The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• epic.

AChicken posted: »

I believe it's pronounced "Poogers news"... Smh

• edited January 2021

Me lookin' at the vampire lady with the big hat like :flushed:

• HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO ENJOY MY SUVIVAL HORROR GAME IF I'M (very mature comment) THE WHOLE TIME!?

lupinb0y posted: »

Me lookin' at the vampire lady with the big hat like

• There's no shame in being scaroused.

Poogers555 posted: »

HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO ENJOY MY SUVIVAL HORROR GAME IF I'M (very mature comment) THE WHOLE TIME!?

• That design, wth

Me lookin' at the vampire lady with the big hat like

• edited January 2021

I can't wait to be done with all my online classes today to be able to watch not one, but TWO WandaVision episodes!!

Yeahhhhhh double-EP premiere!
    (I feel like this occurred because there's either something huge In episode 2 that will get people hooked, or they wanted the two black-and-white episodes out of the way to get people more interested in the week-by-week colour episodes. Can't wait to see how they tackle '00s sitcoms. Heck, can't wait to see this in action. First new marvel content in like 1.5 years.)

• First new marvel content in like 1.5 years.

People keep sleeping on Agents of Shield :(

I can't wait to be done with all my online classes today to be able to watch not one, but TWO WandaVision episodes!! Yeahhhhhh double-EP

• 😔
    What a great show.

captainivy1 posted: »

First new marvel content in like 1.5 years. People keep sleeping on Agents of Shield

• I'll still recommend you for mod every April Fools if you get that internship.

• The true incentive of a Telltale Internship is not for the chance to work on a game like Wolf 2, but so I can nominate dojo to be a Telltale Staff member for April Fools so I can truly understand what overcoming the obstacles and having true power feels like.

dojo32161 posted: »

I'll still recommend you for mod every April Fools if you get that internship.

• edited January 2021

Along with this trailer, a new demo for Little Nightmares 2 is out now for all major consoles. I'm kinda tempted to play it despite the super-creep factor of the game, lol. Can't deny the first one was fun.

• I just remembered...Sealab!

• edited January 2021

It's been almost 2 years since The Walking Dead Game Final Season ended and I finally started and completed it in the year 2021. Man, I enjoyed it from start to finish. There were moments that I admit things flew into my eyes and I almost teared. But the reason I didn't play it at release was because I wanted to wait for all four episodes to come out. But then during that time I got bored and decided just to watch the four episodes on Youtube (Though now I wish I didn't). Anyways I loved the entire cast of the school. The QTEs were fun as well.

There were a few things that I wish could've been better though (this is just what I think):

• I was kinda happy they brought Lily back but at the same time I'm not. 7 or 8 years after she kills Carley and is somehow alive being just another survivor of the fittest villain. Glad you can have her killed though.
    • No mention of Christa whatsoever considering she helped Clem for 2 years after Lee's death and we still dont know what happened to her.
    • I'm surprised that Clem mentions Lee alot but not anyone else. I mean, Lee died 8 years ago and Clem is still talking about him more then anyone else from the past.
    • I find it stupid that Clem didn't return to Richmond. I know she said it was a warzone, but cmon, nothing happens to Richmond anyway. It seems stupid just for her to have abandoned it and never return there. Also to add, shes staying at Ericson separated from anyone else. I mean it seems really stupid if you ask me. I know people still hate ANF to this day, but this is something that still bothers me.
    • I'm glad Clementine is still alive but the whole thing about her getting bitten felt very forced. And she didn't turn even though AJ didn't cut off her leg in time. If they wanted Clementine to live, why couldn't they just have her not get bitten?

Anyways I think this Season was great and for me it's either an 8 or 9 out of 10.

• That's right, get over those barriers.

The true incentive of a Telltale Internship is not for the chance to work on a game like Wolf 2, but so I can nominate dojo to be a Telltale

• Me after watching a leaked gameplay clip from RE8 featuring the big vampire lady.

For those interested.

• Oh... oh my.

Why is she 8-feet tall and have the hands of Freddy Kruger? Gosh that's strange

Me after watching a leaked gameplay clip from RE8 featuring the big vampire lady. For those interested.

• edited January 2021

No thoughts, head empty except for the Hamilton soundtrack and big vampire lady.

• edited January 2021

Not related to this specific leak, but do be careful as the ending has been leaked. (Or at least one ending as like most RE games there are more than one, so I am assuming it isnt the only ending)

and yes I accidently spoiled myself.

Ethan Bros...

Me after watching a leaked gameplay clip from RE8 featuring the big vampire lady. For those interested.

• The ending has been leaked

Wait, does this mean the game is coming out soon? I didn't know a release date was out for it yet. But, how did someone get their hands on the end? How odd.

Not related to this specific leak, but do be careful as the ending has been leaked. (Or at least one ending as like most RE games there are

• I've been relatively quiet regarding the issues around Cyberpunk 2077, but I feel it's safe to say after this recent Schreier article, if what's reported is true.

Cyberpunk is the new Anthem.

• Capcom got hacked super hard a few months ago and the hackers were holding a lot of info as ransom. As time has gone by more and more has leaked, a fair amount of major plot points have been leaked, and now the ending (or at least an ending. There is probably more than one and I dont want to get super spoiled so I'm not digging into it.)

So yeah it doesnt have much to do with being leaked because its coming out soon. All the leaks have been from dev builds of the game and are in an unfinished state. That said, apparently RE8 is suppose to come out in April this year if the info the hackers got is still accurate.

The ending has been leaked Wait, does this mean the game is coming out soon? I didn't know a release date was out for it yet. But, how did someone get their hands on the end? How odd.

• YES!! I have been waiting for this.

• I'm sorry, wtf

Oh... oh my. (Spoiler)

• edited January 2021

40 minutes of Crowbcat goodness

oh yeah

Edit: Holy shit, the burn showing Driver AI in CP77 vs. freaking Lego City Undercover for the Wii U was astounding. The AI can't even figure out how to navigate an obstacle.

AronDracula posted: »

YES!! I have been waiting for this.

• Yeah I heard about that, luckily I've managed to avoid seeing any of the leaks... uhh aside from the one I linked because reasons.

Not related to this specific leak, but do be careful as the ending has been leaked. (Or at least one ending as like most RE games there are

• edited January 2021

I think comparing the production of Cyberpunk to Anthem is a bit of an understatement. Everything we've learned from the article and what else Schreier has posted paints the production of Cyberpunk to be a little more incompetent and toxic than what Bioware went through.

I've been relatively quiet regarding the issues around Cyberpunk 2077, but I feel it's safe to say after this recent Schreier article, if what's reported is true. Cyberpunk is the new Anthem.

• Yeah there are def some bigger leaks out there right now so be careful as you can easily come across big ones you didnt want to see while looking for minor ones

Also monkey moment

Yeah I heard about that, luckily I've managed to avoid seeing any of the leaks... uhh aside from the one I linked because reasons.

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited January 2021

I see the Internet hasn't changed a bit.

Yeah there are def some bigger leaks out there right now so be careful as you can easily come across big ones you didnt want to see while looking for minor ones Also monkey moment

• Holy shit, the burn showing Driver AI in CP77 vs. freaking Lego City Undercover for the Wii U was astounding. The AI can't even figure out how to navigate an obstacle.

You think this is bad? Check this out.

For real though, what the hell were they even doing when they delayed the game more than 2 times? The 48 min Alpha Gameplay trailer looked more finished than this final product. What happened to that version? Other than the graphics and soundtracks, there is nothing ambitious about Cyberpunk 2077.

40 minutes of Crowbcat goodness oh yeah Edit: Holy shit, the burn showing Driver AI in CP77 vs. freaking Lego City Undercover for the Wii U was astounding. The AI can't even figure out how to navigate an obstacle.

• I don’t know about saying it was worse than Anthem. Similar in many regards, absolutely (extensive working hours, fake demos/trailers and building a game around that, waiting years to enter full production, constantly changing and rewriting aspects of the game on short notice, forcing assets to be rebuilt). The major difference is that while Anthem did come off as pretty polished and with very few bugs and glitches, despite its short development time, it’s gameplay, story, and characters were lacking. Cyberpunk is the exact opposite, unpolished and glitchy as all hell, but does have great gameplay and characters. Even some of the bigger detractors of Cyberpunk are saying that, when the game works, it’s incredibly fun to play.

I will say that one argument that Anthem has that’s working in its favor that Cyberpunk doesn’t is that Anthem was required to use a game engine that was not really designed for a game like that because of EA, while Cyberpunk didn’t have that limitation and fell victim to trying to be too massive and flying too close to the sun as a result. But I’m not sure that’s enough to say Cyberpunk, despite its failures, was worse than Anthem. At least with Cyberpunk, there’s a good game in there, and from a management perspective, the happenings at BioWare were far more tumultuous than CD.

I think comparing the production of Cyberpunk to Anthem is a bit of an understatement. Everything we've learned from the article and what el

• edited January 2021

I meant that production-wise it was worse than Anthem due to the horrible management with the crunching, overworking, underpaying, guilt tripping, etc. In terms of final product, yeah Cyberpunk is better as like you said, there's a good game in there.

I don’t know about saying it was worse than Anthem. Similar in many regards, absolutely (extensive working hours, fake demos/trailers and bu

• Nah, from what I remember, Anthem still takes the cake on that one. People leaving, quitting, or taking extensive breaks from BioWare due to stress, upper management, writers, and designers leaving the project in the middle of development, indecision and inaction, and only entering full production in the last year and a half, when the game was announced several years earlier. Most of the work in that game was done in the last 6-9 months and did have a lot of crunch from both BioWare Edmonton and BioWare Austin.

CD is facing its own problems as well, including an investigation by the Polish government, and it clearly had the worse launch, but Anthem had the worse development.

I meant that production-wise it was worse than Anthem due to the horrible management with the crunching, overworking, underpaying, guilt tri

• Luckily, I avoided those leaks and I am ok for now. Always keeping my expectations low for RE games.

• Looks like Telltale is looking for a pretty big role for Wolf 2 now, that being a Senior Project Manager. (But also looks like they are still looking for the previous positions as last time they removed taken roles once they updated with a new posting. But it does seem this new job was just posted so maybe in a few days it will be updated)

• Are they only just now looking for one or did the former just have to leave recently?

Looks like Telltale is looking for a pretty big role for Wolf 2 now, that being a Senior Project Manager. (But also looks like they are stil

• edited January 2021

I rewatched the Anaconda movie and it's still a lot of fun. I'm surprised how well the effects hold up. The snake and a bunch of the kills, particularly the mid-air catch, still look really good to this day. Now I'm not saying it's on the level of Jurassic Park but I appreciate all the little details like how the snakes movements affect the environment that really help make the snake feel real. It certainly helps that they used a lot of animatronics and puppetry. It's really weird that the effects in this movie look so much better than its sequels.

• The effects may hold up, but Jon Voight's terrible Paraguayan accent has not. Still a fun movie.

I rewatched the Anaconda movie and it's still a lot of fun. I'm surprised how well the effects hold up. The snake and a bunch of the kills,

• RE8 Demo for PS5 only

• This looks great!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.