Rhyiona forum roleplay

Comments

• Okay ^^

I'm Jack, nobody can see me. and I was talking with Felix when you guys started the conversation :P

• edited November 2015

wrong person

• Scooter

Thanks buddy! I don't think I've ever had a buddy! You wanna be buddies?

Eryka posted: »

Gortys : Oh, thank you! hugs Scooter

• Way to be vague. Look, I can't help you. I've got no idea where Rhys is, believe me, I've been trying to reach him... breaks off the sentence

refocuses her gaze on Maya and tries to look commanding

Anyway, who was that you were talking to? Don't think I didn't notice it, the buzzing is driving me mad.

Daryace posted: »

"Well, nothing it's never easy" she thought -Because I have... To ask him something. Something important. **obviously she isn't goin

• Gortys : Are you a man?

Athena awkwardly "Yeah, you do that..."

• I said wrong person, Paul.

BigBadPaul posted: »

• edited November 2015

nvm

I said wrong person, Paul.

• Fiona

Sees Rhys heading back into the caravan. Looks back at Scooter.

"Rhys! Make yourself useful and help us with the tires!"

Alright, I gotta remember what I've promised myself to do. [enters the caravan] (And hopefully not mess it up.)

• Athena

"No, I'm a girl."

Gortys : Are you a man?

• Gortys : Of course! A new friend is always a good thing!

Scooter Thanks buddy! I don't think I've ever had a buddy! You wanna be buddies?

• Claptrap:

"Can I come, too? I have the sudden urge to dance."

Drunk Sasha (talking to Gortys) : Can you help me go outside? I need some fresh air. they both go outside

• edited November 2015

-What? You know him? for the first time in a long time, Maya was surprised

-wow. Okay. Look, I saw some photos of him. I... I think he is a Siren. Yeah, I know. That sounds weird. I... Wait a moment. I'm going to enter into the office. I call you later.

and she turned off her ECHOPhone suddenly

ZapThroat posted: »

I think I know him. Rhysponds to the pause What?

• Gortys : Oh well... I thought you were a man...

Athena "No, I'm a girl."

• Gortys : Let's party!

Claptrap: "Can I come, too? I have the sudden urge to dance."

• "Then...don't? Look, Ma, I can figure something out. Just...hang tight."

He hangs up.

enter image description here

Vallory : I know what you want to do with her, but if I kill all of her friends, she'll hate you.

• [Hangs up]

Well, shucks.

JumpyJoey posted: »

Yvette up on Helios, hears a buzz from Maya's direction Hey... are you talking to someone? And you still haven't answered my question.

• edited November 2015

Athena

"Look, Gortys, please go bother Rhys or Fiona or someone else, I don't really have the time right now."

Gortys : Oh well... I thought you were a man...

• edited November 2015

YOU BETTER NOT GO IN THERE!

I may have been listening to August conversation with his mommy, she's planning to explode the whole caravan! Instruct Loaderbot to get everyone out!

Also, If she shoots the Caravan, We'll be done with AI Felix. sounds great, doesn''t it?

Alright, I gotta remember what I've promised myself to do. [enters the caravan] (And hopefully not mess it up.)

• Scooter

Well, you see sir this thing is practically my baby because I put her all back together again and so I like to imagine that it's me and Fiona's baby sometimes. But don't let her know, and don't act like she can hear us even though she is standing right there.

winks

Do ya have any ASS?

Mawula posted: »

Felix glares at Fiona and Scooter The tyres won't help until you clean that thing. And who are you, messing around with my van as if it was yours?

• Felix

Will anyone listen to me? Skags may return. I can make a shield around the van. Actually I tried it. But someone upgraded the system, and I can't connect to it.

Have you found the cleaner, Fiona, or you're too busy with your new suitor?

Felix facepalm

• Gortys : It's okay if you are a man! I still love you!

Athena "Look, Gortys, please go bother Rhys or Fiona or someone else, I don't really have the time right now."

• Scooter

Aw, not this prick again!

Fiona Sees Rhys heading back into the caravan. Looks back at Scooter. "Rhys! Make yourself useful and help us with the tires!"

• S-sorry! I've just had to take that little stroll!... been feeling a bit woozy after last night, haha!...

How can I help you?...a-and Scooter, of course.

Fiona Sees Rhys heading back into the caravan. Looks back at Scooter. "Rhys! Make yourself useful and help us with the tires!"

• Felix

frowns

Never was fond of your talking-too-much type. But, you seem to be a crafty man.

raises eyebrows

ASS? Do you have it?

Scooter Well, you see sir this thing is practically my baby because I put her all back together again and so I like to imagine that it's

• Gortys : He's not a prick, he's my father ^^

Scooter Aw, not this prick again!

• That looks so boring/I have other quests to do/Call me when you want.

[Leave caravan]

(Out of context)

I gotta sleep, good night ^^

Also, feel free to take my role for now.

• Fiona

Sighs. "Scoot, be nice... He's..." she looks over at Rhys. "He's not all bad. Just give him a chance?"

Scooter Aw, not this prick again!

• Scooter

I'm a suitor? That means I gotta chance right? Right?

Felix Will anyone listen to me? Skags may return. I can make a shield around the van. Actually I tried it. But someone upgraded the syst

• edited November 2015

W-what do I- LOADER BOT!

GET EVERYONE OUT OF THE CARAVAN, NOW!

YOU BETTER NOT GO IN THERE! I may have been listening to August conversation with his mommy, she's planning to explode the whole caravan!

• Gortys : Last night, me and Botty were watching you and Fiona having fun.

S-sorry! I've just had to take that little stroll!... been feeling a bit woozy after last night, haha!... How can I help you?...a-and Scooter, of course.

• turns to Sasha

"You know I used to never play with guns. I only used to blow a s#$tload of money and dance at bars with poker tables. But then I discovered guns and how to blow s#*t up."

Gortys : Let's party!

• Athena

"What's wrong?!"

W-what do I- LOADER BOT! GET EVERYONE OUT OF THE CARAVAN, NOW!

• Felix

mutters something indignantly

The van is your baby, not her, clear?

Scooter I'm a suitor? That means I gotta chance right? Right?

• Drunk Sasha : I like shit and guns.

turns to Sasha "You know I used to never play with guns. I only used to blow a s#$tload of money and dance at bars with poker tables. But then I discovered guns and how to blow s#*t up."

• Good, it's better risking someone's else life then your own.

whispers And then we're rid of that Felix too.

You're learning, kiddo!

• Sure thing.

Gets everyone out of the caravan.

• Takes over his role and fucks everything up

jkjk

That looks so boring/I have other quests to do/Call me when you want. [Leave caravan] (Out of context) I gotta sleep, good night ^^ Also, feel free to take my role for now.

• Scooter

I get that a lot but I don't really mind because my momma said to just block them out by talking even more so now I just talk and talk and can't really help myself.

As for ASS the only kind I got is the one my momma gave me.

Felix frowns Never was fond of your talking-too-much type. But, you seem to be a crafty man. raises eyebrows ASS? Do you have it?

• Gortys : Bye! hugs Zer0 I hope you'll have fun!

That looks so boring/I have other quests to do/Call me when you want. [Leave caravan] (Out of context) I gotta sleep, good night ^^ Also, feel free to take my role for now.

• Fiona

Ignores Felix and starts to grab Rhys' arm to pull him over to the front of the caravan--

"Rhys! What are you yelling about? What's going on?"

Felix Will anyone listen to me? Skags may return. I can make a shield around the van. Actually I tried it. But someone upgraded the syst

Sign in to comment in this discussion.