RIP The One True Hero (A celebration of heroism and bravery in the face of adversity)

edited November 2015 in Game Of Thrones

Now that Harys is dead who will defeat Alduin? I can't believe those monstrous Forresters would slay such a noble and heroic man. He gave it his all and served his House loyally only to be rewarded with death. Goodbye Harys, you died a hero.

enter image description here

Also, he was wise. He was the only named character who possessed the wisdom to actually wear a helmet. Harys the Wise

Harys is the most unfortunate and tragic death of this series, may he get the justice he deserves!

All this brave man wanted was the keep his home and friends safe. His desire for peace and stability was ruined with unprovoked attacks by the Forrester terrorists as well as their sympathizers in House Glenmore. The moment House Forrester broke the peace Harys knew that the stability he and Ludd had long hoped for was at an end. He took up arms in defense of his family and friends and payed for his loyalty and courage with his life.

Wisdom. Honour. Courage. These words best sum up the hero that is Harys.

Comments

• Telltale should release a Harys mini dlc developing his character more and highlighting how difficult and tragic being a mercenary and sellsword in Westeros is. R.I.P Harys

• Yes. His heroism and bravery in the face of adversity must be celebrated!

Clemenem posted: »

Telltale should release a Harys mini dlc developing his character more and highlighting how difficult and tragic being a mercenary and sellsword in Westeros is. R.I.P Harys

• Forum Guideline 1.6: We don't appreciate "appreciation threads"! Statements of the "Yeah, [insert character name here] is pretty cool" nature just do not make great community discussion material.

Maybe you can change this thread to an obituary thread instead. :P

• k

Forum Guideline 1.6: We don't appreciate "appreciation threads"! Statements of the "Yeah, [insert character name here] is pretty cool" natur

• You're goddamn right.

We must celebrate this honourable and brave man. His loyal service to the noble House Whitehill (excluding Gwyn) must be an example to all.

• edited November 2015

The options would go like this

[Hello]

[...]

[...]

[...]

Harys dont talk much

Clemenem posted: »

Telltale should release a Harys mini dlc developing his character more and highlighting how difficult and tragic being a mercenary and sellsword in Westeros is. R.I.P Harys

• He also had a sick beard and a cool helmet.

You're goddamn right. We must celebrate this honourable and brave man. His loyal service to the noble House Whitehill (excluding Gwyn) must be an example to all.

• (?) Speaking is a valid option

Poogers555 posted: »

The options would go like this [Hello] [...] [...] [...] Harys dont talk much

• I don't wanna be that guy, but... spoilery title is spoilery.

• k

AgentZ46 posted: »

I don't wanna be that guy, but... spoilery title is spoilery.

• What happened to you? it's like you've created a cult that worships Harys.

• edited November 2015

I tend to appreciate bravery and heroism. Harys was loyal to the bitter end. I was upset to see such a valiant man slain. Westeros will never again see such a heroic and courageous man.

Brodester08 posted: »

What happened to you? it's like you've created a cult that worships Harys.

• I've always liked silent heroes.

• I saw the helmet and immediately thought he would Fus Ro Dah Ironrath's gate down. Instead he ended up getting Fus Ro Fucked.

RIP noble Dovahkiin. Sleep softly in Sovngarde, ye bravest of souls.

• Each one of those silent options causes him to burn down a different object or structure, each with its own custom and unique laugh.

• I feel compelled to make a Harys character in Skyrim now.

• ~Fight on, Fight on~

~Harys, the brave~

• "Hah hah hah hah hah." - Harys, 2015

Such wisdom. Westeros has truly lost one of its best and brightest.

Rock114 posted: »

Each one of those silent options causes him to burn down a different object or structure, each with its own custom and unique laugh.

• Now that Forresters have slaughtered this hero of legend they have doomed Westeros to Alduin's wrath. Harys was Westeros's only hope, now he feasts and drinks in Sovngarde!

Rock114 posted: »

I saw the helmet and immediately thought he would Fus Ro Dah Ironrath's gate down. Instead he ended up getting Fus Ro Fucked. RIP noble Dovahkiin. Sleep softly in Sovngarde, ye bravest of souls.

• Harys was a cunt, he killed the beast and Elissa Forrester. I enjoyed shoving my blade through his throat.

• Killing him after seeing him with that helmet made my inner High Elf happy.

• The Beast was there to cause him and his fellow brave soldiers harm, that's not even mentioning that the Beast and other pitfighters were blood-thirsty murderers who needed to be put down for the good of Westeros. Elissa attacked first as he was bravely and honourably carrying out his lawful duties.

Harys is a goddamn hero.

Bolc56 posted: »

Harys was a cunt, he killed the beast and Elissa Forrester. I enjoyed shoving my blade through his throat.

• edited November 2015

Ha! I should have expected a Thalmor spy!

Praise Talos!

Abeille posted: »

Killing him after seeing him with that helmet made my inner High Elf happy.

• Thalmor? Yuck.

Psijic Loremaster here, my dear.

Ha! I should have expected a Thalmor spy! Praise Talos!

• edited November 2015

Oh, good. We're okay then. As long you aren't Thalmor or a filthy Argonian then all is well.

Abeille posted: »

Thalmor? Yuck. Psijic Loremaster here, my dear.

• You just had such fabulous armor what shame..

• Yes! He's an example to us all. I can't believe the Forresters were monstrous enough to slay such a just and honourable man. May his loyalty and courage be an inspiration to us all.

You're goddamn right. We must celebrate this honourable and brave man. His loyal service to the noble House Whitehill (excluding Gwyn) must be an example to all.

• enter image description here

Look at this hero. All he was doing was keeping the North safe from Pro-Stark terrorists. He just wanted to protect House Whitehill and improve the lives of the Forresters by showing them Whitehill generosity and kindness. His confidence and bravery were suppose to inspire the Forresters, instead they responded with hatred and planned unprovoked attacks against House Whitehill with the aid of terrorists from Essos led by the radical Asher Forrester who was exiled for threatening peace and stability.

• imagePalm Springs commercial photography" alt="enter image description here" />
    imagePalm Springs commercial photography" alt="enter image description here" />
    imagePalm Springs commercial photography" alt="enter image description here" /> You whitehill CUNT!

• You got me at "Pro Stark Terrorists" haha

Look at this hero. All he was doing was keeping the North safe from Pro-Stark terrorists. He just wanted to protect House Whitehill and impr

• His hair... MMM!! I love it! (Doesn't beat Rodrik tho)

• MURDERER

Here we see a brave and heroic man being brutally slain by Forrester extremists. All he wanted was peace and stability in the North but he was rewarded for his honourable intentions with death. He simply wanted to ensure his House's safety and it cost him dearly. May his sacrifice not be in vain!

" alt="enter image description here" /> " alt="enter image description here" /> " alt="enter image description here" /> You whitehill CUNT!

• Yes. Armour forged by bravery and strengthened with honour and justice!

You just had such fabulous armor what shame..

• edited November 2015

Sees that the thread says that Harys is a hero.

I know everyone has a different opinion but...

Lolwut? He wanted to cause trouble. And by the looks of it, he didn't want peace between the Forresters. He either wanted for them to be House Whitehill's slaves or just kill them all. He got what he deserved. He made the wrong choice and joined House Whitehill. I have no regrets killing him. His death was one of the most satisfying in the entire series for me.

Edit: Another reason why his death was satisfying for me is because he almost killed Asher/Rodrik and completely rekt Elissa/Erik/Bowen/Random Forrester soldier. And he first went full charge towards Rodrik/Asher.

• I don't know if these people are trolling or what

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Sees that the thread says that Harys is a hero. I know everyone has a different opinion but... Lolwut? He wanted to cause trouble. And

• I actually don't think they are trolling. Maybe it's just a joke thread but I don't know if it's truly a serious thread :/

I don't know if these people are trolling or what

• I enjoyed killing him.

• We'll never know for sure I guess. I'm gonna get outta here because LordGoss and his army of Harys worshippers will be here to crucify me any minute.

I actually don't think they are trolling. Maybe it's just a joke thread but I don't know if it's truly a serious thread

• edited November 2015

I'm pretty sure it's just a joke :P

I actually don't think they are trolling. Maybe it's just a joke thread but I don't know if it's truly a serious thread

• Yeah, same... :s

I don't want to get rekt xD

We'll never know for sure I guess. I'm gonna get outta here because LordGoss and his army of Harys worshippers will be here to crucify me any minute.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.