Minecraft story mode roleplay!

Comments

• edited January 2016

Phew... I mean it could be worse... NorthStars could've set me on Hardcore mode... Heh-hehe... Yeah, everything's fine.

HOLY SMOKES WHAT HAVE I DONE?!

NorthStars posted: »

sets spawn point your forgiveness is not accepted, you will be damned to live in hell for eternity for your crime an ignorance of messing w

• C-can I rid-ride on its ba-ack?

Find a Command block and spawn a enderdragon that is tamed

• Petra: Wha-What's going on?? (Is scared)

MarteenPyro posted: »

Sings I can't say it... I haven't had luck with "humans"... Jesse: OMG! Petra watch out he'll sing you to death again!

• edited January 2016

I see you tried to sneak onto a enderdragons back an escape from this hell, Lets see how that will work spawns ten hardcore enderdragons around you your weapon of choice is a stick or egg. I WILL DESTROY YOU OLD ORANGE HAIRED MORTAL

Phew... I mean it could be worse... NorthStars could've set me on Hardcore mode... Heh-hehe... Yeah, everything's fine. HOLY SMOKES WHAT HAVE I DONE?!

• Petra: Hey Jesse

I see you tried to sneak onto a enderdragons back an escape from this hell, Lets see how that will work spawns ten hardcore enderdragons around you your weapon of choice is a stick or egg. I WILL DESTROY YOU OLD ORANGE HAIRED MORTAL

• ked ill rekt u 1v5 3scope

Duck_Hunt posted: »

u r fnaf hatr i wil blok u

• u get rekt buy me ane ur momn

bigdogg0821 posted: »

ked ill rekt u 1v5 3scope

• thats why i dun liek my momn skrub

u get rekt buy me ane ur momn

• Looks great!

• edited January 2016

Wht tha hek is skrub u skrub u smelle og ar

thats why i dun liek my momn skrub

• I killed him. Jesse is long gone

Shawaka posted: »

Petra: Hey Jesse

• edited January 2016

Jesse: Don't hesitate, I--

evil laugh! Sings They can be so unkind. But lend a hand to an enderman. Soon you'll find you have a "frienderman".

Jesse: Petra... caugh just run!

Petra: Wha-What's going on?? (Is scared)

• cries No... Please, my Lord! Have mercy! Although that egg looks great, what kind of egg is that, omelette?

egg cracks

Hold on...

baby endy drangy hatches

N-no way! Hah, hah! Don't worry, little Alduin. We'll have fun, I'm sure of it.

enter image description here

• Aww, yeah!

Petra: Kisses Jesse

• Hey it's chicken guy. I feel like being evil, so let me just break the truth to you. I'm not Chicken guy #3! I AM HEROBRINE! I'm notches brother! Come join me comrades! Spawns Mutated EnderStorm wipes out Jesse, Petra, and eats Reuben (I really wouldn't do this in real life)

• record scratch

Sings They might look the same to the untrained eyyyeeee. But that's a lie and so I say...

• About time, Herobrine. Where were you during the first four episodes?

RJBud1 posted: »

Hey it's chicken guy. I feel like being evil, so let me just break the truth to you. I'm not Chicken guy #3! I AM HEROBRINE! I'm notches bro

• Petra: Sure ya did. Goes into creative mode and brings Jesse back to life

I killed him. Jesse is long gone

• Petra: Actually Jesse, I have a better idea.. (Points sword towards Soren)

Jesse: Don't hesitate, I-- evil laugh! Sings They can be so unkind. But lend a hand to an enderman. Soon you'll find you have a "frienderman". Jesse: Petra... caugh just run!

• Jesse knocked by zombies and died.

Crap

• edited January 2016

Frozen W-what? Petra, you could do such thing? Des... destroy me? Ignoring my majestic and beautiful songs and even... sigh I knew it since the moment I saw you. You are different... bends on knee reaches for pocket Petra Shawaka.... will you---

Evil Soren: Sings As long as you never look them in the eye, you never have to say...

Well... Do ya wanna team up and kill my evil clone who's been terrorizing the thread? What do ya say, partners?

Petra: Actually Jesse, I have a better idea.. (Points sword towards Soren)

• enter image description here

(I feel sorry for myself. It's either Lukas who will rush in my room or Jesse will ask me to stop that... How rude!)

lucariolu5 posted: »

record scratch

• u gigglin m8? il fukin rek u cum on just downlod mincreft nd we wil have bild of

ked ill rekt u 1v5 3scope

• [removed]

Hey it's chicken guy. I feel like being evil, so let me just break the truth to you. I'm not Chicken guy #3! I AM HEROBRINE! I'm notches bro

• M-master!

Harry? Oh, sorry... cough I meant to say, Herro-y...?

• Well, even your profile pic kills you.

I'm sorry, Jess :(

Jesse knocked by zombies and died. Crap

• I hav minercraft alreadey on xes box HAHAHAAA butt I mak piece tweat ey wit u we buld hoses an kindoms toge ver on minercraft an I b kin gah an we kil zombe toge ther an we mak hewo brine fan fictons togeber an we b beast frends

Duck_Hunt posted: »

u gigglin m8? il fukin rek u cum on just downlod mincreft nd we wil have bild of

• teleports in to the nether I came back to see if you were still alive, oh so I see you have a friend down here. teleports to other side with alduin and makes a glass tower, puts the dragon at the bottom an pours water in to the glass tower, drowning alduin THERE ARE NO FRIENDS IN THE NETHER

cries No... Please, my Lord! Have mercy! Although that egg looks great, what kind of egg is that, omelette? egg cracks Hold on... baby endy drangy hatches N-no way! Hah, hah! Don't worry, little Alduin. We'll have fun, I'm sure of it.

• you shouldnt make the creator angry, I always liked jesse, what a shame. bans the one who goes by jesse from the game permanently

Petra: Sure ya did. Goes into creative mode and brings Jesse back to life

• NOOOOO! ALDUIIIIIIN!

I... I remember him when he grew up... That beautiful fresh blood covered ruby eyes of his... sniff Those black as a black hole diverted into chaos colored scales... I'll never forget you, my friend...

teleports in to the nether I came back to see if you were still alive, oh so I see you have a friend down here. teleports to other side with

• edited January 2016

sighs I was never evil always you know. When I created the game, I wanted it to be peacefull an all fun, but people ruined it...it all started with herobrine, when I created him I wanted him to be the reason everyone played the game, to be afraid of it, but the kids... the two year olds... they made so many fan fictions an made it seem like he was a good guy with my plan being misread I deleted herobrine an had to become evil my self. respawns alduin an goes to hand it back to marteen, but throws the dragon behind me instead in to a pool of lava AND I STILL AM, YOU WILL LEARN TO RUE THE DAY YOU TRIED TO TROLL THE CREATOR HAHAHAHA, Perhaps you would like to go to the END INSTEAD

NOOOOO! ALDUIIIIIIN! I... I remember him when he grew up... That beautiful fresh blood covered ruby eyes of his... sniff Those black as a black hole diverted into chaos colored scales... I'll never forget you, my friend...

• Well, at least you have the entire credits to sing through.

(I feel sorry for myself. It's either Lukas who will rush in my room or Jesse will ask me to stop that... How rude!)

• Oh, NorthStars.... Your intuitions were misread, you went through a lot... And now, you took my friend and you will regret the day you were born!

The truth lies around us, I should've told you. I could've helped you. And now I'm gonna revenge Alduin's death with showing it to you!!! See, I am Son Goku, turns Super Saiyan God and now you're done for.

sighs I was never evil always you know. When I created the game, I wanted it to be peacefull an all fun, but people ruined it...it all start

• That's true!

lucariolu5 posted: »

Well, at least you have the entire credits to sing through.

• Hold on for a shiny spork... Did I hear the pigling talk? Like real-real talk in the real-real life for the real-real first real-real time? (hey that rhymed :D )

Smellmeh posted: »

Sup- uh i mean "Oink".

• edited January 2016

Telltale: No one will remeber that

Axel: That's not true, motherf***as. I did remember that

• edited January 2016

teleports goku to the end OK GOD VS GOD 1V1 ME AN YOU

Oh, NorthStars.... Your intuitions were misread, you went through a lot... And now, you took my friend and you will regret the day you were

• O no he usng memes xd

I hav minercraft alreadey on xes box HAHAHAAA butt I mak piece tweat ey wit u we buld hoses an kindoms toge ver on minercraft an I b kin gah an we kil zombe toge ther an we mak hewo brine fan fictons togeber an we b beast frends

• memes r tha beast let b friendes

papai46 posted: »

O no he usng memes xd

• Nu u smell

memes r tha beast let b friendes

This discussion has been closed.