Minecraft story mode roleplay!

Comments

• yeh I smell lik flower an rozes you smel lik sewage poo ok tht it u not alud 2 b me friend

papai46 posted: »

Nu u smell

• WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWO hey just calm down guys and i can dodge anything

MarteenPyro posted: »

Frozen W-what? Petra, you could do such thing? Des... destroy me? Ignoring my majestic and beautiful songs and even... sigh I knew it since

• IM ALIVE HAHAHA

NorthStars posted: »

I killed him. Jesse is long gone

• ahhhhhhhhhhhh HEROBRINE HES NOT A A HERO

lucariolu5 posted: »

About time, Herobrine. Where were you during the first four episodes?

• WAIT USHER NO NO kicks usher NO REUBEN!

RJBud1 posted: »

Hey it's chicken guy. I feel like being evil, so let me just break the truth to you. I'm not Chicken guy #3! I AM HEROBRINE! I'm notches bro

• noooo

Jesse knocked by zombies and died. Crap

• no

Well, even your profile pic kills you. I'm sorry, Jess

• . . .

_xian-cai_ posted: »

Looks great!

• . . . . WHAT

Hold on for a shiny spork... Did I hear the pigling talk? Like real-real talk in the real-real life for the real-real first real-real time? (hey that rhymed )

• ehhhh hehe (blushes)

Aww, yeah!

• Because Axel is No one.

enter image description here

AronDracula posted: »

Telltale: No one will remeber that Axel: That's not true, motherf***as. I did remember that

• enter image description here

I hope ya ready!

teleports goku to the end OK GOD VS GOD 1V1 ME AN YOU

• edited January 2016

via GIPHY

I DONT EVEN KNOW THE SHOW DRAGON BALL

via GIPHY

starts building a wall of bedrock and a redstone weapon

I hope ya ready!

• whispers I forgot most of the stuff, but I was watching as it aired when I was in high school.

Makes a cup o' coffee, sits down on sofa, feels reaaaaallyyyy comfy, starts to read while smokin' a pipe, looks up Oh, sorry. Did we start it?

via GIPHY I DONT EVEN KNOW THE SHOW DRAGON BALL via GIPHY starts building a wall of bedrock and a redstone weapon

• edited January 2016

finishes building empire Oh we are fighting right now? I was working on my minecraft art. But ok lets fight, being the creator comes with many specialties..
    kicks player marteenpyro from game an back to start menu

hehehehehehehehehehe

*turns an goes back to building a wool sculpture of marteenpryo with dickbutt face *

whispers I forgot most of the stuff, but I was watching as it aired when I was in high school. Makes a cup o' coffee, sits down on sofa, feels reaaaaallyyyy comfy, starts to read while smokin' a pipe, looks up Oh, sorry. Did we start it?

• Partners. By the way I wouldn't hurt you. I was pointing it towards Evil Soren.
    I like your song(s)

Frozen W-what? Petra, you could do such thing? Des... destroy me? Ignoring my majestic and beautiful songs and even... sigh I knew it since

• edited January 2016

Sigh Looks like, what I never wanted to do, I have to grab onto a very unfair and lethal way.

Sings Gary may seem scary but he's a swell guy. Sally, dilly, dallies, but give her credits, she tries. They might look the same to the untrained eyyyeeee... But that's a lie and so I say---

Jesse: Stop that. record scratch

No! What are you doin'!?

Jesse: It's over Soren. uses dark hole on Soren

Gosh dammit! For now I'll lay low, but remember this Stars and Jesse: It's not over, not even close!

enter image description here

(Ooooh, a cliffhanger!)

finishes building empire Oh we are fighting right now? I was working on my minecraft art. But ok lets fight, being the creator comes with ma

• Petra: Hey, NorthStars. You can't "ban" us. This ain't minecraft. IT MINECRAFT STORY MODEEEEE!! OOOOOOH!
    frees soren from the nether YOU FREEE

you shouldnt make the creator angry, I always liked jesse, what a shame. bans the one who goes by jesse from the game permanently

• Petra: Soren!! I made another command block with Ellie!! Look at this!! (Revives Alduin and puts soren in creative mode)

NOOOOO! ALDUIIIIIIN! I... I remember him when he grew up... That beautiful fresh blood covered ruby eyes of his... sniff Those black as a black hole diverted into chaos colored scales... I'll never forget you, my friend...

• Petra in Creative Mode: Let me knock some sense into you, NorthStars. You can't "kick" people. This ain't minecraft. IT MINECRAFT STORY MODE.

finishes building empire Oh we are fighting right now? I was working on my minecraft art. But ok lets fight, being the creator comes with ma

• edited January 2016

Petra: NOOOOO JESSE!!! I NEVER GOT TO TELL YOU THAT I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!

Jesse12345 posted: »

noooo

• kicks player petra I MADE IT CREATIVE ANYTHINGS POSSIBLE NOW

Shawaka posted: »

Petra in Creative Mode: Let me knock some sense into you, NorthStars. You can't "kick" people. This ain't minecraft. IT MINECRAFT STORY MODE.

• edited January 2016

Petra: Soren!! I made another command block with Ellie!! Look at this!! (Revives Alduin and puts soren in creative mode)

• You can't kick me.
    Because I'm not petra. (Takes off petra costume)
    I
    am
    Shawaka
    and you're gonna die.

kicks player petra I MADE IT CREATIVE ANYTHINGS POSSIBLE NOW

• IM A WOLF IN SHEEPS CLOTHING rips off sheep costume Bring it on!!!!!

You can't kick me. Because I'm not petra. (Takes off petra costume) I am Shawaka and you're gonna die.

• Oh, my lady! You don't even know how happy you made me! When it is all over, I'll give you something special... I always wanted to, but the time just wasn't good, always...

Partners. By the way I wouldn't hurt you. I was pointing it towards Evil Soren. I like your song(s)

• edited January 2016

waves goodbye at the vanishing banning portal with evil glare

Sigh Looks like, what I never wanted to do, I have to grab onto a very unfair and lethal way. Sings Gary may seem scary but he's a swell

• edited January 2016

mysterious aura glows around him I... I feel the POWER!

looks at lil' big draggy ALDUIN! Noo way! hysterical laugh Buddy, there you are!

Stars, I have allies, Petra, Shawaka, even Ellie are helping me, and we'll never give up! uncovers true identity

his white eyes are glowing, his blue shirt appears and the ginger beard changes into a brunette little chin strap

Welcome, father. Remember me? Before you ask, don't worry -- I'm all for the Light Side. And you never deleted me with success.

Petra: Soren!! I made another command block with Ellie!! Look at this!! (Revives Alduin and puts soren in creative mode)

• edited January 2016

NO!!!!!! you have to be deleted, because I had to delete you!! Your prime reason for existing has been tainted by the two year olds, I created you to bring fear not light! The game will be lost without fear, sniffle I carry this evil burden so this game is not lost, you must die my son. Do not trust those 3 players! They are damned! There is no such thing as allys.

mysterious aura glows around him I... I feel the POWER! looks at lil' big draggy ALDUIN! Noo way! hysterical laugh Buddy, there you are!

• You are wrong again, Father. You created me with the thought of needing something to be feared from, so others won't turn to the Dark Side. But the truth is, that it was you all along who ruled with chaos. You created me with the purpose to bring order, to bring light. You are the walking proof to be feared from the darkness when even the most highest and greatest God can fall for it. That is why everything turned slowly to madness.

NO!!!!!! you have to be deleted, because I had to delete you!! Your prime reason for existing has been tainted by the two year olds, I creat

• Petra: Was that the evil Soren? Or was it the REAL Soren. If it was the REAL soren.. I'll be real sad..

Sigh Looks like, what I never wanted to do, I have to grab onto a very unfair and lethal way. Sings Gary may seem scary but he's a swell

• Petra: Are you.. Herobrine? I thought the Legend wasn't even true!!!?!!
    (By the way no offense but you look way better in your "Soren" Form.. Still you look cool

mysterious aura glows around him I... I feel the POWER! looks at lil' big draggy ALDUIN! Noo way! hysterical laugh Buddy, there you are!

• Petra: Actually 2 Things. 1: I'm actually just Petra. 2. I'm already bored talking to you so I'm just gonna ignore this fight

IM A WOLF IN SHEEPS CLOTHING rips off sheep costume Bring it on!!!!!

• Petra: Did he just say we were Damned?
    Shawaka: Oh no he didn't!!
    Petra & Shawaka: Come with us to the light side Soren/Herobrine!!!

NO!!!!!! you have to be deleted, because I had to delete you!! Your prime reason for existing has been tainted by the two year olds, I creat

• rude! I did not reply to this part of the conversation because you randomly replied to me an I have no idea who you are or why you jumped in! in fact I wasnt sure or interested in why you said that.

Petra: Actually 2 Things. 1: I'm actually just Petra. 2. I'm already bored talking to you so I'm just gonna ignore this fight

• Hello foolish mortals. It just happened to be that I was looking down on soaren this whole time. When he admitted that he was a fraud... I almost got my diamond sword out and stroke him with lightning. But something stopped me, the fact that soaren was a valuable target. I could use him to give me a command block, the most powerful thing on Minecraft. Then, I could use it to take down notch, slaughter Jesse and the crew, and eat Reuben. Man bacon.ll you know Reuben had a brother. His name was Adam, but I struck him with a blaze lightning strike. I toasted him over a fire and ate him. It was very yummy. Man that eyeball... Just crunchy- oh sorry, what? SOAREN STOP IT WITH THE DRAGONS! Makes soaren fly 100 blocks then drops himlooks at soaren a body*

• enables flight an blocks the enderportal with bedrock without any kind of evil in the game, there is no minecraft, game, or goals. turns around an walks away building a tower of obsidian an opening the menu an going to the option to delete the world If I cant keep things evil here, then there will be no world at all, I will have to start this over again, including making another herobrine

You are wrong again, Father. You created me with the thought of needing something to be feared from, so others won't turn to the Dark Side.

• Sees what's happening Wowser... If you could do that... You could... Sees potential Seperate my Soren self, destroy the Evil Soren and take over Herobrine's good side -- changing it to your's and prove yourself as the good one! Y-you could do that by simply re-writing our story... I you'd do that, I'd be out of your way, and would be appreciated. As you can see, if you start things over with the darkness in you... There will be a same events timeline where everything will happen again and again, we'd be locked in the cycle. Including you.

enables flight an blocks the enderportal with bedrock without any kind of evil in the game, there is no minecraft, game, or goals. turns aro

This discussion has been closed.