Rhyiona forum roleplay

Comments

• Athena

enter image description here

"You'll need a better reason than that if you wanna walk outta this one alive!"

BigBadPaul posted: »

I-I CAN CONTROL HIM!...

• Felix

stands up and points a finger at Rhys

That is a lie, Fiona. I can see that Jack.

I-I CAN CONTROL HIM!...

• H-he can't hurt us!... and if I can control him, you've got nothing to worry about!

Athena "You'll need a better reason than that if you wanna walk outta this one alive!"

• edited November 2015

ignore this

• Yay!

Wolfenus54 posted: »

If you want to ^-^

• Yes! Well... there's skags approaching our caravan, but that's not our biggest problem...

Vallory has been trying to blow up the caravan!

D'you think you could like, maybe locate her or something? Maybe even figure out what she's using to blow up the caravan!

JumpyJoey posted: »

frustrated sigh Rhys, in all the times I've called when have you not been in a really bad situation? Is that screaming in the background?!

• Fiona

Squints at him suspiciously. "Yes.... Are you saying....? Was that...?"

I-I didn't know how you'd react!... ...you remember that time I've passed out from the ID drive?...

• I'm controling 4 characters, yay!

• Oh my fu- friking god.

Felix, buddy. What did I do wrong to you?

Mawula posted: »

Felix stands up and points a finger at Rhys That is a lie, Fiona. I can see that Jack.

• Fiona

"And I already said I haven't fallen for anything! Just....go get the tires and let us work some things out, alright? Please."

Scooter I told ya you shouldn't have fallen for the looks trap. It'll get you every time.

• Athena

still holds sword next to his throat

"We'll see if others trust you. If they do, you'll be fine, and if they don't... Well, let's just say you'll become just another name on my kill-list."

H-he can't hurt us!... and if I can control him, you've got nothing to worry about!

• I can, Rhysie. But I wont. I don't want us both to get killed.

H-he can't hurt us!... and if I can control him, you've got nothing to worry about!

• Why did you have to use that thing, in first place?

I say we return to the van and continue repairs. I know Vallory, she won't act so rush. And the skags may start bothering her too.

I-I didn't know how you'd react!... ...you remember that time I've passed out from the ID drive?...

• T-that's because he's a hologram, and so are you!

But he still can't interact with any of you. He can't do anything.

Felix stands up and points a finger at Rhys That is a lie, Fiona. I can see that Jack.

• nods

Fiona Squints at him suspiciously. "Yes.... Are you saying....? Was that...?"

• Oh,nothing. I just don't plan to die.

Oh my fu- friking god. Felix, buddy. What did I do wrong to you?

• Sasha : I'm not drunk anymore, and I'm not trusting him.

Athena still holds sword next to his throat "We'll see if others trust you. If they do, you'll be fine, and if they don't... Well, let's just say you'll become just another name on my kill-list."

• Fiona

"Oh my God..." She shuts her eyes and takes a deep breath. "So you've had Jack in your head this. whole. time? And you didn't tell us."

nods

• (!) GrowlingPeanut will remember that.

never.

• edited November 2015

Scooter

walks away from Fiona

Yeah awright, I get it. Ol' Scoot's just the big country bumpkin. Don't understand nothin right? Well you can go ahead back to looks boy. Don't think I didn't see the hickey. I've got a garage to get back to.

Anyone that wants to come with me can go ahead and jump in, we can avoid the explosion all together.

Fiona "And I already said I haven't fallen for anything! Just....go get the tires and let us work some things out, alright? Please."

• edited November 2015

I was using it to track the briefcase that you blew up.

B-but wait!... We shouldn't come back into the van based on just your feelings... I say we wait for Yvette to give me info about Vallory's current state.

Why did you have to use that thing, in first place? I say we return to the van and continue repairs. I know Vallory, she won't act so rush. And the skags may start bothering her too.

• Yeah.. yeah sure! KILL A HUMAN BEING AND AN AI FOR THAT.

Oh,nothing. I just don't plan to die.

• Botty : Can I help you, humans?

• Rhysie, to be honest. It's pretty fun seeing those reactions right before we die, I'll remember that.

• Fiona

Turns away from Rhys. "Scooter, no! I didn't mean it like that. You've been so helpful, I just...this," she glares at Rhys, "is a problem that needs to be dealt with immediately."

Scooter walks away from Fiona Yeah awright, I get it. Ol' Scoot's just the big country bumpkin. Don't understand nothin right? Well yo

• Vallory : SweetPony, we should do something, quick.

• Scooter

You and Gortys wanna go ahead and come back with me to my garage? This place about to blow and I don't want to lose my pals.

bends down and pats Gortys' head

Eryka posted: »

Botty : Can I help you, humans?

• I can protect the van from missiles, if I could connect to the systems. The upgrade was made while I was offline. You must be good with computers, help me to hack it.

I was using it to track the briefcase that you blew up. B-but wait!... We shouldn't come back into the van based on just your feelings... I say we wait for Yvette to give me info about Vallory's current state.

• This is why you should talk to me more often, who the hell is Vallory?!

I can't magically find her or her explosives, I didn't even know where you were until now!

Look, Rhys, this isn't gonna work. I'm taking a car and I'm gonna come down and try to fix this mess. I'll bring this Maya girl with me since she seems so eager to meet you.

When this is all over, you're gonna owe me sooo many lunches...

switches off echo eye

Yes! Well... there's skags approaching our caravan, but that's not our biggest problem... Vallory has been trying to blow up the caravan!

• Botty : It's a good idea, Sasha, August and Gortys should also come.

Scooter You and Gortys wanna go ahead and come back with me to my garage? This place about to blow and I don't want to lose my pals. bends down and pats Gortys' head

• When this is all over, you're gonna owe me sooo many lunches...

JumpyJoey posted: »

This is why you should talk to me more often, who the hell is Vallory?! I can't magically find her or her explosives, I didn't even know

• Scooter

Naw Fi, it's okay. I get it. I'm used to this sorta thing. It's not like the fairy tales, I get it, the only thing that matters is looks, I just had one more hope for you.

I'm sorry.

Fiona Turns away from Rhys. "Scooter, no! I didn't mean it like that. You've been so helpful, I just...this," she glares at Rhys, "is a problem that needs to be dealt with immediately."

• "They're all panicking! We ain't gonna get the damn robot with everyone freaking out! They know what you want to do, too!"

• Can't you see?

I'm HANDLING the SITUATION.

Rhysie, to be honest. It's pretty fun seeing those reactions right before we die, I'll remember that.

• Scooter

Errr, I don't know about that August guy.

Eryka posted: »

Botty : It's a good idea, Sasha, August and Gortys should also come.

• I-I'm sorry, okay?...

Fiona "Oh my God..." She shuts her eyes and takes a deep breath. "So you've had Jack in your head this. whole. time? And you didn't tell us."

Sign in to comment in this discussion.