Rhyiona forum roleplay

Comments

• Comes close to Rhys

Do you need something?

Awhh.. Do I have to become rough? Jack controls Rhys hands and commands Loaderbot to come here Let's see, pumpkin. @Wolfenus54

• Felix

sighs

Hope he doesn't return. Fiona?

BigBadPaul posted: »

I-I'm just going to take a walk, guys!... j-just need some fresh air, that's all!... [walks over to the door and looks at everyone in the caravan] [leaves]

• Vallory : Can you hear me?

• Remember that Sasha hates Felix and August atm.

Eryka posted: »

Drunk Sasha: Only one ass, mine.

• But she's drunk.

Mawula posted: »

Remember that Sasha hates Felix and August atm.

• Scooter

blushes

Shoot, I forgot how perty- I mean I forgot how dirty you are? Yeah there isn't a real excuse to get out o' this. Imma stop talkin'.

Fiona Hearing Scooter from inside the van, she stands up and heads for the door, leaving Sasha to talk with AI Felix. "We'd love the help, Scooter."

• Hehehe... This is going ro be fun.

Go ahead, explain my plan Rhys.

enter image description here

@BigBadPaul

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Comes close to Rhys Do you need something?

• Well, she's gonna be up later. Omg, I have to send you her.

But she's drunk.

• edited November 2015

"Yeah, Ma. Loud and clear. Everyone's outside, I got the place to myself..."

He forgets about the Felix AI on the dashboard.

• Scooter

Aw hey Athena! Do ya happen to know where Janey's at, cause I mean she didn't show up to work and I mean with the money I pay her I had to shorten wrench expense so if she doesn't show up I guess I'll just go on ahead and buy ma wrenches again...

Athena "You didn't have to travel all this way just to give us the tires. We could've fixed the old ones ourselves."

• Oh, no-no-no, LB!... I wasn't COMMENDING you to come over here, I-I was just... I was just trying to get a fly out of my face!

Should have kept the caravan door closed, hahaha!...

Hehehe... This is going ro be fun. Go ahead, explain my plan Rhys. @BigBadPaul

• [Goes out of the caravan]

[Continues the convedsation with maya]

Are you still there?

• Scooter

Don't got none o' that, sorry Clappy.

Claptrap: "And money! If you have any."

• Vallory : Son, we need Gortys, now. You have 20 minutes to do something, a plan.

"Yeah, Ma. Loud and clear. Everyone's outside, I got the place to myself..." He forgets about the Felix AI on the dashboard.

• Fiona

Laughs and shakes her head. "It's, uh...it's fine." She glances at Rhys, who's scowling vaguely in her direction.

"I know how to change a tire, but if you could help, that'd be great."

Scooter blushes Shoot, I forgot how perty- I mean I forgot how dirty you are? Yeah there isn't a real excuse to get out o' this. Imma stop talkin'.

• Okay, then...?

Goes to the caravan door and closes it.

Oh, no-no-no, LB!... I wasn't COMMENDING you to come over here, I-I was just... I was just trying to get a fly out of my face! Should have kept the caravan door closed, hahaha!...

• Well... Since you're not listening I might as well embarress you.

A second chance, Rhysie. Do not fuck up this time.

Oh, no-no-no, LB!... I wasn't COMMENDING you to come over here, I-I was just... I was just trying to get a fly out of my face! Should have kept the caravan door closed, hahaha!...

• Athena

"Uhm... I don't, actually. She probably took a short break, n-no need to worry about it."

"Scooter, when Janey comes back... please don't mention anything about this to her, she'll take it the wrong way and..." stops abruptly

"I wouldn't want that to happen."

Scooter Aw hey Athena! Do ya happen to know where Janey's at, cause I mean she didn't show up to work and I mean with the money I pay her

• "20 minutes?! How d'you expect me to come up with somethin' in 20 minutes! I don't have a gun, and Athena's here..."

Vallory : Son, we need Gortys, now. You have 20 minutes to do something, a plan.

• Scooter

Well you are the cutest robot I have ever seen in my short span o' life. Technically it's not that short but it's not that long either but either way your the cutest robot I have ever seen!

Gortys : Atlas ^^

• Vallory : I have a rocket launcher. If they are all in the van (except you and Gortys), I can shoot them.

"20 minutes?! How d'you expect me to come up with somethin' in 20 minutes! I don't have a gun, and Athena's here..."

• edited November 2015

Jack sees August talking in his echo communicator, and walks towards him

Ohohoh! Look what we have here, little pumpkin is planning to betray us!

"20 minutes?! How d'you expect me to come up with somethin' in 20 minutes! I don't have a gun, and Athena's here..."

• edited November 2015

Yvette

up on Helios, hears a buzz from Maya's direction

Hey... are you talking to someone? And you still haven't answered my question.

ZapThroat posted: »

[Goes out of the caravan] [Continues the convedsation with maya] Are you still there?

• Felix

glares at Fiona and Scooter

The tyres won't help until you clean that thing. And who are you, messing around with my van as if it was yours?

• Gortys : Oh, thank you! hugs Scooter

Scooter Well you are the cutest robot I have ever seen in my short span o' life. Technically it's not that short but it's not that long either but either way your the cutest robot I have ever seen!

• Why are you slapping yourself, Rhys?

(OOC for a while) I think in the Borderlands universe, the word 'fuck' is censored, right? xd

Well... Since you're not listening I might as well embarress you. A second chance, Rhysie. Do not fuck up this time.

• "Well, nothing it's never easy" she thought

-Because I have... To ask him something. Something important. **obviously she isn't going to tell Yvette that maybe Rhys is a... Siren, like she. Well, a male Siren. The first one in all the universe, probably **

-I won't hurt him or anything like that, I promise. because Maya wasn't the kind of person that looks like an assassin or a psychopath

JumpyJoey posted: »

shock appears in her face, followed by suspicion Rhys is... unavailable right now. she looks down, not wanting to admit that she’s worried You'll have to talk to me... Maya. narrows eyes What do you want with him, exactly?

• edited November 2015

Alright, I gotta remember what I've promised myself to do.

[enters the caravan]

(And hopefully not mess it up.)

• "I....yeah, I guess that could work...but...at least try not to hit Sasha? I mean...she's uh, she's standing right next to the robot anyway. Wouldn't want anything to happen...."

Vallory : I have a rocket launcher. If they are all in the van (except you and Gortys), I can shoot them.

• I said only for August. But...

Jack sees August talking in his echo communicator, and walks towards him Ohohoh! Look what we have here, little pumpkin is planning to betray us!

• Scooter

Lying to the missus huh? We all been there. Don't worry your pretty little face none. Us bros gotta stick together. Not implying that just cause your a lesbian makes you manly or nothin! But you can be manly if ya want to be! I'm gonna go now...

Athena "Uhm... I don't, actually. She probably took a short break, n-no need to worry about it." "Scooter, when Janey comes back... pl

• He's having sexual intercourse with a lightbulb.

• Felix

looks worried

Vaults. Vault is often a mistake to pursue.

That isn't difficult to guess. My whole goal is to reach Hyperion agian! To make it less shitty. Do you think all these Vaults on Pandora are going to open themselves?

• edited November 2015

wrong person

Alright, I gotta remember what I've promised myself to do. [enters the caravan] (And hopefully not mess it up.)

• I'm Jack, nobody can see me. and I was talking with Felix when you guys started the conversation :P

I said only for August. But...

• Scooter

A-anything for you Fiona.

drools

Fiona Laughs and shakes her head. "It's, uh...it's fine." She glances at Rhys, who's scowling vaguely in her direction. "I know how to change a tire, but if you could help, that'd be great."

• Vallory : I know what you want to do with her, but if I kill all of her friends, she'll hate you.

"I....yeah, I guess that could work...but...at least try not to hit Sasha? I mean...she's uh, she's standing right next to the robot anyway. Wouldn't want anything to happen...."

• edited November 2015

Athena

awkwardly

"Yeah, you do that..."

Scooter Lying to the missus huh? We all been there. Don't worry your pretty little face none. Us bros gotta stick together. Not implying

• (Nah, let him stay. Makes it interesting.)

• (Out of context)

He's Handsome AI, he can see everything.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.