Rhyiona forum roleplay

Comments

• Felix

Athena! I'm relieved to see you. Is everything alright? Why is Sasha drunk?

Athena hastily interrupts "W-we're fine, Scooter! We don't need your help now. S-see ya later!" turns off dashboard thingy

• Gortys : I can fly

ZapThroat posted: »

How did you suddenly appear here?

• edited November 2015

-A girl trying to find a boy. -she said naturally- You can call me Maya.

Maya started to walk straight to get closer to her with a quite face

-I'm sorry for interrupt you. -she wasn't really sorry - But...I need to ask you for one person. It's important.

She stopped just in front the desk

-¿Do you know who and where is Rhys?

JumpyJoey posted: »

"Yeah, just leave them ther- huh?" stares at the newcomer, then hastily smooths down her skirt whispers Cool down, Yvette, you're the boss here. "And you are?"

• narrator Athena interrupted your call

EDIT: dammit john Fiona She whips around to look at Athena, but doesn't say anything and turns back to the cupboards to keep looking for the Cleaner.

• Gortys : F@%#ers? Hey, that's a funny word!

Claptrap rolls toward Zer0 from inside the van "Well, I saw the skags eating the tires and when I tried to pry them off the little f@%#ers tried to bite me."

• edited November 2015

Scooter

Huh? Athena? Turn this thing a majig back on right now! Why am I always left out o' all the cool stuff? I'll show 'em! I can be just as cool as any ol' Vault Hunter! I got some questions to ask 'er anyway.

jumps in car and heads towards Caravan

Athena hastily interrupts "W-we're fine, Scooter! We don't need your help now. S-see ya later!" turns off dashboard thingy

• Still, though.

Come on, now...

Eryka posted: »

Gortys : But, they are my friends. Head Number 1, head number 2 and head number 3.

• Athena

"Yes, we're all okay. Well, we were all drinking outside and she asked for a sip, aaand... that sip turned into shots, and later into entire bottles..."

Mawula posted: »

Felix Athena! I'm relieved to see you. Is everything alright? Why is Sasha drunk?

• edited November 2015

Awhh.. Do I have to become rough?

Jack controls Rhys hands and commands Loaderbot to come here

Let's see, pumpkin.

enter image description here

@Wolfenus54

BigBadPaul posted: »

Jack, I'm not gonna mess around with my friend just for your own personal gain!...

• Gortys : I gave Sasha some Rainbow Pony drugs.

Felix Athena! I'm relieved to see you. Is everything alright? Why is Sasha drunk?

• edited November 2015

(Moving main plot points down here because they're getting confusing.)

Athena: stopped the call from Scooter

Rhys: Is being led out of the caravan by Jack

Fiona: Is looking for the ASS Cleaner

Sasha: Is hungover and may have cancer

Maya called Zer0.

Maya and Yvette are talking.

Felix doesn't like the way Rhys is looking at the girls. (read: Fiona).

Scooter is now with them, offering tires.

• enter image description here

Little dumb robot/I told you to avoid these things/You never listen

Claptrap rolls toward Zer0 from inside the van "Well, I saw the skags eating the tires and when I tried to pry them off the little f@%#ers tried to bite me."

• Gortys : Okay :(

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Still, though. Come on, now...

• Felix
    laughs

Hyperion? Why would I need that bureaucratically slow organism?

My files are here in the van.

Oh yeah, he did some pretty weird things yesterday. he makes a smurk Well, I warned him. he'll probably not come close. Also, how did you become an AI? I've searched the Hyperion database and I haven't find your files in it.

• Gortys gave Sasha some Rainbow Pony Drugs.

(Moving main plot points down here because they're getting confusing.) Athena: stopped the call from Scooter Rhys: Is being led out of

• Eryka, come on.

Gortys gave Sasha some Rainbow Pony Drugs.

• shock appears in her face, followed by suspicion

Rhys is... unavailable right now. she looks down, not wanting to admit that she’s worried You'll have to talk to me... Maya.

narrows eyes

What do you want with him, exactly?

Daryace posted: »

-A girl trying to find a boy. -she said naturally- You can call me Maya. Maya started to walk straight to get closer to her with a quite

• -Thanks. I'm in Helios right now, looking for someone. I've asked for him but it seems like he's some sort of tabu there. His name is Rhys. If you know or hear about him, just tell me.

She made a pause for a short moment

-I think that I've discovered something important.

Zer0 answers Yes?/Sure thing/M'lady.

• Felix

walks around the van

The cleaner is gone! Do not tell me you used it for asses.

• I-I'm just going to take a walk, guys!... j-just need some fresh air, that's all!...

[walks over to the door and looks at everyone in the caravan]

[leaves]

• Sasha: It was only "some" enter image description here

Athena "Yes, we're all okay. Well, we were all drinking outside and she asked for a sip, aaand... that sip turned into shots, and later into entire bottles..."

• edited November 2015

Scooter

pulls up next to Caravan

Ya'll okay in there? 'Cause I'm a little confused, I mean some a y'all are sayin you don't need help and others are sayin ya do and I'm not really sure anymore...

no one responds

Ya'll want these tires er not?

• What?

Eryka, come on.

• Wierd.

Gortys : I can fly

• Drunk Sasha: Only one ass, mine.

Felix walks around the van The cleaner is gone! Do not tell me you used it for asses.

• Gortys : We want some tires

Scooter pulls up next to Caravan Ya'll okay in there? 'Cause I'm a little confused, I mean some a y'all are sayin you don't need help

• Don't get too cocky, sweetcheeks.

I sound like a hypocrite saying that, right?

Well Hyperion turned into a shit company after I died... I see your point.

Felix laughs Hyperion? Why would I need that bureaucratically slow organism? My files are here in the van.

• I think I know him.

Rhysponds to the pause

What?

Daryace posted: »

-Thanks. I'm in Helios right now, looking for someone. I've asked for him but it seems like he's some sort of tabu there. His name is Rhys.

• Fiona

Hearing Scooter from inside the van, she stands up and heads for the door, leaving Sasha to talk with AI Felix.

"We'd love the help, Scooter."

Scooter pulls up next to Caravan Ya'll okay in there? 'Cause I'm a little confused, I mean some a y'all are sayin you don't need help

• Felix

See. What's the use of you still being there?

I'm one with the van. Van goes, me too.

Don't get too cocky, sweetcheeks. I sound like a hypocrite saying that, right? Well Hyperion turned into a shit company after I died... I see your point.

• Claptrap.

"Well sorrrrrryyy, some one has to keep an eye out while you guys are messing with the other robot."

rolls over to Gortys

"We've never properly met. I'm CL4P-TP. Who the f$%k are you?" sticks out robotic arm for handshake

Little dumb robot/I told you to avoid these things/You never listen

• Athena

"You didn't have to travel all this way just to give us the tires. We could've fixed the old ones ourselves."

• Woah! What model are you? I ain't never seen a robot like you before! Are you a new model? Or an ol' one? Atlas or Hyperion? You seem more like Atlas though because Hyperion assholes don't make cute robots like you but then again neither did Atlas, aw man! This is so coooool!

Gortys : We want some tires

• Drunk Sasha (talking to Gortys) : Can you help me go outside? I need some fresh air. they both go outside

• That isn't difficult to guess. My whole goal is to reach Hyperion agian! To make it less shitty.

Do you think all these Vaults on Pandora are going to open themselves?

Felix See. What's the use of you still being there? I'm one with the van. Van goes, me too.

• Claptrap:

"And money! If you have any."

Gortys : We want some tires

• Gortys : Atlas ^^

Woah! What model are you? I ain't never seen a robot like you before! Are you a new model? Or an ol' one? Atlas or Hyperion? You seem more l

• edited November 2015

[walking outside]

She was drunk yesterday, I-I... she will think I'm a creep. Does she like me? How do I tell her that I like her?...

...not to mention what happened to the caravan. It was my fault, yes!... but I don't want to get blamed for it. Again.

A-and that Felix guy! He doesn't seem too fond of me for some reason...

Great.

BigBadPaul posted: »

I-I'm just going to take a walk, guys!... j-just need some fresh air, that's all!... [walks over to the door and looks at everyone in the caravan] [leaves]

• You've been warned.

Claptrap. "Well sorrrrrryyy, some one has to keep an eye out while you guys are messing with the other robot." rolls over to Gortys "We've never properly met. I'm CL4P-TP. Who the f$%k are you?" sticks out robotic arm for handshake

• Felix

Hush, you little silly girl. Who changed everything here?!

looks around at Scooter's upgrades

Drunk Sasha: Only one ass, mine.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.