Rhyiona forum roleplay

edited November 2015 in Forum Games

This is a Rhyiona roleplay. The following people/characters are participating:

All other users! You are most welcome to read our play, but please do not post anything. It is already a huge task for me, thank you. If you read it and really-really want something to happen to them, pm me.

Here is some information and rules:

1. The play is set during the ride after the escape from Vallory and Vasquez death. In the facility Rhys chose Jack's help.

2. You all have main intro, and your personal one (tell me, if you don't have it). It gives you a personalized view of the situation and some knowledge others may not share. And vice versa, somebody may have some facts, that you need.

3. This is a roleplay. The main goal is to live the character in the given situation. You can be anything you like but in my opinion the more in-character you play, the more fun it is. It would warm my loving heart if you avoid out-of-character stuff. Gifs and images are appreciated.

4. You can talk to others who are in the same location or have phone/comm talks. Other person can always decline to talk. If you want to have a private talk, use the spoiler tag, indicating which characters are allowed to read it. Do not overuse it :)

5. You may do actions - go, take, travel, etc. Anything is allowed, but remember game restrictions: for example, Rhys and Jack can hack computers, Fiona and Sasha can't; Jack can't touch physical objects; LB can take heavy things, others can't; only Yvette can take Hyperion car; only Rhys sees and hears Jack... Just play in-character. Mark actions with italic script.

6. Have fun, be curious, talk to everyone, don't rush! Considering goals - you may ignore them, but I really put much effort in them, and achieving them will be entertaining. Just remember, it is impossible that everyone fullfills every goal. There are conflicts of interest :)

7. If there is problem, tag me at any time.

Time of start - this Sat, 17, 18, 19, 20 or 21 UTC. Choose a time of start. We need everyone to begin.

Important! Do not be too kind, try to think as your character. Forget that you are friends in Rhyiona thread. Always think why it is useful for you before agreeing to something.

Comments

• No offense and sorry for breaking the first rule but this should be in the Telltale talk section there is where all fanfic and roleplay threads are supposed to be in.

• edited November 2015

Ok, who should I ask for moving it?

I'm new here.

papai46 posted: »

No offense and sorry for breaking the first rule but this should be in the Telltale talk section there is where all fanfic and roleplay threads are supposed to be in.

• edited November 2015

Main intro

Everyone in the van is asleep. It is a peaceful hangover morning, when people love the silence. Vaughn is lying on one side of the circular couch. Athena is sitting asleep on the opposite side, Fiona next to her, her head on Athena's shoulder. Sasha is spread across the girls knees, her legs coming down to the floor. Rhys is curled on the table.

Silence is interrupted by the sound of opening door. A man walks in, looking both frightened and excited.

He sniffs the stiffy air and asks loudly, surprise coloring his voice: "You... You've been drinking?!" He laughs.

"August? Is it you?" Fiona manages to say as she turns her head to him. Even in this state, she aims her gun at him. Athena also focuses her eyes on the man. Sasha begins to get up.

"Whoa, I'm not armed!" August exclaims, lifting his arms in air. "In fact, I'm already being at a gun point." He walks further in, and all the inhabitants of the van, finally awake, see Zer0 holding August's gun against his back. After him, Claptrap enters.

"They sent me in to see if it was dangerous," August explains. "Your van looks awful. The tyres are chewed off by skags, it is impossible to move. I," he coughs, "we, I mean, we were afraid you were all dead."

"Wow, you're not!" Claptrap chirps in, but stops under the glare of Zer0.

"Safety of Gortys/ Is the only thing that matters/ That is why I'm here." Zer0 adds.

"Yes, he will save us!" Rhys says hopefully. "Or only Gortys." He then realizes, as he is moving to sit on the table's edge.

"What do we do with the van?" Fiona asks worriedly. They shouldn't have been drinking. They forgot to spray the van with the antiskag repellent yesterday.

"You shall use some help/ I can see the means of that / Just above your heads."

They all raise their eyes to the ceiling. And see a huge red button labelled "HELP".

• edited November 2015

Call @Jennifer.

Oh, it was already moved.

Mawula posted: »

Ok, who should I ask for moving it? I'm new here.

• Thank you and whoever moved it!

papai46 posted: »

Call @Jennifer. Oh, it was already moved.

• Gortys
    Guys, let us get that help! It is going to help, right?

• Fiona

"Well, what's the worst it could do?" She looks around at the rest of the van's occupants. "A button that says "help" wouldn't hurt, right...?"

She hoped. They weren't in any state to fight.

Gortys Guys, let us get that help! It is going to help, right?

• Gortys

It is so high, LB, can you reach it?

Fiona "Well, what's the worst it could do?" She looks around at the rest of the van's occupants. "A button that says "help" wouldn't hurt, right...?" She hoped. They weren't in any state to fight.

• I was suppose to be Gortys, right?

Gortys It is so high, LB, can you reach it?

• Of course, here you go. I just started it, before I sent it.

• Oh okay.

Of course, here you go. I just started it, before I sent it.

• I think I can... Let me give it a try...

Tries to reach the red button.

Gortys It is so high, LB, can you reach it?

• Gortys : If I climb over you, maybe we can reach the button?

Wolfenus54 posted: »

I think I can... Let me give it a try... Tries to reach the red button.

• August

"Mister Ten-Million-Dollars is already on the table, why doesn't he get it?"

enter image description here

• I think yeah... Try to reach it.

Puts Gortys on him and tries to reach the red button again so Gortys can reach it.

Eryka posted: »

Gortys : If I climb over you, maybe we can reach the button?

• Gortys : Can I hug you?

August "Mister Ten-Million-Dollars is already on the table, why doesn't he get it?"

• edited November 2015

My life is a quest/To bring all their happiness/No such rest for me.

• Gortys : I can almost touch it! Almost... And... Yay! Gortys touched the button

I think yeah... Try to reach it. Puts Gortys on him and tries to reach the red button again so Gortys can reach it.

• edited November 2015

Gortys and LB has this!

No need for me to try and probably break something else...

August "Mister Ten-Million-Dollars is already on the table, why doesn't he get it?"

• "NO."

Gortys : Can I hug you?

• Yvette

"Rhys? Rhys, answer! Come on, I can see that your echo eye is online!"

sighs and switches screens

"Vasquez isn't answering either, I knew he was too chicken to stick to our agreement."

• Gortys: But I love you!

"NO."

• Good job.

Gortys : I can almost touch it! Almost... And... Yay! Gortys touched the button

• edited November 2015

Yea umm, sorry to bail last minute. I don't want to rp, you can pick someone else to play Sasha. Don't hate and just appreciate :).

lol.

• This is where I was correct c:

Ok, who should I ask for moving it? I'm new here.

• Gortys : Thank you Botty

Good job.

• "Yeah, and besides, you're too hungover to see straight.."

He laughs.

"What happened last night, anyway?"

BigBadPaul posted: »

Gortys and LB has this! No need for me to try and probably break something else...

• Maybe I can be 3 characters?

Yea umm, sorry to bail last minute. I don't want to rp, you can pick someone else to play Sasha. Don't hate and just appreciate . lol.

• enter image description here

Gortys : Thank you Botty

• Have a threesome with yourself mkay.

Bye.

Maybe I can be 3 characters?

• As the button is pressed AI Felix appears. He is glowing purple.

Felix

You called?

• Vallory × Gortys × Sasha - Best OT3

Have a threesome with yourself mkay. Bye.

• edited November 2015

loud beeping ensues as button is pressed

Scooter

What in the-

bangs head

Janey! I need you to get that! Ma baby still needs some work done on 'er!

continues to work under car

• edited November 2015

To Rhys (who else lol)

Oh. try explaining that! He'll be laughing his ass off!

"Yeah, and besides, you're too hungover to see straight.." He laughs. "What happened last night, anyway?"

• Sasha is too much hangover. For now. Then, I'll try to be her.

Yea umm, sorry to bail last minute. I don't want to rp, you can pick someone else to play Sasha. Don't hate and just appreciate . lol.

• edited November 2015

We made a little campfire! Y'know, had a bit of fun and all that stuff...

As for the van... I guess that skags took care of the tires.

"Yeah, and besides, you're too hungover to see straight.." He laughs. "What happened last night, anyway?"

• Fiona

Her eyes widen as she steps toward the AI. "Um...Felix? Is this..." She waves her hand in front of the shimmering figure.

As the button is pressed AI Felix appears. He is glowing purple. Felix You called?

• Hugs back.

Hugs Botty

Sign in to comment in this discussion.