The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• pls

sounds.... cummy!

• They should really just reveal it already. I mean I like ARGs but this one is so boring and everyone knows what it is so why even bother you know?

AChicken posted: »

WB Montréal is back to teasing their Batman game... Hopefully this ends with a full title/logo/game reveal and doesn't go on for 4 more m

• Either at E3 or whenever they do the PS5 reveal (which I think is in February?)

At this point its probs safe to say its a next gen launch game and wont be revealed until the new consoles have an event dedicated to showing the hardware and the software it can run.

I should be hyped, but I'm not. How long have they been teasing this thing? I'm tired of going into every conference, every award show, ever

• How's season 2 so far? Haven't gotten around to watching it yet. I really liked the first season though!

dojo32161 posted: »

Man, Infinity Train is a really good show. Highly recommend it.

• Replaying Dishonored 2 again and I somehow just discovered that you can do the Clockwork Mansion without alerting Jindosh of your presence. I honestly thought that him being ready for you was what was supposed to happen.

• Well, I turned 21 now. It's kind of weird that the more you grow up, the less significant my birthday is becoming.

• My dad had been having nosebleeds during late nights and early mornings the past month and only just recently revealed it to my family. My sister and mom forced him to go to the doctor to get a checkup and do a biopsy. Apparently the doctor said it might be cancer, but we'll only really know the results sometime next week.

I'm furious at my dad for waiting so long to tell people this, but I'm just as terrified. I really hope everything will be alright.

• Prayers to your family, Lupin. Us at the forums will be thinking of you guys through this. Best of luck that your dad makes a speedy recovery.

lupinb0y posted: »

My dad had been having nosebleeds during late nights and early mornings the past month and only just recently revealed it to my family. My s

• My guess is next E3

I should be hyped, but I'm not. How long have they been teasing this thing? I'm tired of going into every conference, every award show, ever

• ARG?

Poogers555 posted: »

They should really just reveal it already. I mean I like ARGs but this one is so boring and everyone knows what it is so why even bother you know?

• Season 2 has been really good. Most recent ending was pretty brutal.

How's season 2 so far? Haven't gotten around to watching it yet. I really liked the first season though!

• Alternate Reality Game

DabigRG posted: »

ARG?

• I mean, everyone knows what it is, it can't be anything else except Batman. I don't think they need to splurt out "Batman" to confirm what it is, when we all know what it is. Give it time and be patient

• I bought the Arkham Trilogy during the Holidays, glad to see there'll be a new game releasing at some point

AChicken posted: »

WB Montréal is back to teasing their Batman game... Hopefully this ends with a full title/logo/game reveal and doesn't go on for 4 more m

• With it being a massive brand like Batman, I don't think it needs a reveal at E3, they could reveal it anytime. My guess it'll probably be close to the PS5 Reveal, like you said

Poogers555 posted: »

Either at E3 or whenever they do the PS5 reveal (which I think is in February?) At this point its probs safe to say its a next gen launch

• I'm sorry to hear that, I hope the results come back and it's only a small issue, I genuinely hope it isn't what the doctors said it may be. I wish you and your family the best, and I wish your dad the very best

My dad had been having nosebleeds during late nights and early mornings the past month and only just recently revealed it to my family. My s

• Thanks @4k60fpsHDR and @dylanwoods777. Both of your replies mean a lot :smile:

• I hope its a false alarm

• I think PS5 reveal is pretty likely too. I mainly said E3 because E3 is the latest time they are going to start revealing launch titles, and it depends what kind of deal they have marketing wise really. If they have a marketing deal with playstation my bet is PS5 reveal, if not then Im thinking E3.

With it being a massive brand like Batman, I don't think it needs a reveal at E3, they could reveal it anytime. My guess it'll probably be close to the PS5 Reveal, like you said

• Don't know how I missed seeing this comment earlier, but I'm very sorry to hear about your dad. I'm praying that it's nothing.

• edited January 2020

RIP to one of the greatest drummers of all time. Neil Peart of the rock band Rush has sadly passed away from brain cancer. This one's for you Neil.

• edited January 2020

Gosh Lupin, that sounds terrifying.

I hope it's not as serious as the doctor claims it could be, and your dad overcomes this quickly.
    I'll keep your family in my thoughts.

• Just checking in , came back from the gym which I really love doing anything new?

• Hopefully things will be working out for you, mate. A few years ago, I just happened to randomly nosebleed, even though I wasn't sick or feel anything bad. It just happened and it was soo annoying to hold my blood with napkins. I feared that I was going to have some sort of a disease but thankfully, nothing happened so there might be hope for your dad. Wish you best.

• I'm not someone who buys toys from the games they love but Bloodborne just holds such a special place in my heart. I feel like fanboying this game a lot but I couldn't resist to wish for such a good-looking plushie like this. It's my Birthday present.

AronDracula posted: »

Hopefully things will be working out for you, mate. A few years ago, I just happened to randomly nosebleed, even though I wasn't sick or fee

• edited January 2020

I wish the best for your father, الله يشفيه. Meant ( God heal your father) amen.

Thanks

• edited January 2020

I played Episode 1 of BATMAN: SHADOWS MODE. This was a big comment for this kind of general thread, so I went ahead and put this in its own discussion page on the Batman Section, that way I'll be able to organise future Impressions on Episodes there, too, without clogging this place up.
    So feel free to look there instead.

• So I finished the original Silent Hill game. It's my very first Silent Hill game that I have played in my life and I did because I heard so many good things about the franchise and sadly, the franchise was killed by Konami by cancelling Silent Hills (Whose demo was pretty influential and the most downloaded PSN game at that time) and turning it into a Panchiko machine.

The game was so amazing. You can easily tell this game was inspired by Resident Evil, I'm not sure if it's a bad thing or a good thing but the game was sooo good in general and I think it was much scarier than RE, due to the atmosphere and the monsters. The only main difference is the story. I actually find Silent Hill's story much more confusing than RE but it's not bad, I need to learn the lore of it much more often. The characters are ok for the most part but I don't find them as interesting as the RE ones like Jill, Chris, Leon, Claire etc, although I find the SH ones more realistic and not goofy. And I got the best ending. However, I looked it up on youtube to see how to get it because I wanted to finish the game ASAP and I didn't want to waste so much time looking for clues (Due to my school work)

I played a lot of horror games but I don't think it would have been enough if I never played any Silent Hill games. I'm glad that I got to at least play this one. I'm not sure if I will be able to play Silent Hill 2, I heard it's on PC but I don't know the best method to download it.

• Same here both Silent Hill and Silent Hill : Origins were my favorites but we can both agree the movies were trash.😄

So I finished the original Silent Hill game. It's my very first Silent Hill game that I have played in my life and I did because I heard so

• I heard that the first movie was decent, I watched Chris Stuckmann's review for it. But I'm totally gonna skip the second movie because everyone said it was trash.

Same here both Silent Hill and Silent Hill : Origins were my favorites but we can both agree the movies were trash.😄

• glad you got to experience it. the first 3 silent hill games are among my favorite things ever created. I think you'll like 2 a lot more. the story is much more straight forward but the gameplay is the confusing thing in 2. some of the puzzles are batshit and getting certain endings is so cryptic

So I finished the original Silent Hill game. It's my very first Silent Hill game that I have played in my life and I did because I heard so

• hey I just wanted to apologize for being a total asshole to everyone on here a couple weeks ago. gonna limit how much I post from now on because I feel like I was being a total sniveling dickhead over the smallest shit. will try to be more civil and constructive from here on out

• Speaking of puzzles, I forgot to mention that the piano puzzle in SH1 is probably the most unfair puzzle I've ever approached. I've been running around in circles during the school level because of that garbage. I hated EVERYTHING about that puzzle. I never understood the clues of it. Whoever designed it deserves to be punched in the face.

glad you got to experience it. the first 3 silent hill games are among my favorite things ever created. I think you'll like 2 a lot more. th

• Hell to the yea!

It is my fucking birthday, and I'm eating the best fucking steak ever! Vegans, suck that!

• I always cheat on that puzzle when I replay it. it makes ZERO sense. SH2 has like 4 puzzles like that and it's a nightmare.

Speaking of puzzles, I forgot to mention that the piano puzzle in SH1 is probably the most unfair puzzle I've ever approached. I've been run

• anthony fantano would be very hurt by your words my friend.

Hell to the yea! It is my fucking birthday, and I'm eating the best fucking steak ever! Vegans, suck that!

• edited January 2020

Hey, you guys want to hear a joke?

I don’t know about you, but I’m laughing my ass off.

• A hilarious and insightful look at why the hype of No Man's Sky blossomed, bombed, and the company (and figurehead) who managed to bring it that much closer to what people expected.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.