Game of Thrones Season 2 Announced (Future news will be found at the new Pre-Season news thread)

Comments

• So peaceful. :D

Game of Thrones probably holds about 70% of my investment in Telltale.

It's so peaceful here...

• So...any news? ;)

So peaceful. Game of Thrones probably holds about 70% of my investment in Telltale.

• Unfortunately, no. Guess we can only wait. :/

I am just killing time by working, playing other games and studying a bit to prepare myself for University. That's all we can really do.

But I do suggest that if you want to roleplay more GoT, if you have the game Mount and Blade, go and install the Game of Throne mod. The recent patch has added Ironrath and Highpoint as well as House Forrester and Whitehill.

Tunak23 posted: »

So...any news?

• Skyrim is quite good for roleplaying

Download the game of thrones civil war mod

• Crusader kings 2 game of thrones mod is good you can play as house forrester and whitehill

I would recommend the elder scrolls 3 morrowind for game of thrones role playing

Unfortunately, no. Guess we can only wait. I am just killing time by working, playing other games and studying a bit to prepare myself f

• edited February 2017

Nice to hear it mate

Unfortunately, no. Guess we can only wait. I am just killing time by working, playing other games and studying a bit to prepare myself f

• In a perfect world, all of these mods and game should have been combined to form the perfect Game of Thrones game.

Mixed with some Telltale of course. :D

Crows eye posted: »

Crusader kings 2 game of thrones mod is good you can play as house forrester and whitehill I would recommend the elder scrolls 3 morrowind for game of thrones role playing

• Job said in his AMA that they have no release window in mind and that they're basically not doing it right now.

• He says that they know exactly what they want to do with the season, so that's a plus. They already have a story and character outline planned and ready to go

Job said in his AMA that they have no release window in mind and that they're basically not doing it right now.

• That's one positive, I really dont want to see GoT getting rewritten all over the place. Still though, I thought they would be further along by now.

He says that they know exactly what they want to do with the season, so that's a plus. They already have a story and character outline planned and ready to go

• I am sharing this here since I don't want to create a thread just for a dream.

I dream about Game of Thrones again, but this time it wasn't about the Forresters but about the Starks. And the dream was a nightmare where I saw Jon Snow as a dark and tyrannical king who rules the North and brutally faces the southern kingdoms. Ser Davos was cruel and fierce. Tormund was scary and savage. Both ride down and slaughter many people admist a snow storm.

The worst part was that I saw that Jon was preparing a ritual sacrifice on Arya, Sansa and Bran. It was a ritual to sacrifice the Stark bloodline in order to defeat the White Walkers and it involved cutting their hearts out.

Then it turns out that it was vision that Bran was sharing with Jon. After telling about his true heritage and he was warning about the Dark Future that will befall him if he allow himself to become power-hungry and extreme. The dream ended with Jon determined not to let that future happen.

Pretty dark dream and well acted too.

• link?

Job said in his AMA that they have no release window in mind and that they're basically not doing it right now.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited February 2017

Page 1 of Job's AMA thread.

• Question: Can you give us anything regarding Game of Thrones Season 2?

• Answer: As far as GoTS2, it's true that we had let the world know the door is open for more, and that we already know what we want to do next time around. We can say that it's not something with a release date at the moment, and that the second we have news on more Game of Thrones, you'll be hearing about it from us first, right here on our site.

ranger563 posted: »

link?

• cheers. good to finally have an update of some sort I guess

OzzyUK posted: »

Page 1 of Job's AMA thread. * Question: Can you give us anything regarding Game of Thrones Season 2? * Answer: As far as GoTS2, it's

• George R.R Martin could get some ideas from you : )

I am sharing this here since I don't want to create a thread just for a dream. I dream about Game of Thrones again, but this time it wasn

• Well, might as well just close this thread. According to Job, he just let us know that "The door is open for more" even though a second season was confirmed on November 20th. Notice he also said that he knows what he wants to do NEXT time around suggesting that the season hasn't even been worked on at all. I just really can't do this anymore, this game is why I'm still with Telltale.

• Game of Thrones is also my only solid chain link right now. :p

Well, might as well just close this thread. According to Job, he just let us know that "The door is open for more" even though a second seas

• I'm going to be honest, If Rodrik and Asher die Im going to go on a huge rant here. Because telltale doesn't have any excuse

• That would be like a shitty fanfiction, if Jon would gone mad, I agree that would be something I wouldn't expect, but shitty plot twist still xd plus, I'm jealous, I want to have GoT dreams too ;(((

George R.R Martin could get some ideas from you : )

• sooo that means that we should expect some news about Season 2 before the end of the year?

Page 1 of Job's AMA thread. * Question: Can you give us anything regarding Game of Thrones Season 2? * Answer: As far as GoTS2, it's

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It's hard to tell, from reading that they haven't even started any work on the game yet but do know where the story will go. I guess they could start workimg on it after A New Frontier has finished but there is another unannounced project being worked on which will likely get some news first.

MrEggplant posted: »

sooo that means that we should expect some news about Season 2 before the end of the year?

• Wait, what? They said they started work on season 2 few days after the realese of The Ice Dragon, now suddenly no work was done almost 2 years after they said they are working on it?

It's hard to tell, from reading that they haven't even started any work on the game yet but do know where the story will go. I guess they co

• does anyone think it we might get news at PAX east

• I'm guessing PAX will largely be focused on Guardians, and maybe Walking Dead: New Frontier on the side.

BigGazMan posted: »

does anyone think it we might get news at PAX east

• It is a good possibility.

• We can only hope...

• So anyone have any idea how this all will work out? I mean we had the decision to sacrifice Asher or Rodrik... And knowing Telltale they wont create two different story lines. So do you think theyll kill off Rodrik/Asher in like the first 20 minutes of the episode how they did it with Kenny/Jane?

• It could be a single scenario with Rodrik/Asher with just slightly different dialogue to match the personality like they did with Royland/Duncan.

• No mate Snow is too boring(and nice) to do that.
    Neither was Stannis.

I am sharing this here since I don't want to create a thread just for a dream. I dream about Game of Thrones again, but this time it wasn

• Bueh they think about got at least :(

MrEggplant posted: »

Wait, what? They said they started work on season 2 few days after the realese of The Ice Dragon, now suddenly no work was done almost 2 years after they said they are working on it?

• It was a super weird dream. I was quite scared when I witnessed it in my dreams. And quite shocking to see Jon Snow in such a ruthless and brutal persona.

Tunak23 posted: »

No mate Snow is too boring(and nice) to do that. Neither was Stannis.

• edited March 2017

Btw news for Season 7 of the Show. They are currently melting an ice block with a flamethrower and inside the ice there is the release date for Season 7. I thought this is a pretty cool way to build hype. :D

EDIT: And the ice melted. The release date for Season 7 is 16. July.

• So. Hyped. #TeamCersei

Btw news for Season 7 of the Show. They are currently melting an ice block with a flamethrower and inside the ice there is the release date

• Let's hope not see Daernerys on the iron throne. #TeamBaelish #Chaosisaladder ;)

So. Hyped. #TeamCersei

• Telltale actually does really well with handling choices and stories in other games outside of the walking dead as of late.

Gamagosh posted: »

So anyone have any idea how this all will work out? I mean we had the decision to sacrifice Asher or Rodrik... And knowing Telltale they won

• Please be positive guys let's give telltale a second chance and see what they finally do.

Chibikid posted: »

Telltale actually does really well with handling choices and stories in other games outside of the walking dead as of late.

• OMG CAN'T WAIT!!!

• It's so peaceful here. So different from a certain other forum.

• Thats realy faster telltale :) i don't play s1 but im sure i buy it soon

Sign in to comment in this discussion.