Rhyiona forum roleplay

Comments

• Yeah sure. it went completely like that, more detailed next time, sweetcheeks!

enter image description here

BigBadPaul posted: »

We made a little campfire! Y'know, had a bit of fun and all that stuff... As for the van... I guess that skags took care of the tires.

• Gortys : I still don't understand what you were doing with Fiona? Botty told me it was something special between humans who love each others.

We made a little campfire! Y'know, had a bit of fun and all that stuff... As for the van... I guess that skags took care of the tires.

• edited November 2015

Jack!

Oh! Um... whispers can you please get lost?

What happened yesterday was YOUR fault.

To Rhys (who else lol) Oh. try explaining that! He'll be laughing his ass off!

• Felix

Yes, my dear girl, it is me. What have you done this time?

looks at Sasha and sighs

Fiona Her eyes widen as she steps toward the AI. "Um...Felix? Is this..." She waves her hand in front of the shimmering figure.

• Sorry

Mawula posted: »

Sasha is too much hangover. For now. Then, I'll try to be her.

• Okay, be Sasha :D

Eryka posted: »

Vallory × Gortys × Sasha - Best OT3

• Yayayayayay!

Okay, be Sasha

• Waitwaitwait He is a hologram... I'm a hologram...

Does that mean we can see eachother?

As the button is pressed AI Felix appears. He is glowing purple. Felix You called?

• enter link description here

Wandering through deserts/With no person to talk to/What a moody trip.

• Fiona

She sighs and rubs at her temples. "Gortys....we....trust me, nothing happened. Okay?"

She hopes Rhys doesn't remember as much as she does about what they did last night.

Gortys : I still don't understand what you were doing with Fiona? Botty told me it was something special between humans who love each others.

• Sasha : Something...

Felix Yes, my dear girl, it is me. What have you done this time? looks at Sasha and sighs

• Felix

I see you, Jack.

Waitwaitwait He is a hologram... I'm a hologram... Does that mean we can see eachother?

• August

"A bit of fun. Sure, sure...explains why there's....a bite mark on your neck, Hyperion..."

• What, no... I never--- Yeah... I said that.

Gortys : I still don't understand what you were doing with Fiona? Botty told me it was something special between humans who love each others.

• edited November 2015

Yeah all my fault. he sarcastically said

Anyways I got a great idea. No it's not one of those I'm going to kill you all plans. No, this is way better.

But I need your help.

Jack! Oh! Um... whispers can you please get lost? What happened yesterday was YOUR fault.

• edited November 2015

How about you STOP annoying the hell outta me.

I really can't afford to have you around right now...

Yeah sure. it went completely like that, more detailed next time, sweetcheeks!

• Sasha : Stop having fun without us! I tried with Loader-Bot... That wasn't a good idea...

Fiona She sighs and rubs at her temples. "Gortys....we....trust me, nothing happened. Okay?" She hopes Rhys doesn't remember as much as she does about what they did last night.

• Fiona

"We....um..." she glances back at Rhys, who's rubbing the...mark...on his neck in confusion. August is laughing. Much too loudly.

She scowls. "The van's tires are shot. Skags."

Felix Yes, my dear girl, it is me. What have you done this time? looks at Sasha and sighs

• Felix

You're the reasonable one. Why did they press help, can someone tell me?!!

ZapThroat posted: »

enter link description here Wandering through deserts/With no person to talk to/What a moody trip.

• Great, I'll hang out with that weird new AI. do you know him in anyway?

How about you STOP annoying the hell outta me. I really can't afford to have you around right now...

• Sasha (whispering to August): Maybe you can do the same to me, hehehehehehehehe.

August "A bit of fun. Sure, sure...explains why there's....a bite mark on your neck, Hyperion..."

• LMAO "Don't hate and just appreciate" damn good

Yea umm, sorry to bail last minute. I don't want to rp, you can pick someone else to play Sasha. Don't hate and just appreciate . lol.

• Oh, yes!... a-about that...

August "A bit of fun. Sure, sure...explains why there's....a bite mark on your neck, Hyperion..."

• Oh fan-freakin-tastic! You know it was kinda getting annoying being alone with Rhys.

You know my name, do I have a good relationship with you in anyway?

Oh wait you're probably Fiona's grandgrandpa. Yeah I'm not really sure if we can befriend eachother.

Felix I see you, Jack.

• Hi.

As the button is pressed AI Felix appears. He is glowing purple. Felix You called?

• Felix

smirks almost invisibly

You shall change the tyres. Can you call the mechanic?

Oh, and skag saliva is highly corrosive. You need to clean it first.

I prepared Anti Skag Saliva Cleaner for that. It is somewhere in the van, labeled ASS cleaner.

Fiona "We....um..." she glances back at Rhys, who's rubbing the...mark...on his neck in confusion. August is laughing. Much too loudly. She scowls. "The van's tires are shot. Skags."

• @Mawula I don't remember where is Vallory. Where is she?

• edited November 2015

Rhys. She only needed to find Rhys. An Hyperion salary-man. ¿It couldn't be so difficult, right? Helios isn't too big. If it was pandora...maybe.

The first thing that Maya did was ask at docks. ¿The reaction? Fuckin' strange. The Hyperion leak made big eyes and whispered never to mention this name again.

"Okay, that was weird."

He only leaded Maya to Yvette's office, lefting she there.

Maya came close to the door and finally push the bottom to open it. She went into the office.

-Humm...excuse me. Yvette?

JumpyJoey posted: »

Yvette "Rhys? Rhys, answer! Come on, I can see that your echo eye is online!" sighs and switches screens "Vasquez isn't answering either, I knew he was too chicken to stick to our agreement."

• What kind of... help?

Yeah all my fault. he sarcastically said Anyways I got a great idea. No it's not one of those I'm going to kill you all plans. No, this is way better. But I need your help.

• Don't be a wrecking ball.

ZapThroat posted: »

enter link description here Wandering through deserts/With no person to talk to/What a moody trip.

• Gortys: Can someone hug me?

• August just laughs at Rhys' mortified expression and shakes his head, turning to the dashboard where Sasha and Fiona are focused on the Felix AI.

Oh, yes!... a-about that...

• Scooter

Janey?!

Aw, maybe she's out with Athena. Maybe they could invite me sometime. For the company! Not for anythin' else o' course...

You don't have to explain it to yerself Scooter.

rolls out from car

Awright who's callin'?

Well shooot, if ain't my ol' gal Fiona! Lookin' like she needs a knight in shinin' armor! This finally my chance!

calls Fiona

loud beeping ensues as button is pressed Scooter What in the- bangs head Janey! I need you to get that! Ma baby still needs some work done on 'er! continues to work under car

• I know much and many. I'm here to help my girls. If you would take your Rhys out of my sight I will much appreciate it.

Oh fan-freakin-tastic! You know it was kinda getting annoying being alone with Rhys. You know my name, do I have a good relationship with

• edited November 2015

You have to do like... 2 things. Lemme explain that sweet plan.

I want you to make copies of my file... and put them into Loaderbot.

You're probably thinking ''whaaaah but then you'll control Loaderbot!'' But I won't

Instead I'll roam around in his files just like I do with your brain! So Loaderbot AND you can see me!

Y'know I need to make new friends and stuff like that.

What kind of... help?

• Damn right and you know it.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

LMAO "Don't hate and just appreciate" damn good

• Felix

Loader Bot. You may come in handy.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Hi.

• Fiona

Tries to stifle a laugh. "ASS cleaner? Really...?" She smiles over at Sasha. "Would you mind looking for that? Or does your head hurt too much?"

Felix smirks almost invisibly You shall change the tyres. Can you call the mechanic? Oh, and skag saliva is highly corrosive. You n

• enter image description here

Damn skags ate the tires/Of the van they were taking/To the unknown world.

Nice Holo ;)

Felix You're the reasonable one. Why did they press help, can someone tell me?!!

• In her own car, not far.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.