harrington rivals michael ironside in terms of "total badass bad cop with a heart of gold" performances. 9/10 cant wait for season 2

• dont forget avengers and final fantasy. this week blows dude

The Last of Us was delayed, DOOM Eternal was delayed, and now Cyberpunk 2077 has been delayed until September. I'm sure my wallet is happy, but still, a little disappointed.

• I finally got to watch Terminator Dark Fate. And guess what? I hate it even more than before. I'll never understand why anyone would consider it as a true sequel to Judgement Day.

• i saw it once in theaters and then pirated it and rewatched it and tbh while the john connor thing doesn't bother me nearly as much as it does you, every other inch of the movie is boring, bland and bloated. seriously it has a 2 hour run time and it feels like 6 hours. the pacing is bad, the filmmaking is bad, the writing is corny in a bad way. it sucks so hard.

AronDracula posted: »

I finally got to watch Terminator Dark Fate. And guess what? I hate it even more than before. I'll never understand why anyone would consider it as a true sequel to Judgement Day.

• The worst part is, this movie is pointless. Because it's basically just Terminator 1 plot all over again, combined with elements from not just T2 but also from the sequels which they just took out of the canon. It's just a pointless remake with a gender swap for John Connor's character and it was so unoriginal.

i saw it once in theaters and then pirated it and rewatched it and tbh while the john connor thing doesn't bother me nearly as much as it do

• I just finished Heavy Rain. It's ok but imo Detroit Become Human is by far better in terms of choices, characters, and story. My ending for Heavy Rain was that Jayden dies (sadly cause I messed up four or five QTEs in the final fight), but Ethan and Madison lived.

• real talk though. the question a lot of fans ask is why did they try to make more terminator movies after T2, but the real question is why did they try to make more action movies after T2?

AronDracula posted: »

The worst part is, this movie is pointless. Because it's basically just Terminator 1 plot all over again, combined with elements from not ju

• I've got some REALLY good news!

I am going to be in the Junior National Honors Society, and I am autistic and I have dyscalculia, so that makes math very hard. But, I've overcome it, and now I'm a student with a GPA that is higher than 3.0!

• edited January 2020

Don’t be ashamed of that condition , I was diagnosed having aspergers numerous of times Because of my lack of eye contact or my poor social skills, you’ll be fine I get nervous when I try to performer voice impressions in front of people without saying something stupid .

But you’ll master what your good at.

I've got some REALLY good news! I am going to be in the Junior National Honors Society, and I am autistic and I have dyscalculia, so that makes math very hard. But, I've overcome it, and now I'm a student with a GPA that is higher than 3.0!

• Thanks for the advice. I decided to go back and complete all of the trials at each Hunting Ground (I’ve done three out of five so far) then I’ll move onto the Hunters Lodge.

Also, thanks for convincing me to give it another try. I forgot how fun the game is! I already feel motivated to do a New Game+ at a harder difficulty.

You should do the last story mission it is pretty badass. You get a whole new weapon that blows everything to bits but it's only for that on

• I'm not ashamed at all, I take pride in my autism. And I just work around my Dyscalculia, I just do my best on math and I don't really worry about my conditions.

And I agree, I am working on mastering what I'm good at. I'm actually working on Character design, Sprite creation, and Animations for a game! And the creator has been very very generous to me about what to do, and he has been very clear with what he wants. He is a good mentor and I hope to work with him on other projects as well! He's gotten me to where I am now, he is not only a mentor but a close friend! He's been pushing me to my limits and giving me the best advice. And he's been always been there for me during a few rough patches. I can't say anything about the project yet, but it is going to be good!

Don’t be ashamed of that condition , I was diagnosed having aspergers numerous of times Because of my lack of eye contact or my poor soci

• only one more year from today and i can become an alcoholic. we poppin bottles boys

• Happy Birthday! Don't become an alcoholic.

only one more year from today and i can become an alcoholic. we poppin bottles boys

• Don't you mean that you'll become a legal patron of the puddin' an' pie?

only one more year from today and i can become an alcoholic. we poppin bottles boys

• it's either alcoholism or bank robbery dude i dont make the rules

WarpSpeed posted: »

Happy Birthday! Don't become an alcoholic.

• the day you find me in a strip club is the day i've purchased a large supply of cyanide tablets

Don't you mean that you'll become a legal patron of the puddin' an' pie?

• I'll be looking foward to it...

Jk, dont actually kys! your amazing!

the day you find me in a strip club is the day i've purchased a large supply of cyanide tablets

• edited January 2020

When I wake up on the wrong side of the bed https://images.app.goo.gl/p5wZLZb28qTeGEZa9

• Hope everyone had a great weekend and hope @lupinb0y for the best for his father and wish them well.🙏🏻

• Hey @lupinb0y
    I know you may not see this when this is posted, but I want you to know that I've been keeping you and your family in my thoughts for the past couple of weeks.

I know how hard it is to lose a family member, so, if you ever need anything you can talk to me. We're here for you! <3

• edited January 2020

Came back from the Gym burned 390 calories and had an early dinner and got this fascinating notification on mythological and lost civilizations
    Note: Not promoting conspiracy theories just ancient civilizations that could be possible in existence .

• Why aren't there videos of ANF's credits and choices?

• You're welcome. :)

I'm trying New game plus and realize the Rockbreakers (at least the corrupted ones) aren't affected by the rope caster. Definately do whatever you can to take those components out, they make things a lot easier. If you have the Frozen Wilds DLC I would recommend that you keep the Banuk weapons you can get from the DLC. So far they seem to be alot better at doing both physical and elemental damage than the adept versions of the main weapons, and it's not worth the trade off for faster fire rate. Only the tripcaster and blast sling seem to get an improvement over the versions you gain at the lodge in your first playthrough. If you make it to the frozen wilds in New Game+ more power to you.

hemfbg posted: »

Thanks for the advice. I decided to go back and complete all of the trials at each Hunting Ground (I’ve done three out of five so far) then

Sign in to comment in this discussion.