Rhyiona forum roleplay

Comments

• "That ain't gonna work, Ma. I told you, let me handle this! ....please. I...I got it under control."

enter image description here

Eryka posted: »

Vallory : Instead of everyone in the van, you, Sasha and Gortys should be in it.

• Call Rhys and offer help

JumpyJoey posted: »

Maya went to bed, leaving me (Yvette) in a bit of a pinch as she's in my office and I can't really do anything.

• I'm 100% sure.

Gortys : Are you sure?

• Vallory : Okay, but I want Rhys and Fiona to be alive, I'd like to do a 3some with them.

"That ain't gonna work, Ma. I told you, let me handle this! ....please. I...I got it under control."

• Scooter

I seen you two's looks that ya give eachother, but don't worry none because true love never fails, so I won't let you be captured by him. One day, you'll look at me the same way!

Fiona "I haven't...fallen for anything. Okay? He's....just a friend."

• She's asking about him, I told her I couldn't help her but I'll try.

Mawula posted: »

Call Rhys and offer help

• Gortys : I just need my spaghetti, I'll be back in 2 minutes and 55 seconds.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

I'm 100% sure.

• Wait, what?!

Jack is inside your head... And Vallory is planning to what?!

Wow...

BigBadPaul posted: »

J-just hear me out!... I know I should've told you this before, and now is REALLY not the time, but... Handsome Jack is in my head

• edited November 2015

Lottii is busy taking/sending nude selfies to me

Where are Maya, Yvette and Janey?!

• Then tell her I'm bound to die if they do not repair the van!

Scooter Not really, no sir. I just know I really like your daughter and want to be with her. So I don't see the harm in that. And don't you worry none about that Hyperion fellow. I'll take care of 'im for the both of us!

• Spaghetti...? Okay...?

Gortys : I just need my spaghetti, I'll be back in 2 minutes and 55 seconds.

• Can I have some proofs?

• edited November 2015

(MOVING DOWN AGAIN)

Vallory is planning on taking Gortys by blowing everyone else up.

Rhys just confessed to having Jack in his head.

August is trying to find another plan.

LB is getting everyone out of the caravan.

Scooter is drooling over Fiona and trying to be a knight-in-shining-grease-stains.

EDIT: fuq Rhys is knocked out b/c of Jack

• Gortys : Spaghetti is also a way to upgrade me!

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Spaghetti...? Okay...?

• edited November 2015

Scooter

What?! Don't worry mister, I'll save ya! I am Fiona's knight in shinin' armor after all!

Then tell her I'm bound to die if they do not repair the van!

• Of course! I'll PM you them.

Can I have some proofs?

• +athena tells scooter not to mention anything to janey

(MOVING DOWN AGAIN) Vallory is planning on taking Gortys by blowing everyone else up. Rhys just confessed to having Jack in his head.

• Felix's gonna die in Rhys/Jack plan.

(MOVING DOWN AGAIN) Vallory is planning on taking Gortys by blowing everyone else up. Rhys just confessed to having Jack in his head.

• You have the resources to come to Pandora. Join us!

She's asking about him, I told her I couldn't help her but I'll try.

• Yvette

Hold on, I'll try to reach him again.

contacts Rhys ( @BigBadPaul )

Rhys? Where the hell are you?

• Cool!

Of course! I'll PM you them.

• Yes. Thank you.

Yeah, guys feel free to add anything I missed. This is fun but it's a LOT of conversation to go through.

+athena tells scooter not to mention anything to janey

• Sorry, everyone but I can't actually keep up with the RP. :c

I have to do many homeworks on my PC plus it's a little bit laggy and I have to be done with them today. :/

Feel free to take my role if you wanna c:

But I may watch how's the RP going and I'll be on the Rhyiona thread. :)

• Sasha is still drunk. Gortys believe that spaghetti can upgrade him. Vallory wants to do a 3some with Rhys and Fiona.

• WHY DID YOU TELL THAT?

YOU KNOW GORTYS! SHE'LL TELL FRICKING EVERYBODY!

He starts to get control of Rhys hand agian, punching Rhys unconscious

J-just hear me out!... I know I should've told you this before, and now is REALLY not the time, but... Handsome Jack is in my head

• edited November 2015

Scooter

Sorry to interrupt you two's little bondin' time...

glares at Rhys

But if we don't fix the caravan Felix will die. Or in a sense he'll die because technically he's already dead but I mean I guess what I'm saying is that he's gonna die again!

• Fiona

Steps away from the caravan. And Rhys. "You what??? You have Jack in your head? Why didn't you tell me this earlier? How long has he been there?"

• Can I be Botty?

• :)

Felix's gonna die in Rhys/Jack plan.

• Y-Yvette? Yvette!

Listen, I-I'm stuck in a... really bad situation here. Do you think you could help?

Yvette Hold on, I'll try to reach him again. contacts Rhys ( @BigBadPaul ) Rhys? Where the hell are you?

• Gortys : Maybe he has Jack in his head, but it's still better than all the spaghetti stuck in my head.

Fiona Steps away from the caravan. And Rhys. "You what??? You have Jack in your head? Why didn't you tell me this earlier? How long has he been there?"

• Athena

"He has what?!"

draws sword and points it at Rhys' neck

Fiona Steps away from the caravan. And Rhys. "You what??? You have Jack in your head? Why didn't you tell me this earlier? How long has he been there?"

• Felix

Thank you! Fiona won't listen to me.

goes sits down near Sasha and comforts her

While I still can say goodbye...

Scooter Sorry to interrupt you two's little bondin' time... glares at Rhys But if we don't fix the caravan Felix will die. Or in a

• Scooter

I told ya you shouldn't have fallen for the looks trap. It'll get you every time.

• I-I CAN CONTROL HIM!...

Athena "He has what?!" draws sword and points it at Rhys' neck

• If you want to ^-^

Can I be Botty?

• edited November 2015

I-I didn't know how you'd react!...

...you remember that time I've passed out from the ID drive?...

• frustrated sigh

Rhys, in all the times I've called when have you not been in a really bad situation? Is that screaming in the background?!

Y-Yvette? Yvette! Listen, I-I'm stuck in a... really bad situation here. Do you think you could help?

• Scooter

Don't ya worry none! I'll always help my future father in law!

Felix Thank you! Fiona won't listen to me. goes sits down near Sasha and comforts her While I still can say goodbye...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.