Minecraft story mode roleplay!

Comments

• Um...No?

MarteenPyro posted: »

Hold on for a shiny spork... Did I hear the pigling talk? Like real-real talk in the real-real life for the real-real first real-real time? (hey that rhymed )

• My girl... I can't tell you enough how happy I am... Wish I'd known you since the order was born, maybe you could've been there with us, going on adventures together. Jo-Jo jumps up and down Oh, wow. Looks like the lil' boy wants to go on a walk, wanna come with us? smiles at Petra with closed eyes

Shawaka posted: »

Petra: This is exactly what I dreamed about!! Also, it's so cool you can get whatever you want, whenever you want in creative. Like, watch this: builds pile of diamond blocks and then breaks it

• sniff This is beautiful! But... B-but I thought we became friends with Stars...

guyalf1 posted: »

And then... Petra and soren lived in happiness until this day... They became snails that kiss each other and thier boy, jojo just rages whe

• Oh, okay then :)

Wait....

Smellmeh posted: »

Um...No?

• Wait....

(Gasp!) O_O

Oh, okay then Wait....

• Let's go take him for a FLY instead!! Since we are in creative, we can fly! picks up Jo-Jo and starts flying Jo-Jo: barks in happiness Petra: I think he likes it!

My girl... I can't tell you enough how happy I am... Wish I'd known you since the order was born, maybe you could've been there with us, goi

• Petra: Y'know, once the Wither Storm was defeated, Jesse was always concerned about the Order lying, But I forgive you and the whole Order

Let's go take him for a FLY instead!! Since we are in creative, we can fly! picks up Jo-Jo and starts flying Jo-Jo: barks in happiness Petra: I think he likes it!

• lands at the bottom an quickly flies back up I only came back to earth to see how marteen was doing an to see if my new mob creations where doing their parts watches a creeper explode guyalfs1s house

via GIPHY

Perfect.

And then... Petra and soren lived in happiness until this day... They became snails that kiss each other and thier boy, jojo just rages whe

• looks up the sky surprised Holy cow! legs lifts up from the air But since we can fly, we should invite an old friend to the party! a sharp cry resonating the sky a black scaled creature with ruby eyes starts to fly towards Jo-Jo and Alduin puts him on his back Now that the kids are having fun, we should go on a date. wiggles eyebrows To tell you the truth, I've never been on a sky date, but if we find a sky restaurant with sky cinemas, it'll be the dream date. reaches out for Petra's hand

Let's go take him for a FLY instead!! Since we are in creative, we can fly! picks up Jo-Jo and starts flying Jo-Jo: barks in happiness Petra: I think he likes it!

• Gabriel has been telling me about you being a great warrior, then he couldn't stop talking about your kidness... We gave high fives to each other from time to time when we nailed your badass quotes what would ya said on occasions... giggles If we would've bet with money on how much monster you could slay in a minute, I would be a millionaire. sigh 40 zombies, 10 skeletons, 49 creepers, and a poor chicken who was wandering around... Hah,haha....

But thank you. Thank you so much, it means a world from you. I suppose people are wandering why I ran away that day...

Petra: Y'know, once the Wither Storm was defeated, Jesse was always concerned about the Order lying, But I forgive you and the whole Order

• What the-
    OK I OFFICALLY DROPPED MY PHONE WHEN YOU SAID THAT

Petra: No no no, I love you too and don't call yourself old, I once saw an 8-year-old with a beard!! You see, when we first met, I knew you

• enter image description here

C-can I rid-ride on its ba-ack?

I had a dream... A dream about freedom, about love and hopes...

enter image description here

Then I woke up... In my cheap bed, my cheap house, and everything turned into a nightmare...

And now, I feel like crap... Why? Why are you torturing me -- I just want to ride the freakin' jelly Notching #bookmarkbetweentearedpapers flyin' DRAGON!

I had a dream... A dream about freedom, about love and hopes... Then I woke up... In my cheap bed, my cheap house, and everything tur

• edited January 2016

real story teller: WAIT... WHO TOLD YOU TO MAKE STAR TO DIE ON THE DEATH PIT?

NOT the real story teller: i am not only the not real story teller... I AM... THE CLONE OF JESSE! BWHAHAHAHAH

real story teller: COME AT ME BRUH!!!!!!! FIGHT ME 1V1

CLONE OF JESSE: COME AT ME BRUHHHHHHHHHHHHH I HAVE THE ULTIMATE LIGHTSABRE

real story teller: AND I HAVE....

THE ULTIMATE LIGHTSABER TOOOO COME AT ME BRUHHHH

COME AT ME BRUHHHH

CLONE OF JESSE: WAIT STORY TELLER!

real story teller: wat?

CLONE OF JESSE: I am Your father.

real story teller: nope i am your father

CLONE OF JESSE and real story teller shouting: I AM YOUR FATHER! NO I AM! I AM! NO ME! ME ! ME !

real story teller: YOU KNOW WHAT? YOUR ADOPTED!

CLONE OF JESSE: NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU a creepers come and then explode on the clone

real story teller: I FIANILY SAVED LE DAY!

NOW TIME TO SAVE NORTHSTARS FORM DEATH! TARDIS COME!

TARDIS COME!

comes to the past

Real story teller: NORTHSTAR! COME WITH ME! I NEED TO SAVE YOU!

NorthStar: alrighty. thanks gawd btw form saving me.

Real story teller: No problem, you shouldive bombed with creeper clone jesse's home.

AND THATS HOW THE REAL STORY TELLER SAVED THE DAY. LE END.

sniff This is beautiful! But... B-but I thought we became friends with Stars...

• I did not say that! But now I need to get revenge... wait here, quickly flies above clone jesses home and builds a obsidian line of blocks, puts lava on top of it and a lava water fall covers jesses home thats better.

real story teller: WAIT... WHO TOLD YOU TO MAKE STAR TO DIE ON THE DEATH PIT? NOT the real story teller: i am not only the not real story

• Oh, hey! How ya doin'? It's good to see you again, I'm doin fine btw... I married the love of my life, hope you'll have great time griefing around :) Wonder where you are right now...

a house explodes behind him

Ah, there you are.

NorthStars posted: »

lands at the bottom an quickly flies back up I only came back to earth to see how marteen was doing an to see if my new mob creations where doing their parts watches a creeper explode guyalfs1s house via GIPHY Perfect.

• Finally tied the knot with elligard my son, wait your with petra? Thats great news but I dont think the other how do you say... candidates will be happy with that, (jesse,elligard,lukas or any other shippers) I can eliminate that problem though if they are going to try and get involved! holds tnt, lava and mob spawners in hand IM COMING FOR YOU FAKE JESSE

Oh, hey! How ya doin'? It's good to see you again, I'm doin fine btw... I married the love of my life, hope you'll have great time griefing around Wonder where you are right now... a house explodes behind him Ah, there you are.

• You know I might have asked for her and and she accepted it screams internally but there wasn't an "official" marriage. Like with a priest and stuff... Don't tell her that but I already got things going, and I would be honored if you'd be my best man.

Finally tied the knot with elligard my son, wait your with petra? Thats great news but I dont think the other how do you say... candidates w

• edited January 2016

Ofcourse, but I would be carefull of who you invite Soren, we do not want anything to happen between your friends and this New Order of heroes, I hope Jesse will find its better to forgive you for what happened, from all the times I watched from the sky of the Wither being defeated to watching Ivor seperate from your friends, my son could of been a great hero but he studied those enderman creations instead! Uh I mean, that was all in the past, you still have much time to make up to the Order after all that happened, Im sure they will forgive you.

You know I might have asked for her and and she accepted it screams internally but there wasn't an "official" marriage. Like with a priest a

• Father... Maybe one day I can make up for my poor decisions, passing my knowledge to others in need, letting my old friends know how much I sorry and regret everything I've done wrong... sigh But not this day. This day, I want to live happily ever after with someone speacial to me. Having a family for once, not letting them down ever! I'm gonna show people they can count on me and I won't turn my back on my friends.

Ofcourse, but I would be carefull of who you invite Soren, we do not want anything to happen between your friends and this New Order of hero

• Thats what I would like to see, I will always be watching, but yes today is not a day to worry about the future, its to think about what you are going to accomplish today. thinks about what I saw in episode 5 Soren, I was looking in to the future although, and I saw something, a great gain but also a great loss- stops Nevermind about that, just be careful but happy.

Father... Maybe one day I can make up for my poor decisions, passing my knowledge to others in need, letting my old friends know how much I

• WHAT THE-OK I'M OFFICALLY CONFUSED..........uh,is Soren riding a dragon....?Oh no....

• Thanks, father. I'll be, you'll be the first one to know about my redemption. If something goes wrong in my future... Or the sacrifices that I'll make... will go as planned in risky moments, then... Please let know Petra that she's my everything. I'm sure everything will be better in the far future, but, better safe than sorry.

Thats what I would like to see, I will always be watching, but yes today is not a day to worry about the future, its to think about what you

• think to self The one thing I can not do, is control how the human creations act... no wonder Soren studied those enderman for so long, so much easier to take care of. shakes head and ignores the future visions I saw and knows that is one thing I can not stop I will make sure of that, oh and son... be carefull of that glitchy herobrine. I believe I deleted him.. but last time I did that when I still had my evil side, you were still alive. So I am guessing, since he is a glitch, hes still in the minecraft world, I keep hearing stories about villigers and players getting killed by this "ghost" of minecraft. Do me a favor and finish him once and for all if you ever see him, no matter if its the Order, or all of you.

Thanks, father. I'll be, you'll be the first one to know about my redemption. If something goes wrong in my future... Or the sacrifices that

• You know, I've been hearing odd stories from time to time. Once there was a boy who was kidnapped and his family was desperate, they found him eventually, well... them. Their bodies... sigh Then there were dead sheeps all around farms, it was creepy... Like a blood feast... Whatever happened to them, it probably had a meaning, like a message. Then... I was curious, the whole thing got me goin' and couldn't stop. I asked around, looked around, met crazy people who thought it was Herobrine messing with their sheeps too, although it was a blood feast, I wouldn't put wolves the same place where they were. Then I caught up on something, deep in the woods there was an old abandoned house, at least I thought it was. I went inside and there stands Gabriel asking if I saw him. I asked "who", then we heard a villager nerby, yelling that someone broke into his house. We ran out of the house, looked up for the burglar, but there was no one inside the guy's house, well except for his cat, but I wouldn't dare to fight the beast. It was late, so we rent a house. The next day we ran back to the old hut, it was gone...

It's still creeping me out...

think to self The one thing I can not do, is control how the human creations act... no wonder Soren studied those enderman for so long, so m

• Sigh, well he was created to do that. But he is one mob.. or glitch... that is way out of hand. There is already enough evil in the minecraft world with all the monsters, herobrine is no longer needed. turns seeing a pair of glowing eyes watching from a cave as they vanish probably just a spider.... goes up to cave and boards it with bedrock says to self I think the enderdragon still being alive is the least of the problem here... actually, judging by what you encountered, Im starting to think herobrine is more then just a mob that was made to scare people. hes a part of the game now

You know, I've been hearing odd stories from time to time. Once there was a boy who was kidnapped and his family was desperate, they found h

• Quickly builds time machine and reverses everything that the chicken dude did.

• edited January 2016

Well, looks like we just have to live with the thought. I mean, maybe one day we can find a brave crew, and a leader to them, to gather up and fight against him. But it'll take time and our strength, both mentally and physically. This mob... this glitchy creature needs to be stopped.

Soren's sentinel: My lord, are you well?

I'm going to kill that man.

Sigh, well he was created to do that. But he is one mob.. or glitch... that is way out of hand. There is already enough evil in the minecraf

• edited January 2016

Yumm that pork sandwich was so tender and delicious have a bite reuben........ Reuben buddy where are you.

• clone of jesse uses a sniper

clone of jesse: IF THEY HAVE A FAMILY AND IM ADOPTED... THEN TIME TO AVENGE EM. clone of jesse aims at soren

??? : STOP RIGHT DHER!

clone of jesse: WHO ARE YOU... o_o

??? : I AM THE ONE AND ONLY... GABRIEL THE WARRIOR! REAL STORY TELLER SENT ME TO KILL YOU!

clone of jesse: CUM AT ME BRUUUUUUUUUUUUU turns into dark lord

GABRIEL THE WARRIOR: turns into herobrine and charges on him with dia sword

GIFSoup

clone of jesse: TIME TO FINISH THIS OFF.... CUM AT ME BRUH... clone jesse uses a power ball and charge on gabriel

gabriel the warrior: COME AT ME gabriel uses power ball too and charges on clone jesse

a creeper(again) but invisible comes into the charge and starts to explode and thats what happened

LE END

looks up the sky surprised Holy cow! legs lifts up from the air But since we can fly, we should invite an old friend to the party! a sharp c

• cum at me

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

sniff That was a beautiful story... With a happy ending, Gabe saved my life and I can be with my family! breaks down crying

Thank you!

clone of jesse uses a sniper clone of jesse: IF THEY HAVE A FAMILY AND IM ADOPTED... THEN TIME TO AVENGE EM. clone of jesse aims at soren

• Pork Chops! Get your pork chops here! Fresh off the bone!

• Butcher how many times do I gotta tell you... Slices throat of butcher and feeds it to reuben

• edited January 2016

Oink here, where is my brother? I mean Oink! (I put a spoiler tag here by mistake)

Yumm that pork sandwich was so tender and delicious have a bite reuben........ Reuben buddy where are you.

• edited January 2016

OINK?!

Pork Chops! Get your pork chops here! Fresh off the bone!

• eats the butchers throat Part of a delicous meal! Oink.

• Why is this happening? First i can't find my long lost brother, and now i see people eating my kind?! Oink...i-i thought we were man's best friend! What if...What if Jesse was planning to have me for dinner?! Nah Jesse wouldn't do that...would he?

• No he wouldn't..... WATCH OUT ITS THE CHICKEN DUDE!

Smellmeh posted: »

Why is this happening? First i can't find my long lost brother, and now i see people eating my kind?! Oink...i-i thought we were man's best friend! What if...What if Jesse was planning to have me for dinner?! Nah Jesse wouldn't do that...would he?

• Ha! What's he gonna do Oink.

No he wouldn't..... WATCH OUT ITS THE CHICKEN DUDE!

This discussion has been closed.