Game of Thrones Season 2 Announced (Future news will be found at the new Pre-Season news thread)

Comments

• This is my next favorite Telltale game! :)

• I'm not sure if I want season two.

We're entering a new season with several determinants (Either Asher/Rodrik, Royland/Duncan, Ludd/Gryff, etc) that I feel that Telltale will be lazy again and kill them off just so they don't have to deal with those characters. It was infuriating in TWD, and it will be infuriating if the same happens here.

• please I need to kill ludd I'm jonesing bad for my westoros fix :(

• edited December 2016

Maybe you're wrong, my bet is late 2017.

Preach it sister.

The five stages of waiting for a Telltale Games Episode. * Excitement (all aboard the hype train!) * Frustration (wait, what! NO NEW

• I left the forums because I don't really enjoy fanfics, and there's not many threads to discuss anymore.

Menofthe214 posted: »

I agree with Blind, the silence had nothing to do with the story or game itself. It's simply because there isn't anything to really discuss

• I think it'll be a new core of characters with cameos of the Forresters.

TinyCarlos posted: »

I'm not sure if I want season two. We're entering a new season with several determinants (Either Asher/Rodrik, Royland/Duncan, Ludd/Gryff

• I think they forgot about us. I'd just like a bit of news, Telltale. Say "GOT S2 coming soon" even. I wouldn't mind. Just give us some reassurances that you work on this game. For us.

• edited December 2016

I keep imagining the day they showed us a teaser. It show a burned Ironrath amidst a snow storm.

Then either Rodrik or Asher say "Iron from Ice."

I think they forgot about us. I'd just like a bit of news, Telltale. Say "GOT S2 coming soon" even. I wouldn't mind. Just give us some reassurances that you work on this game. For us.

• Wouldn't that be cheesy. And I'd love every millisecond of it.

I keep imagining the day they showed us a teaser. It show a burned Ironrath amidst a snow storm. Then either Rodrik or Asher say "Iron from Ice."

• Talia: Father used to say we Forresters are as tough as the ironwood.
    Rodrik: We are.
    Talia: All of us.

It then shows all of the Forrester's family fates as Talia's song begins to play. ;)

I keep imagining the day they showed us a teaser. It show a burned Ironrath amidst a snow storm. Then either Rodrik or Asher say "Iron from Ice."

• edited December 2016

I disagree. After Season One's ending, it would be very disappointing to have the Forresters just be absent for Season Two.

I think it'll be a new core of characters with cameos of the Forresters.

• That's the explanation I find feasible for so many different endings.

CunningFox posted: »

I disagree. After Season One's ending, it would be very disappointing to have the Forresters just be absent for Season Two.

• Just here at the dawn of the new year, waiting for Game of Thrones to return to me...

• I miss Assoldier, is that bad?

• edited January 2017

I miss just about everything from the game ;( Even the Ryon X Beskha ship.

I miss Assoldier, is that bad?

• Any idea when they will give us any news?

• Soon

Any idea when they will give us any news?

• My best bet that we will get some news after the Walking Dead and definitely before or after Guardians of the Galaxy if that is released first.

And if our mighty overlord, Telltale, still doesn't give us news. Then we must simply keep eating the word "Soon"

• Around the corner.

• edited January 2017

Thread: Game of thrones season two any date on that ?

When will we be getting it

• No News Yet...

• There's really not many different endings. It's really just one ending with different variations

(Rodrik/Asher escaped Ironrath after it fell. Mira is either dead or alive, Ludd or Gryff rules Ironrath, Rodrik/Asher ends up with Gwyn/Royland/Duncan.)

It's not that hard to do, I just think Telltale is going to be lazy like they were with Season 3's major endings.

That's the explanation I find feasible for so many different endings.

• Don't forget that Gared may or may not be in the North Grove, that's a shit ton of different outcomes for S3

TinyCarlos posted: »

There's really not many different endings. It's really just one ending with different variations (Rodrik/Asher escaped Ironrath after it

• Season 2? I can't wait! When is the exactly it will be release??

• edited January 2017

It's amazing how much I'm still in love with this game. I was watching this earlier and got misty eyed.

• What

• edited January 2017

Ryon X Beskha ship.

Umm what? That actually exists on these forums? Because I hope it doesn't.

• Is this still even a thing? It's kinda been a while

• Watching playthroughs of the game makes me miss it. :(

• Still waiting lol

Iron from ice

• Hurry up Telltale!!!!

I need my alternate reality fix! It's been too long!

Game of thrones - Season 2 is well overdue!

• Still waiting for the Forresters to come back to me. :'(

• Good, I just finished it a few days ago xd so I'm not waiting as long as most ppl are.

Well, they said you didn't have to play S1, but I hope some choices will matter from the savefile and actually have an impact :x

Alliproc posted: »

Hurry up Telltale!!!! I need my alternate reality fix! It's been too long! Game of thrones - Season 2 is well overdue!

• I Will ask telltale on twitter

• Yes please!

Do they ever actually respond?

Crows eye posted: »

I Will ask telltale on twitter

• Yes, but there are some questions they won't answer. This is probably one of them.

Alliproc posted: »

Yes please! Do they ever actually respond?

• prepare a raven

AgentZ46 posted: »

Yes, but there are some questions they won't answer. This is probably one of them.

• All of them, my lord?

rabbitrun posted: »

prepare a raven

• It's so peaceful here...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.