Game of Thrones Season 2 Announced (Future news will be found at the new Pre-Season news thread)

Comments

• I predict that, at the Game Awards, Telltale will reveal the Marvel franchise and also give a teaser for how Season 2 of Game of Thrones is coming along. I agree with you that, after New Frontier and Batman, Marvel and Thrones Season 2 will most likely be Telltale's next set of games. However, I am curious at what point they will reveal the Super Show, and if they have more IPs to reveal sooner than later.

Well, maybe there is some slight hope here. Considering that we are already about to play Batman Episode 3 next week and the fact that the g

• I'm pretty sure Super Show is going to still be a while away, it's a big project and I think they're putting the most work they've ever put into it. Don't get me wrong, I really like the walking dead, but I am in love with Game of Thrones. The books, TV show, and the game. and it's what I'm most looking forward to.

I predict that, at the Game Awards, Telltale will reveal the Marvel franchise and also give a teaser for how Season 2 of Game of Thrones is

• and If I may ask, when is the game awards?

I predict that, at the Game Awards, Telltale will reveal the Marvel franchise and also give a teaser for how Season 2 of Game of Thrones is

• This year, it will be December 1st, which is on a Thursday.

and If I may ask, when is the game awards?

• sounds like a time, Batman should be almost ready for a final episode by that time. I can only hope..... I'll have a celebration if there is news.

This year, it will be December 1st, which is on a Thursday.

• Still waiting Telltale

enter image description here

• This must have been how the Night's Watch felt. Waiting 10.000 years for the White Walkers to appear. : /

Still waiting Telltale

• edited October 2016

Thread: SEASON 2 RELEASE DATE?

Hi, does anyone know if a Season 2 will be released? If so, when? Thanks :)

• edited October 2016

Edit it's all good now.

• Info has not been revealed at this time, but with the Game Awards coming up on Thursday, December 1st, we might see info then. Telltale usually reveals new games around the end of each year, so it's possible we might also get an update on Season 2.

Beyond that, I'm also predicting we finally see the Marvel game at that time.

cahang posted: »

Thread: SEASON 2 RELEASE DATE? Hi, does anyone know if a Season 2 will be released? If so, when? Thanks

• what's dead may never die

Menofthe214 posted: »

Looking at the beginning of this thread, everyone was so happy and excited like "GoT S2 is happening yay" 1 year ago. Now everyone is like "

• Wow, this waiting thread is so short, it breaks my heart.

• I think that towards 2017 they will announce Game of Thrones season 2 and late 2017 or early 2018 will be the release date. It's one of my favorite TellTale Game. IRON FROM ICE!!!! :)

• It's not a waiting thread, it's just a general discussion thread.

Wow, this waiting thread is so short, it breaks my heart.

• They've already announced it? and it will release most likely in the middle of 2017

I think that towards 2017 they will announce Game of Thrones season 2 and late 2017 or early 2018 will be the release date. It's one of my favorite TellTale Game. IRON FROM ICE!!!!

• No I said they might make an announcement in 2017 and then show a trailer or screenshots a while after that and then in 2018 the game comes out. It's all speculation nothing is confirmed.

MrEggplant posted: »

They've already announced it? and it will release most likely in the middle of 2017

• I sometimes prefer to see each sub-section of the forum like the Night's Watch castles at the Wall. :)

• but they've really already announced it

No I said they might make an announcement in 2017 and then show a trailer or screenshots a while after that and then in 2018 the game comes out. It's all speculation nothing is confirmed.

• I've just finished season 1 of G.O.T.
    Its very breathtaking !!! But I now want season 2 of this series ASAP...!!!
    Plz...Telltale, release that game on android platform ....! I am waiting

• I mean announce a release date. Lol

MrEggplant posted: »

but they've really already announced it

• Despite the fact that the Battle of Ironrath was a defeat, it was still epic. I hope in Season 2, there will be another climatic battle, in style of Battle of the Bastards. That will be epic. :)

• Will we win that one? XD

Despite the fact that the Battle of Ironrath was a defeat, it was still epic. I hope in Season 2, there will be another climatic battle, in style of Battle of the Bastards. That will be epic.

• That depends on whether they want to end on another cliffhanger to sell a third Season or not. ;)

AgentZ46 posted: »

Will we win that one? XD

• Guess we have to find out, right? :D

The most engaging thing about GoT is the unpredictability. :)

AgentZ46 posted: »

Will we win that one? XD

• WE WANT NEWWWSS!! @_@

• edited November 2016

Jesus Christ, Are You Fucking Kidding Me!? O.o

Sorry, felt the need to say it.

WE WANT NEWWWSS!! @_@

• OMFG! I had a dream last night that there was a release date. I was logging onto this site and Blind was updating the thread and Arakin was spamming the chat with smiley faces...

• I don't spam smily faces. :) :) :) :) :)

OMFG! I had a dream last night that there was a release date. I was logging onto this site and Blind was updating the thread and Arakin was spamming the chat with smiley faces...

• edited November 2016

On one hand, I am excited for Season 2. On the other hand, I am dreading the psychic wounds that I am going to receive. I can still feel the throat stab that Ramsay gave Ethan, the countless gut stabbing that the Whitehills gave Asher, the great-sword stabbing that Rodrik received from Harys and Mira getting her head cut off.

Sheesh...Not looking forward to more wounds.

• ...holy crap, it's been, give or take, 15 days short of one year since the second Season was announced!

• Hey, i know this is probably not going to happen but i kinda want telltale as a one year anniversary of announcing season 2 tell us how far along season 2 is or a "were working on it" twitter post, maybe

• The five stages of waiting for a Telltale Games Episode.

1. Excitement (all aboard the hype train!)

2. Frustration (wait, what! NO NEWS!)

3. Bargaining (Telltale plz, i give you anything for new news)

4. Boredom (Still waiting on some of that hot, delicious news)

5. Acceptance (Okay, fine we get it Telltale it's not coming out for a long time)

Me personally, im on stage five, i know season 2 is not coming for a long time

• It is snowing right now where I am. Winter has come. Can we get some news? :D

• Still waiting. I find that I can sate my hunger for Season 2, by writing and improving on the game's wiki pages. :)

• edited November 2016

enter image description here

“Give your family a story they can be proud of. As I hope to do for mine.”

- Mira Forrester

Season Two may (forever) be on the horizon, but let's not forget what we've already got. The finale of Season One turns a year old today! :O

• Can't believe it has been a year. Like I remember the months and months of waiting and how painful that was but, a year... It doesn't feel like it, at all. My excitement, my fear, I recall it so well.

And once the episode was over, I had so many regrets but I was soooo happy Gared was alive.

Can't believe it has been a year...

JakeSt123 posted: »

“Give your family a story they can be proud of. As I hope to do for mine.” - Mira Forrester Season Two may (forever) be on the horizon, but let's not forget what we've already got. The finale of Season One turns a year old today! :O

• This makes me really wanna replay season 1. I've been thinking about it and this would be as good an occasion as any.

“Give your family a story they can be proud of. As I hope to do for mine.” - Mira Forrester Season Two may (forever) be on the horizon, but let's not forget what we've already got. The finale of Season One turns a year old today! :O

• Please use multiple hashtags to reduce the size of large text. Large text makes messages distracting, and harder to read for mobile users.

• I can't believe it's been a year already it fell like yesterday when i kill that little sh*t gyff

• Shiiiiit.... didn't even know that was a thing. I'll keep that in mind next time.

Please use multiple hashtags to reduce the size of large text. Large text makes messages distracting, and harder to read for mobile users.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.