Game of Thrones Season 2 Announced (Future news will be found at the new Pre-Season news thread)

Comments

• I'M EXCITED!

Am I the only one that's excited, or is everyone here just because.

• Please, I beg of you telltale. PLEASE just make this come out before Marvel or Mr. Robot.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

The Mr Robot game is a mobile only game and is already out and the Marvel game has a release year of "2017", Game of Thrones never had a release window but it could be possible that they are doing some work on it and release it late 2017 but i don't see it releasing before Marvel.

Please, I beg of you telltale. PLEASE just make this come out before Marvel or Mr. Robot.

• edited August 2016

they already said they were working on it at the same time as season 1. so I think it could release sooner than we thought. maybe when TWD is done.

OzzyUK posted: »

The Mr Robot game is a mobile only game and is already out and the Marvel game has a release year of "2017", Game of Thrones never had a rel

• I keep dreaming of a day that I will see Telltale showing the first pics of Season 2...

• Are they sexy?

I keep dreaming of a day that I will see Telltale showing the first pics of Season 2...

• edited August 2016

Oh yeah...They are sexy.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Are they sexy?

• Do they include Ludd and lots of oil?

Oh yeah...They are sexy.

• Is Game of Thrones Season 2 going to become the new Half-Life 3 meme? xD

Or maybe I'm just too impatient.

• I think we have to wait a good few years before it becomes anything near to the Half-Life 3 meme.

But it may be because you are totally impatient.

Lewsblake23 posted: »

Is Game of Thrones Season 2 going to become the new Half-Life 3 meme? xD Or maybe I'm just too impatient.

• You're one to talk.

Kateis posted: »

I think we have to wait a good few years before it becomes anything near to the Half-Life 3 meme. But it may be because you are totally impatient.

• What are you trying to say ol' buddy ol' friend?

You're one to talk.

• Just because Walking Dead got its second season released around a year or so after the first, it does not mean that every single Telltale sequel is going to release a short time after the first. Yeah, I know they left the ending on a lot of direct cliffhangers that should lead directly into Season 2, but even so, my point still stands. Unfortunately, we will just have to wait for some time.

Is Game of Thrones Season 2 going to become the new Half-Life 3 meme? xD Or maybe I'm just too impatient.

• edited August 2016

Nothing. We totally don't whine about the wait together. ;)

Kateis posted: »

What are you trying to say ol' buddy ol' friend?

• edited August 2016

I know. :) After all, I did say that I'm just being impatient. I'm just joking around, y'know. I'm fully aware of the fact that Season 2 isn't something that'll just show up straight after Season 1.

Just because Walking Dead got its second season released around a year or so after the first, it does not mean that every single Telltale se

• I bet they do.

Do they include Ludd and lots of oil?

• Do they include bacon?

I bet they do.

• edited August 2016

It's been nine months, the Game of Thrones hiatus babby has officially been born. Or would be, if it existed.

(Alternatively you could call it the nine-months-without-so-much-as-a-mention-of-season-two babby.)

• well I'm thinking that season 2 has to take place throughout season 5 of the TV show. I don't think they're going to mix up the Forresters in the Starks return to power.

• Sometimes I feel like Seymour from Futurama. Waiting for Game of Thrones....

• enter image description here

darko22 posted: »

Do they include bacon?

• No bacon, but we do get alot of potatoes.

darko22 posted: »

Do they include bacon?

• I was happy today, but then I remembered about Seymour.

Cries.

(But also, yes --- that's totally us waiting for Season 2)

Sometimes I feel like Seymour from Futurama. Waiting for Game of Thrones....

• The only moments where I am remotely playing Season 2, is in my dreams. Such fun dreams...

• I feel like it's about time that we get a slimmer of news....

• I understand why there is a long wait though..
    Telltale is working on Batman, Walking Dead season 3, some Marvel game and some (stupid) TV super show thing.
    I just hope it will be released in 2017, even if its in november.

• I bet that the first half of 2017 will be focused on Walking Dead and Marvel, with the later half of 2017 being focused on Super Show and Game of Thrones Season 2.

Fillix posted: »

I understand why there is a long wait though.. Telltale is working on Batman, Walking Dead season 3, some Marvel game and some (stupid) TV super show thing. I just hope it will be released in 2017, even if its in november.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited September 2016

Telltale likes to reveal new games towards the end of the year. If we are lucky, maybe they could give a small but formal update on Season 2's progress. Otherwise, I see more news coming later, closer to the game's release. Don't forget, there was a long stretch of downtime between when Season 1 was revealed at the 2013 VGX Awards, and when they starting teasing the game again around September/October 2014, which came out early December 2014. That might be the case for Season 2 as well.

I feel like it's about time that we get a slimmer of news....

• Cool, I'm waiting for so many Telltale games. They're my favorite and I have more than 300 games haha!
    Still waiting for that Tales of the Borderlands Season 2 announcement >_>

I bet that the first half of 2017 will be focused on Walking Dead and Marvel, with the later half of 2017 being focused on Super Show and Game of Thrones Season 2.

• @Blind Sniper, you are the Lord Commander, we turn to, when the night is darkest.

Telltale likes to reveal new games towards the end of the year. If we are lucky, maybe they could give a small but formal update on Season 2

• Maybe they'll tease news on November 17th, one year after the season finale. Tbh I'm still not over it.. My favorite episode ever from telltale.

• They might not reveal news because they didn't mention it for the 2017 games. But then again you never know.

Maybe they'll tease news on November 17th, one year after the season finale. Tbh I'm still not over it.. My favorite episode ever from telltale.

• edited October 2016

Looking at the beginning of this thread, everyone was so happy and excited like "GoT S2 is happening yay" 1 year ago. Now everyone is like "where is our S2? The release date should have been mentioned by now." The happiness we felt is dead. But hopefully it will be revived with the news of the release date for GoT S2.

• you.... fuck potatoes?

No bacon, but we do get alot of potatoes.

• Who doesn't?

you.... fuck potatoes?

• winter is coming soon I hope

• I cried saddest episode of the series

Sometimes I feel like Seymour from Futurama. Waiting for Game of Thrones....

• Well, maybe there is some slight hope here. Considering that we are already about to play Batman Episode 3 next week and the fact that the game will probably end either on December or January, we will probably start hearing news soon after. Either that or it will be the Marvel game who gets a reveal. Either way, I think our next Telltale period will be Game of Thrones and the Telltale Marvel game.

So hang in there my fellow comrades, face the dark cold winter together and by the end of our struggle, we will see Season 2 on the horizon.

• But it hurts to hope!

Jokes aside I'm still really excited.

Well, maybe there is some slight hope here. Considering that we are already about to play Batman Episode 3 next week and the fact that the g

• By the end, we'll see what Bran Jojen, and Meera saw at the end of season 4.

Well, maybe there is some slight hope here. Considering that we are already about to play Batman Episode 3 next week and the fact that the g

Sign in to comment in this discussion.